do thick girls need a bigger penis?

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Personally Ive found...there are many positions that fix this...unless your partner is a dead root......in doggy or chair grinding.....it goes all the way......helps if the female is extremely flexible..but thats merely my opinion...

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You and your friend are clueless. Body size has NO correlation to vagina size.

nor to bury your penis in her. my gf is curvy, big thighs and butt [huge tits] and is very flexible. can shake her booty like crazy and has a tight vagina and prefers small/tiny to average cocks.

she is not the one in my pics, the one is a friend. will be posting some of her soon and you can ask her personally about her size.

Reactions: mib348

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for fat stopping you fucking balls deep - well, those of you with that problem must be unadventurous fucks with no imagination because I've never had a problem finding positions for balls deep regardless of my size.

I can only assume you're referring to me as an "unadventurous fuck" because I made a comment that fat can prevent full hip movement and therefore going balls deep. I'll take that with a grain a salt because judging by the amount of negativity and whining you spew on this board, I can't imagine you are a fun lay either. Clearly, reading your reply you totally missed the point because it's not a matter of having an issue with finding positions that can allow for balls deep penetration, it's the fact that certain positions are limited in the amount of penetration you can have.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
"do thick girls need a bigger penis?"

No idea.
But I'll tell you what they do need, six months on The Cabbage Diet and a court injunction banning them from hauling their huge arses within 500 yards of a McDonald's.

truth4705

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My experience is actually the thicker the girl the less they can handle, as long as u got a strong back u can wear out a thick girl especially if u wanna put her legs on ur shoulders, that opens up any woman

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow. well. after reading all of this i'll give my two cents.
1. most men tell me they prefer big women because there's more cushin on the inside, and there's very little chance if any at all of them banging into a pelvic bone. my understanding is that the fat makes it more cushy
2. if anyone is basing their opinion of only one plus sized woman then i believe the sample size is too small. .

Tehachapi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow. well. after reading all of this i'll give my two cents.
1. most men tell me they prefer big women because there's more cushin on the inside, and there's very little chance if any at all of them banging into a pelvic bone. my understanding is that the fat makes it more cushy
2. if anyone is basing their opinion of only one plus sized woman then i believe the sample size is too small. .

Nicely put.

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
The only time I have seen this is when I fuck a girl while spooning. Used to date this girl with a big booty not fat. Definitely had to take advantage of my length to fuck her deep. I could see that if I had a short dick It would have been hard to get past her big ass cheeks.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only time I have seen this is when I fuck a girl while spooning. Used to date this girl with a big booty not fat. Definitely had to take advantage of my length to fuck her deep. I could see that if I had a short dick It would have been hard to get past her big ass cheeks.

Hmm.. thats true, however I think the OP was more concerned about larger women genarally needing a bigger dick. If this was true we'd have genarations of big women hogging all the big dicked dicked men in creation, begetting huge dicked progeny who would go on to fuck chicks just like their moms... etc, etc ..yadda to the power of n.

So no, I say big girls will enjoy penises in a size range of normal distribution. Learn to use what you have well, if it's about just banging pussy then yes you'll probably field some dissapointed customers now and then. If you want to meet big girls and get to know them and have great sex just be honest with yourself and them, there's nothing better than hearing or saying "I dont think that will be a problem..." how many excellent nights or days started with that!

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
for clarification!!!

by thick girls, i mean girls with thick legs and a big butt.

in no way am i talking about chubby/fat women

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The big legs + butt definitely take off a lot of length. I really, really prefer the bigger girls, so I have a good sample size, and there are ones who I lose ~3 inches more with than on smaller girls. That's 3" that average (just above 5") guys couldn't really afford to lose, since that'd be barely enough to move with.

The extra cushion also makes it a lot easier + nicer to take your time going in, so you just naturally go slow enough for her to warm up and make room for you. Thinner women who take a big dick are more likely to have a bad experience where someone who doesn't know how to use what they've got just leap right in.

Big butts + thighs also push you further from the cervix. I remember one time where a really tall, thick woman went on top who almost never went on top. This pushes all the fat out and she just mashed her cervix down. She started to get really scared and thought her vagina was broken, since she'd never felt that hit outside of a gynecological exam.

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
The big legs + butt definitely take off a lot of length. I really, really prefer the bigger girls, so I have a good sample size, and there are ones who I lose ~3 inches more with than on smaller girls. That's 3" that average (just above 5") guys couldn't really afford to lose, since that'd be barely enough to move with.

The extra cushion also makes it a lot easier + nicer to take your time going in, so you just naturally go slow enough for her to warm up and make room for you. Thinner women who take a big dick are more likely to have a bad experience where someone who doesn't know how to use what they've got just leap right in.

Big butts + thighs also push you further from the cervix. I remember one time where a really tall, thick woman went on top who almost never went on top. This pushes all the fat out and she just mashed her cervix down. She started to get really scared and thought her vagina was broken, since she'd never felt that hit outside of a gynecological exam.

i thought so. might as well give up on big booty girls with thick legs since im small :(

smoothroo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love me a big girl from time to time. And I can tell you from experience it does help if you're longer. Thickness doesn't matter as much from my experiences but length gets you through all the excess meat on her. Plus you get to enjoy the cushion instead of pushing it aside the whole time! Imagine gettin a fluffy pillow and setting all the cushion aside just to lay your head on the empty part. It ain't the same. But pussy is pussy.