do skinny guys generally have skinny penises?

yomrwhite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always wondered this.

like for me, i'm like 5'7" and 120 pounds and have 7 inch length, but 5 inch girth... and since my girth is "average", and the average man's weight is like 170, does that make my girth look large comparatively? and does it make length look even longer?

also my flaccid seems pretty small... like 3-4 inches long and 4 girth

maybe that was rambling. if it was, maybe just an answer to the original question if you know?

thanks

Last edited:

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Skinny guys are just as likely (and may be a little more likely) to have thick dicks as heavier guys.

Losing weigt obviously doesn't make your dick thicker, but it seems that slimmer body types are more likely to be well hung in my limited experience.

Media
always wondered this.

like for me, i'm like 5'7" and 120 pounds and have 7 inch length, but 5 inch girth... and since my girth is "average", and the average man's weight is like 170, does that make my girth look large comparatively? and does it make length look even longer?

also my flaccid seems pretty small... like 3-4 inches long and 4 girth

maybe that was rambling. if it was, maybe just an answer to the original question if you know?

thanks

Oh stop complaining!! :smile:
I am 6 ft tall and 230 pounds. penis is 4 1/4 inches erect and 4 1/2 inches around. Only 1/2 inch soft. So I don't think your theory applies to me

Reactions: JP66

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
if by skinny you mean malnourished then yea probably, it affects the puberty cycle =/

but healthy skinny, not really

D

deleted356736

Adolescent testosterone is plays a part in the development of larger penis size, and high testosterone levels generally make for a slimmer man with more muscle and less fat. So, slim men tend to have bigger penises, and these men are often shorter than average as well (high adolescent testosterone = early puberty = shorter than average height).

Reactions: JP66

yomrwhite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh stop complaining!! :smile:
I am 6 ft tall and 230 pounds. penis is 4 1/4 inches erect and 4 1/2 inches around. Only 1/2 inch soft. So I don't think your theory applies to me

dont come crying to me if you have a small "guy" and come to LARGE PENIS support group

i didnt say all skinny guys have a small penis or all large guys have big ones. im just asking if generally skinny guys have skinny penises

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive heard out of a few girls mouths that skinny guys have big ones.. I am surely not a giant but i like what i got a 7.5 by somewhere around 5... which i guess is average girth? Idunno take a look you be the judge
6 ft at 148 lbs

yomrwhite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive heard out of a few girls mouths that skinny guys have big ones.. I am surely not a giant but i like what i got a 7.5 by somewhere around 5... which i guess is average girth?

i wont look cause im not gay

but this post basically brings up my original question. he said "girls say skinny guys have big ones". is that really the case, or is it merely that since we are skinny, an average girth will look larger because we dont have a huge massive stomach surrounding it? (not massive like obese, but just large)

and yeah 5 inches is average. technically the average is like 4.97 or something

B_biska

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont believe this is true im very skinny 32" waist, im 6'3" tall and weigh only 130lbs. and the last time a checked my girth it was about 6"-6.5" so i think skinny-ness doesnt affect your girth :p

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive heard out of a few girls mouths that skinny guys have big ones.. I am surely not a giant but i like what i got a 7.5 by somewhere around 5... which i guess is average girth? Idunno take a look you be the judge
6 ft at 148 lbs
Have to agree. In my experience, skinny guy are always packing and I just can't get enough of seeing the huge bulge and then pulling it out and the cock is like the size of my arm. Yes, I love, loveeee, tall, hung, skinny guys. :biggrin1:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but this post basically brings up my original question. he said "girls say skinny guys have big ones". is that really the case, or is it merely that since we are skinny, an average girth will look larger because we dont have a huge massive stomach surrounding it?

I think you hit the nail on the head with that.