Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on how much her butt 'protrudes' and how deep in her vagina sits. If you have to go through a few inches of ass just to penetrate, that's going to be a disadvantage to a smaller guy. You can compensate by spreading her ass cheeks though.... had to do that myself for my ex-fiancee and her 45" inch hips and ass( not fat, just wide hips and an ass that stuck out a mile).

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a ridiculous thread! every person is individual and body size has no relationship to vagina size or dick size!!! And not all girls are size queens. Why can't people just enjoy people the way they are and stop making ludicrous correlations between stuff like this.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just wondering do girls with thicker legs need a bigger penis for penetration?? or is this just a myth?

No, myth.

"big booty" and steatopygial type fat depositions will enjoy dick of a normal distribution, however, when asked some of these beauties might say something like "god yes he was massive, I love big dick".

Where is this going? What I will say is if there are any ladies out there with a desire for science and statistics I'll volunteer and do my bit to broaden understanding...

Reactions: mib348

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with several very large ladies and if they have a big belly the answer to this is definitely yes. I'm only packing 5" X5.8" and I can't easily get it all in. I can get enough in, but yeah you could get some more cock in there for sure. A guy packing 8" may only be able to get like 6.5" in. Big belly gets in the way.

I speak from much experience.