Do u prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises, & why?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the end of the day everyone is different and i cant stand uncut penises. but hey each to there own...:biggrin1:

Sure, but know that in wanting your guys to be cut, you are wanting your guys to have vastly less nerve area to give him pleasure, less protection for the head of his penis which makes it less sensitive, and less gilding action to prevent you from getting sore fucking a large cock for a long time.

American women who think uncut is unattractive, you are simply preferring what you have seen more of. Think, nature made the penis with a foreskin. What other part of our flesh looks better, removed? How about a hand with no fingernails?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
From a guy who is uncut I have found that having my foreskin covering my head is asking for trouble while having intercourse. Maybe if really done gently, however once things get wild the chances of getting injured by having the foreskin torn greatly increases and as most can imagine is really painful to have happen. Oral sex is one thing, bumping and grinding is another.

huh?
penises were made to take a bit of a battering.
they should not be delicate.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would never accept or reject anyone because of their circumcision status. So much more goes into sexual attraction than the penis.

Buckstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here in America, there simply aren't enough uncut cocks. I've had only a few, and I believe uncut cock is the sexiest thing imaginable. The way god made it. I'm cut. And I need an uncut cock to worship and take care of.

Last edited:

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just so you no, I prefer circumcised.... feel's better & look's better!!
Also i find uncircumcised cock very of putting indeed & would NOT be able to fuck someone with a 4skin.

Is that a bad thing? :confused:

NO - I QUITE AGREE WITH YOU AND SO HAVE ALL MY LOVERS. I hated my foreskin as a boy - much better now without it!

Awesome Totty, I'd love to hear from you. :smile: I'm in Co rnwall. NOt too far from Bristol
(riks.mail@btinternet.com)

D

deleted213967

Sure, but know that in wanting your guys to be cut, you are wanting your guys to have vastly less nerve area to give him pleasure, less protection for the head of his penis which makes it less sensitive, and less gilding action to prevent you from getting sore fucking a large cock for a long time.

American women who think uncut is unattractive, you are simply preferring what you have seen more of. Think, nature made the penis with a foreskin. What other part of our flesh looks better, removed? How about a hand with no fingernails?

Man, the "nature" argument won't fly very far. Feces are "natural", so are pus and vomit.

I am also surprised by your use of fingernails to illustrate your point. Don't we (at least most of us) incessantly clip them and file them? Is that "natural"?

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would never accept or reject anyone because of their circumcision status. So much more goes into sexual attraction than the penis.

Amen to that! Have been with guys who are cut and who are uncut, and have had good times no matter which.

That being said, I prefer cut. Perhaps this is because I am cut and I feel like I do not know what to do to make an uncut guy feel really great.

I like the comment about "visually anyway" - for me, the super-uncut-cock with the foreskin way past the head is not visually appealing at all...but I've been with 1 or 2 guys who had that kind of cock and had a great time.

BigTodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont care as long as they are big and thick!! I find some cut dicks look like they have been thru a meat grinder. All this talk about foreskin is ridiculous, if it werent natural it wouldnt be there would it.

D

deleted213967

I dont care as long as they are big and thick!! I find some cut dicks look like they have been thru a meat grinder. All this talk about foreskin is ridiculous, if it werent natural it wouldnt be there would it.

Not to repeat myself, but...

[...] the "nature" argument won't fly very far. Feces are "natural", so are pus and vomit.

I am also surprised by [the] use of fingernails to illustrate your point. Don't we (at least most of us) incessantly clip them and file them? Is that "natural"?

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From an aesthetics standpoint I prefer the look of a circumcised penis. Of course I am biased because I am circumcised. As for sex, I have never done anything with any penis other than my own so I have no real preference there.:biggrin1:

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Not to repeat myself, but...

[...] the "nature" argument won't fly very far. Feces are "natural", so are pus and vomit.

I am also surprised by [the] use of fingernails to illustrate your point. Don't we (at least most of us) incessantly clip them and file them? Is that "natural"?

The gist of his argument seems clear enough: Permanently removing something that is natural and healthy for the body has definite drawbacks, and those who support such behaviors do so because it is the norm.

His point about fingernails (although out there) was basically: look at an attractive hand, now remove the fingernails from it... is it still as attractive? No, it looks abnormal.

Pushing for a natural state to attain beauty seems sound enough so long as we're staying within the realm of body parts that are both sexual and can elicit attraction from a mate. Just think of how an unfettered vagina looks, and then how unappealing it would be minus the labia, or clitoral hood.

Drawing fecal matter or pus into this is seems out of context. Though they are things which are naturally occurring, they have no real sexual relevance, and all people should innately find them unattractive. Both signal strong problems if they are visibly present on a prospective sexual partner (blergh).

TL;DR: One should send strong signals of health and attraction (natural penis), the other serves an innate warning function (puss n' poo).

Last edited:

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like both.....like an uncut guy with natural skin, love a hour slick clipped guy without......being gay is so much fun

D

deleted213967

The gist of his argument seems clear enough: Permanently removing something that is natural and healthy for the body has definite drawbacks, and those who support such behaviors do so because it is the norm.

All right, my fecal analogy was a bit outlandish, but the argument still has merits: both male and female humans, especially in Western societies, do plenty of very "unnatural" things to attract the object of their sexual desire: makeup, cosmetic surgery, relentless grooming. How about "man-scaping"? Is body hair inherently or innately repugnant? There's woman-scaping too.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as Fred F would possibly say if he were Gay
(think he is anyway - that little kid of theres is for sure)
mmmmmmmmmmmm ..
BOTH are yummy?

Me, no preference
uncirc - tastier
circ - bland
enz
length/width/depth .. all important.

uncut is certainly tastier, first of all, most uncut guys are more sensitive and i love to hear a guy moan and i'm not entertained by having a guy go for a hours and having my ass red raw because it took so long for him to cum. I love the looks and the features , so many looks and types of coverage. and it feels so neat how the skin slide up and down. My dad was uncut i found out from my mom but they had me cut, i wonder why they would want to have my dick cuts when his wasnt ? but that may be why, i saw a uncut cock when i was little and saw my BFF peeing outside and since then ive been more or less obsessed/really like uncut cock!