do well endowed guys usually last longer than normal guys?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I personally had times when I went the full twelve rounds and other times when
I've been knocked out in the third. So it all depends.

I think if you prepare your partner well before sex (foreplay), then actual experience of sex should highly rewarding for both parties involved.

Simba

catlix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say it's down to finding your own rhythm & not trying too hard. With a big cock I can give good stimulation at a nice pace - that way my cock is harder & can stimulate her better. Also allows you to feel what her pussy is doing and what it wants. That way i can satisfy more easily. Also prevents a woman feeling too sore afterwards if your not bashing away. Know what i mean? :)

Paulinho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Probably. My gf would agree with that. When we started having sex, she thought i couldn't cum because it takes a considerable time for me to do it. She doesn't have the same problem, I think, because she get used to normal 'fast' guys, and in the middle of it, she stops, tired as hell, and asks 'why can't you cuuuuuuuuumm?? i made it 3 times already' - me: 'baby, we've been here for just 5 minutes or something' - she: 'you kiddin' me? you been there for like half an hour'... Sometimes I don't cum because she doesn't have energy to wait for me :(

So yes, I think it's true.