Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does getting fucked in the ass include getting pegged with a dildo?

Is the alleged dildo penetrating the alleged straight male's ass? If so, then I propose the answer is 'yes', but only if the 'dildo' is also worn/wielded by a person or persons who self report as straight.

LA Femme, MS (Mistress of Sex)

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only thing that touches a straight guy's ass is toilet paper. Pretty sure it doesn't go further up.

Are you asking because you want to be fucked in the ass or your threatened by the idea. Just asking questions don't come out of no where. Jus t do it if you want to, i your worried others are doin it, just let the thought go.
Wonder'n why people care one way or the other what others are into. Just be. No one ever asks do str8 guys eat food. do what your inclined to.

The title of the thread was just a parody of all the threads I listed. It has nothing to do with my intentions on getting fucked in the ass.

The title of the thread was just a parody of all the threads I listed. It has nothing to do with my intentions on getting fucked in the ass.

Never doubted you for a minute, lol.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Engineering Definition of Straight as it relates to a line or angle, is something that has 180.00 degrees. I was taught in school that nothing exists that is straight, there are always imperfections and even when you build to NASA standards you may only get 99.995% perfection at standard room temperature and pressure. or 179.995 Degrees.

So there is nothing straight made by man or nature, however I must answer no as to do they in general get Fucked in the ass