Do REAL Straight guys actually still wear Tighty Whities?

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see quite a few guys still wearin basic tighty whities, usually Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, I have only ever worn white briefs same as my Dad

L

likespineapple

I wear white Calvin Klein briefs to workout in. I got them on sale.
I'm sure I've also worn them while not working out.
I also wear non-white briefs to work out in.

Reactions: omoshiroino

theguysjob

Expert Member
Media
Mostly older guys in gym wears tighty whities. They may be wearing them for more support when doing sports though. But my dad wears them the whole time and as i know he's straight. I kind of like seeing people in tighty whities but I never wanted to wear any.

ronniejohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My personal preference is to wear very minimal underwear. I find that I am most comfortable wearing thongs and g-strings of various colors and patterns. It isn't a matter of being gay or feminine. It's just that I have found regular briefs or boxers to be very cumbersome. I like the freedom of movement I experience by going minimal. I'm sure I get some looks in the locker room, but, wearing next-to-nothing items is what I like.

limidude

Experimental Member
Media
There is one guy at the gym that goes at the same time I do that wears them. As far as I know he's the only one, the only one I've seen wearing them anyway. He's older...I would say in his early to mid-50's. My dad still wears them and he turns 50 next month. I own three pair, but I never wear them. I feel like they are just a staple that I "need" to have for "in case". IDK what that "in case" would be though.

B_NaviBatorUSMC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care what people or society thinks. I've worn white briefs for most of my 24 years of living as well did my brothers and father. Age has nothing to do with it nor sexual preference. Im straight and serving in the Marines and I can tell you without a doubt that more than 50% of my command wears briefs, and 40 % wear boxer briefs and the rest are boxes or whatever.

SONNY10305

1st Like
Media
I don't know how this joke started about wearing tighty whities but I hate it. A few years back it became somehow uncool especially in the straight world to wear them. How/why did this happen?
Seems like a lot of guys have switched to boxer briefs from briefs and that's fine if you really prefer them for whatever reason but please don't stop wearing the thighty whities just cause some are making jokes about it. Another thing; I am willing to bet that those same fools are mocking the briefs are secretly wearin um under those grandpa boxers so many wear.
Briefs especially thighty whities rule wear them proudly

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right! I don't think it has to do with gay or straight, but with age. Guys are more likely to be wearing what most guys in their age group are wearing.

I wear boxer briefs

Going to try boxer briefs trunks waiting on two pairs in the mail

Fruit of the Loom Men's Active Ringer Trunk

Last edited:

imthejoker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta say im worn nothing since I was 16, cant stand the feeling of being constricted.
Only wear shorts on holiday, lazying at home and trunks for swimming.

E

EvilFairy

Some men look hella hot in tighties, especially black colored ones. If the guy is tanned and has a treasure line, yumm. Makes me want to take them off. Lol