Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many years ago I worked with 2 attractive straight brothers who were very successful with the ladies; they'd visit clubs together and when one brother hit on a girl he'd introduce his brother and suggest a threesome.

While on a company night out and after much alcohol a colleague asked them about their sex lives and they were happy to talk about it; they said sometimes they don't like the same girl or the girl isn't into group sex and the brothers separate for the night. One of the guys surprised everyone by mentioning that they occasionally jerk together and give blowjobs to each other if they haven't picked anyone up.

Apparently this started when they were young and went camping together; they both fancied a married woman in a nearby caravan and both had erections as they talked about what they'd like to do to her and they jerked together.

D

deleted3782

I read this article on Huffpost and immediately thought back to this long and ancient thread (click on the title below).

Dear Straight Men, Come Out Already
Posted: 07/30/2015 11:39 am EDT Updated: 07/30/2015 11:59 am EDT

The article explores the definition of "homosexuality" versus the term "gay":

...All of this begs and points to the million-dollar question: Is it the act or the person that makes someone gay or straight? And to this, I look to the split between "identity" and "preference."

I believe that there is a distinct difference between "gay" and "homosexual." By definition, homo- and heterosexuality refer specifically to a person's sexual attraction or preference. In other words, it merely relates to whether the individual prefers or is attracted to partners of the same or opposite sex. Meanwhile, "gay" and "straight" are identities or social categories, which can only fully be assigned to an individual when self-proclaimed, either via declaration or coercion. Thus, I believe that a person is not truly gay until "out," or in the worst-case scenario, "out-ed."

Maybe this will be a helpful way for those who struggle with their self-identification to look at their life and/or preferences.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I read this article on Huffpost and immediately thought back to this long and ancient thread (click on the title below).

...All of this begs and points to the million-dollar question: Is it the act or the person that makes someone gay or straight? And to this, I look to the split between "identity" and "preference."

I believe that there is a distinct difference between "gay" and "homosexual." By definition, homo- and heterosexuality refer specifically to a person's sexual attraction or preference. In other words, it merely relates to whether the individual prefers or is attracted to partners of the same or opposite sex. Meanwhile, "gay" and "straight" are identities or social categories, which can only fully be assigned to an individual when self-proclaimed, either via declaration or coercion. Thus, I believe that a person is not truly gay until "out," or in the worst-case scenario, "out-ed."

Maybe this will be a helpful way for those who struggle with their self-identification to look at their life and/or preferences.

Thanks for the share - thought provoking article for sure.

Interesting that concepts like bi-sexuality or pan-sexuality were virtually ignored.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some one already made a thread about that article X.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

JadeMarie81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, my recent 'fling' blind date turned one month of dating/hooking up.....my 'dude' admitted to have had 2 different guys blow him, and he liked it. But when at one point he was in a position to give a bj....he just didn't like it. Claims he was about to let his 2 best friends, who are married gay men, have at him in every way. He says he likes pain. He has been to a mistress. Wants me to do him with a strap on. So far he has asked me to, and enjoyed me tying him up and doing him with a vibratory dildo. I thinks it's kinda weird...but kinky. Kinda hot? But kinda not.... he is already 'in love' with me.....in smothering.....and now that I am stepping back, since he says he's not sure if he wants kids or a family life (I'm a single mom who every other weekend has a kid free weekend) so I assume it is what it is, a fling. It was just sex. Maybe he only wants me as a cover? I tried to end it but he still wants to date me (hook up, get pegged) I'm sure.....
Ugh. Im super open, and kinky myself....but to me, its too extreme. He want me to seriously hurt him smash his balls. Fuck his ass hard. Hit, slap, pinch twist...he wanted to do things to me and I do not like pain myself....nor do I like to hurt anyone. So it's so crazy...... Why do I always attract the odd ones....

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i forgot to here it is http://www.lpsg.com/threads/bro-job-anybody.426938/ i still think this article was written by a person that has something against straight people

Of course you do. According to you, a person's identity is defined only by their acts. Their thoughts, feelings, and ideas are meaningless. To you, a person is a sack of bones and blood with massive symbols plastered all over them. The idea that a human being can define their own identity under their own terms is ludicrous to you. You reject any approach that doesn't prescribe to society's approach as well. It's like you refuse to think for yourself because image is too important.

Reactions: chadstallion

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course you do. According to you, a person's identity is defined only by their acts. Their thoughts, feelings, and ideas are meaningless. To you, a person is a sack of bones and blood with massive symbols plastered all over them. The idea that a human being can define their own identity under their own terms is ludicrous to you. You reject any approach that doesn't prescribe to society's approach as well. It's like you refuse to think for yourself because image is too important.
Did you even read their article the way straight people are referee to in it clearly shows that the author has resentment towards straight people. And if something is a repeated multiple times it kind if tells the story. You can't eat mean 5 out of 7 days a week and call your self a vegetarian

A person can call call themselves whatever they want but as the saying goes actions speak louder than words and if those actions are repeated many times it kind of tells the whole story

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you even read their article the way straight people are referee to in it clearly shows that the author has resentment towards straight people. And if something is a repeated multiple times it kind if tells the story. You can't eat mean 5 out of 7 days a week and call your self a vegetarian

A person can call call themselves whatever they want but as the saying goes actions speak louder than words and if those actions are repeated many times it kind of tells the whole story

Of course I read the article. You clearly resent anyone who dares to believe that sexuality exists on a spectrum instead of in a binary. Obviously, you have feelings about queerness (i.e. sexuality that's not 100% gay or straight) that you'd rather not admit to.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course I read the article. You clearly resent anyone who dares to believe that sexuality exists on a spectrum instead of in a binary. Obviously, you have feelings about queerness (i.e. sexuality that's not 100% gay or straight) that you'd rather not admit to.
I believe people can be bi sexual I've never said they couldn't be. Sexuality is a spectrum and if you are some where in the middle of the spectrum why would you want to say you are at one end of it. There's nothing wrong with being bi yet so many people try to cling to being straight as if that will some how make things better.

People need to be proud of who they are. What's so complicated about that that you can't understand.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe people can be bi sexual I've never said they couldn't be. Sexuality is a spectrum and if you are some where in the middle of the spectrum why would you want to say you are at one end of it. There's nothing wrong with being bi yet so many people try to cling to being straight as if that will some how make things better.

People need to be proud of who they are. What's so complicated about that that you can't understand.

If you truly believe that, why are you always judging sexualities that do not belong to you? You are a contradiction in my opinion. You say you believe that sexuality is a spectrum, yet you refuse to let others possess agency over their own sexuality. Your stance discourages exploration of that spectrum because you obviously place importance on being 100% straight, as if that makes someone better than others who are not. You insist that you know best when you only know one limited perspective.

If a person says they are straight, then they are straight...even if they do have queer relations. Who are you to say what that person values? They clearly do not value their acts or behaviors, or the life they are building for themselves. Perhaps they need to experience that contradiction between their proclaimed self-identity and their acts & behaviors. Who are you to say what they do and do not need?

There are some things a person can only learn the hard way. So if a person only engages in homosexual relations whilst claiming a heterosexual identity, you have to respect that. You don't need to accept it, but you NEED to respect it. You have no right to judge why that person is living a contradiction.

In fact, it is living through a contradiction in which people learn the most difficult of life lessons. Let them discover that sexuality exists on a spectrum in their own way. It is their life's journey, not yours. Let them be.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Crap, not this freaking topic come to life again

Smaccoms, you are well written and passionately about this topic. Of these facts I tip my hat to you. Based on your previous postings and your signature, that speaks well of your personal beliefs on the topic of sexuality. A man should believe in something, so I wish you well

Here comes the however. I have read this article and its source and have previously labeled it an opinion piece one step above being a personal Blog. It is not a news article, it is the authors perception and perspective of a topic. Hatt is writing his opinion from his personal and life's perspective. Is he wrong no; and I see no maliciousness in his statement so his opinions are as valid as any other including the original Huffington Post article

The article speaks volumes about being who you are and how Straight guys should freely engage in sex of their liking, I have no problem with this, though it is not my cup of tea. If you are a guy and you like guys, great. If you are a woman and you like women great. if you are a guy and you like both men and women, great. My only opinion and this coincides with the article is be who the heck you are. If you are 50 / 50 % bi, then cool I can respect that; but do not call your self straight. In the Forums if the topic is ask a straight man, yet you have previously and continuously posted you like to hook up with guys / have hooked up with and have a current male F_ck / B.J Buddy. This I have a slight problem with as that person or persons are not being true to who they are; and are living lie. Granted many people can not sexually express themselves in public as they wish, their jobs may be in danger if they do. Their families may not understand and they might be shunned or disinherited. I understand this as well

I think too much time is focused on sexuality. The world can be at war at any moment, North Korea is threatening to reactivate nuke processing plants, Iran, Refugees fleeing in Europe and here we sit safe in front of our electronic devices wondering what to call or describe ourselves today. There are more articles about the former Bruce Jenner than on local news events on TV or the web. If this new and changing world of ours Man / Woman kind devoted less time into figuring out their percentage and definition of sexuality and spent less time trying to gratify their penises, Vaginas and Asses. The world may yet be a better place to live

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, because if the "straight" guy allowed another man to suck his dick he obviously isn't straight.

I've actually had a gay man approach me and ask me if I wanted a bj lol. Gay men seem to be very attracted to me, have several stories about getting approached lol.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ronin001 beat me to it but every thing he said in his post.

if people want to be expressed on a spectrum there is no need to say they are straight when there are so many things that can describe who they are especially on a site that is completely anonymous and nobody knows who you actually are.

Reactions: ronin001

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@ronin001 Thank you for speaking up about my passion, beliefs, and skills the written word. I appreciate the attention :D. However, here is my response to your last post.

Sexuality is a part of the human experience, just like emotions are. It's important because it will always be there. Sex is a biological function, just like breathing and going to the bathroom. They are both part of living as a human within a human society. I believe sexuality represents a drive toward satisfying & constructive relationships. All humans experience that drive, in one way or another. Therefore, sexuality and sex ARE important...just as important as refugees. Don't you value the intimate relationships and experiences you've accrued over your lifetime? It's not our fault that America treats sex and sexuality with such disdain dismissal. I hate to see others following through with that point of view.

A person's life journey, which certainly involves sexuality, does not end until the day they die. Therefore, people are going to make choices in regard to their sexualities they'll regret later in life...they are going to let their emotions stop them from engaging in the relationships they want to engage in. Contradictions will always appear within human sexualities because they are valued so...because it is a part of living a life any one of us would love to live.

Simply asking for everyone to "stop struggling" with their sexualities because those identities are not worth the effort is somewhat akin to asking everyone to "stop struggling" with their hopes & dreams, with all that they hold dear.

I understand that you may not struggle with your sexuality, with your intimate relationships. But not everyone is like you, and insisting they should be is fruitless. You need to respect where other people are coming from, even if that place involves a struggle with their sexuality.

This is what I meant by drawing a distinction between acceptance and respect. You need to respect the fact that some people struggle with their sexuality, but you don't need to accept it. If you want someone to change, then tell them. But understand their sexuality is intertwined with their life...you're talking to a human being, not a robot.

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@ronin001 Thank you for speaking up about my passion, beliefs, and skills the written word. I appreciate the attention :D. However, here is my response to your last post.

Sexuality is a part of the human experience, just like emotions are. It's important because it will always be there. Sex is a biological function, just like breathing and going to the bathroom. They are both part of living as a human within a human society. I believe sexuality represents a drive toward satisfying & constructive relationships. All humans experience that drive, in one way or another. Therefore, sexuality and sex ARE important...just as important as refugees. Don't you value the intimate relationships and experiences you've accrued over your lifetime? It's not our fault that America treats sex and sexuality with such disdain dismissal. I hate to see others following through with that point of view.

A person's life journey, which certainly involves sexuality, does not end until the day they die. Therefore, people are going to make choices in regard to their sexualities they'll regret later in life...they are going to let their emotions stop them from engaging in the relationships they want to engage in. Contradictions will always appear within human sexualities because they are valued so...because it is a part of living a life any one of us would love to live.

Simply asking for everyone to "stop struggling" with their sexualities because those identities are not worth the effort is somewhat akin to asking everyone to "stop struggling" with their hopes & dreams, with all that they hold dear.

I understand that you may not struggle with your sexuality, with your intimate relationships. But not everyone is like you, and insisting they should be is fruitless. You need to respect where other people are coming from, even if that place involves a struggle with their sexuality.

This is what I meant by drawing a distinction between acceptance and respect. You need to respect the fact that some people struggle with their sexuality, but you don't need to accept it. If you want someone to change, then tell them. But understand their sexuality is intertwined with their life...you're talking to a human being, not a robot.

Another great example of your passion and writing ability

However: It is the Sex drive not individual sexuality that is the driving biological force that proginates the various species of life on this planet. I would not go as far as to equally equate sex with breathing as you would die in a few minutes if you stopped doing this; or even going to the bathroom as the body would systematically shut down from internal poison in a few days.

I have casually read over a few postings about celibacy, being gender neutral and Asexuality. These human beings though a minor minority of the population either by choice or by birth have decided to classify themselves with such titles. Sooo No sex for them.I agree the sex drive of man helps shape his/ her interactions with others; but to a point. Family interaction is not based on sexuality, being a good neighbor is not based on sexuality. Giving people a basic courtesy is just how people should treat each other.

You remind me of a funny story that happened where I live now. I live North of NYC on the CT border and when I drive, I pass a rest area bathrooms / pull over to make phone calls etc. 90% of the people who pass this point in the afternoon are probably 30 minutes from their homes or they would be taking another route. Long Story story, The police raided the location one evening and found about a dozen men engaging in car sex. The men had their names and towns they lived in in the paper; but the worst part was that many of the men were married. I can only imagine the added horror of calling your wife to tell her you had been arrested and for what.
Had they decided to live one life or another; or be honest with their wives going into their relationships that they were Bi, things may have turned out better.

I grew up in the inner city of New York. self expression past a certain point would most likely get ones Ass kicked, repeatedly and daily. It was not my way to verbally or physically abuse others even though joining the crowd in doing so would have been easier to do I also grew up a Southern Baptist. Though I do not insist that others follow me, I do hope that some do I do not protest individuality, I do not condemn individuality and as I quoted in a posting last week " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone " .

We know and understand that people steal and if they are caught are punished for it and labeled thieves. Some people lie and if caught are called liars. Some people rape and if they are caught are called rapists. Some people cheat on their spouses and if they get caught , they are called adulterers . If you go to jail you are a convict. Even if you only do the act one time, and years pass technically the term / label stays with you. If an adult wants to express him /herself they should go for it as long as it in not illegal or immoral. Sadly sexuality if left unchecked and with no boundaries can at times reach out past the established boundaries

This is from one of the local news papers, I know the gent was just expressing his sexuality
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...rvert-busted-police-sources-article-1.2363750

Sorry if this was more of a ramble than a rebuttal

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course a straight guy is going to post no,but i have had my share of straight cock. Who better to know how to give head but a guy that has a cock. A chick doesn't know what it feels like and where to stimulate. I ave been told i am better than the girlfriends