Do Straight Men Let Another Man Give Them Blowjobs?

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ufo sightings are bullshit though

Agreed.

But I don't think the issue at hand is. Seems the straight guys say "no way" and the gay guys say "for sure." I don't doubt that those who say "never" would, in fact, want it or allow it to happen (Ever - in a million years)

Over the years, I've been there three times. All three are married now, two with children. They are not closeted gays or in denial. They are straight. Their behavior, for a brief moment, may have been gay, but at their core, whatever that is, they are all straight.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
but young gays growing up, especially several decades ago, face different challenges and expectations than straight guys do.

true that - and you're right, that's pretty much exactly why I had sex with the other team.

Still feel that a brief gay excursion, especially when isolated and when young (the three guys I "did" were 16, 19 and 21 - and I was within a year of their ages at the time). Booze was involved with two of three as well. Inhibitions down, young and crazy, horny - "hey, it happened" type of thing.

Oh, and thanks for the decades reference - makes me feel so, uh, old.

Reactions: SamInBama

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to be accurate, though, there are some guys who would never allow it -- the guys I call "super-straight" or "straight aces" ... I would guess some of the posters here fall into that category

Reactions: SamInBama

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sorry about that

s'alright

Well, maybe a straight guy who gets a blow job from a guy at some point in his life should at least consider himself 1% gay - like a number of the guys here.

But if that guy really considers himself straight he's not likely to do it.