do uncut dicks feel better than cut ones? and what do u prefer?

unkutone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was just wondering what women prefer when it comes to foreskin and sex? which ones feel better ( cut or uncut) and what is more visually appealing to u?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly? I like the look of an uncut cock more. I can't really feel a difference during intercourse, though, and at the end of the day it's all about who the cock is attached to. I'm in love with my boyfriends dick, he's uncut. It's a complete non-issue for me. I could play with his cock all day. :biggrin:

Reactions: knowmore123

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never cared either way. The look is fine (a dick is a dick whether it wears a sweater or not) and the feeling when hard is exactly the same. This i think, is another thing that guys care so much more about than women.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I don't care for uncut cocks. Foreskin creeps me out. I've slept with one guy who wasn't cut. I had NO clue that he wasn't, as he didn't really have a lot of foreskin. I don't see how it's logically possible to feel a difference through a condom. I certainly didn't feel one.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I don't care for uncut cocks. Foreskin creeps me out. I've slept with one guy who wasn't cut. I had NO clue that he wasn't, as he didn't really have a lot of foreskin. I don't see how it's logically possible to feel a difference through a condom. I certainly didn't feel one.

Might be a cultural thing - I have the opposite view on cocks - uncut is lovely to fondle and suck - cut cocks looks butchered - why mess with perfection :confused:

Reactions: knowmore123

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, this is kind of weird to talk about and very personal to explain. My husband is the very first uncircumcised penis I've ever seen in real life. At first I was taken aback because it was just so different.

Now I'm kind of thankful he is particularly because of what I call the "glide" factor. His size can be an issue at times and I guess the foreskin sort of helps with the whole too much friction issue.

Yeah, I was right - this is weird to talk about. LOL!

Reactions: alain7516