do small cocks get rock hard more easily than large ones?

seabro_7

Just Browsing
Media
I have a slim 6.5" average cock and it gets rock hard very easily. i've noticed larger guys take longer and have more of a semi state until they are ready to cum. has anyone noticed this berfore?

D_trt6ygh

1st Like
Media
I think that's partially true. My partner is like 5x4 and he's hard in a split second, literally. I take a bit longer... =) I'm about 5x5 soft and almost 8x6 hard. At first, he thought I wasn't as 'horny' as he was... I just had to explain the bioilogy of it. So in short, yes. But even taking a bit longer to get rock hard, it still stays rock hard once its there. The only thing that changes when I cum is that the head swells up real big.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It takes me several minutes to get hard so that maybe true. Might be related to age a bit as well.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although, I am not blessed in that department, I can say, that I have been with a number of "Hung and Massive Hung" and with Average endowed men, and what i have noticed is that, the "Average" men tend to get a stronger erection, and are able to maintain it, where as the Hung or Massive hung, had a hard time maintaining a good strong erection for penetration, which can be VERY, frustrating as most of the time during sex is spent gettig "him" back up for a good penetration, which usually fails midway through..

For this reason. i tend to go for guys that are average, than, hung like a doney, because I don't like spending my time getting him erect, for it to get floppy shortly after, I have however noticed that lots of American males, even at a young age, have some form of ED problems, whereas, other nationalities that I have been with, tend not to have that issue...

Just my two cents...

:)

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The ED thing could be due to sedantary lifestyle and/or high fat diet.

In terms of hardness, I've noticed that I almost never get all the way up when I masturbate, and that when I'm with a girl I usually take a little bit to get all the way up if we start from 0.

Although, I am not blessed in that department, I can say, that I have been with a number of "Hung and Massive Hung" and with Average endowed men, and what i have noticed is that, the "Average" men tend to get a stronger erection, and are able to maintain it, where as the Hung or Massive hung, had a hard time maintaining a good strong erection for penetration, which can be VERY, frustrating as most of the time during sex is spent gettig "him" back up for a good penetration, which usually fails midway through..

For this reason. i tend to go for guys that are average, than, hung like a doney, because I don't like spending my time getting him erect, for it to get floppy shortly after, I have however noticed that lots of American males, even at a young age, have some form of ED problems, whereas, other nationalities that I have been with, tend not to have that issue...

Just my two cents...

:)

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rarely get soft! :) I'd have to say that it's true. I get hard so fast it's not even funny and I'm barely 5.5" hard. My boyfriend is a lot larger and takes significantly longer to get hard.

Leeumm

1st Like
Media
I'm quite small. 5.8 inches long and I'm hard really quickly. When I was 'playing' with this guy who was around 8" I remember myself saying "Fuck it's huge" and he would say, It's only a semi. Other guys I've been this who are big also take slower. So in my experience smaller is quicker to get hard.

TFP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's true enough on average, although of course there are no doubt a fair number of big ones that can consistently get to being rock-hard within seconds out there.

Dear old John Holmes never seemed to get to more than half mast in any of his films.

In my case, at the age of 34 I'd say I've gone from having, roughly [in terms of a clock face] a 11 or even 12 o'clock full erection in my youth to something like a 10 o'clock one. It doesn't seem to take particularly more or less time to get there. Worse to come in the years ahead no doubt.

Last edited:

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have thought about this!
I have had comments from girls like 'wow your hard!' just as i'm taking my boxers off, but that is just a semi.
I have experienced girls sucking me off when I have a semi and i'm thinking to myself 'oh god its taking a long time to get hard'.
Other times its up in a flash.....and when i'm hard I am rock solid. I tend to stay hard after cumming as well.