Do women discuss boyfriends/lovers size?

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i reckon most women talk about it randomly. say it comes up when their with friends and it randomly CUMS up (excuse the pun) generally i dont think women care about cock that much. some women do and will only settle for a certain size. most do not care as long as they get pleasured. i can guarantee anyone a guy with a 6 inch tool who can make a girl cum more than a guy with a 9 inch will be held in higher regard. it seems beyond belief, it is true though. there are people out there who get so obsessed with size if affects their performance in the sack.

its a true fact the male species is more concerned with their penis size than most females. although they may love big ones, they dont generally talk/brag/complain about cocks wether their big small thin fat or whatever the fuck ever. all they want is to be pleasured properly :D

either way, we LPSG guys know what we're doing, size really shouldnt cum in to it ;)

openwde07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From experience, subject comes up when she sees my size. She will sometimes comment on what her friends have said about another's size, always when particularly large or very large, never otherwise. One gf I dated in college had a "nose" for large cock, she could just sniff it out and real it in - what a skill! - and she was often sought out as the private source for who had a large one. It is all such a turn on!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From experience, subject comes up when she sees my size. She will sometimes comment on what her friends have said about another's size, always when particularly large or very large, never otherwise. One gf I dated in college had a "nose" for large cock, she could just sniff it out and real it in - what a skill! - and she was often sought out as the private source for who had a large one. It is all such a turn on!

... ESP for cock is worthless. :/

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not only do they talk about it, I've had exes that have showed their friends (including a sister) pictures and told their mothers! Then again, some Australian girls are very open about these things.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well since most men are average in size, a typical conversation would go something like this:

Mary: "You should see my husband ... he has the most average-sized cock I have ever seen"

Alice: "Well that's nothing, my new boyfriend is exactly the same size as my last boyfriend"

Jane: "I measured my boyfriend and his circumference is a whole millimetre bigger than my ex-husband".

Wouldn't be much of a conversation, would it?

(names have been changed to protect the innocent)

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well since most men are average in size, a typical conversation would go something like this:

Mary: "You should see my husband ... he has the most average-sized cock I have ever seen"

Alice: "Well that's nothing, my new boyfriend is exactly the same size as my last boyfriend"

Jane: "I measured my boyfriend and his circumference is a whole millimetre bigger than my ex-husband".

you need to get out more LOL, as my friends and myself have a way more exciting chat about b/fs and our hubbys cocks than this. and yes we bring pics, in to the conversation as proof and belive me there has been alot of proof to back up what we say over the yrs. lol and not many have been average at all.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have had many such conversations, but I was just pointing out that if your partner is average in size you don't tend to bring it up in conversation very often.

you need to get out more LOL, as my friends and myself have a way more exciting chat about b/fs and our hubbys cocks than this. and yes we bring pics, in to the conversation as proof and belive me there has been alot of proof to back up what we say over the yrs. lol and not many have been average at all.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LMAO!!!

Best post for ages - REALLY!

:biggrin1::tongue:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
The woman I went on to marry went on holiday with some friends of hers only a few weeks after we got together. Apparently she got very drunk and started bragging about the size (more specifically the thickness) of my cock. Telling the tale of how her watch fitted my cock. I know because two of her friends (one girl and one guy) mentioned what she said when they met me at parties over the next few months.

A more recent girlfriend used to talk all the time about the extremely thick 9 incher she lost her virginity to (and fucked for several years), which turned me on hugely. Real life, believable huge cock stories turn me on more than just about anything else.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had many such conversations, but I was just pointing out that if your partner is average in size you don't tend to bring it up in conversation very often.

And in doing so I think you made the most insightful post on the issue of women and penis size I've ever seen on this board. As well as being fucking hilarious in the process.

It literally made me stop and think...oh yeah...what is the distribution of penis sizes? Pretty damn normal (i.e. Bell curve), meaning...there are a LOT of average guys out there. Chances are the boyfriends/lovers will be one and the conversation will be completely pointless and dull.

Thanks MW, that was a much-needed dose of realistic perspective in this big dick fantasyland. And very entertaining.

B_bigdick8888

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf usually only does when shes drinking. She has shown her friends pictures and it's a huge turn on when they are all surprised. I got a text message from my gf after she showed her friends camera phone pictures and the first thing her friend said was "holy shit". I loved it.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

And probably even less likely to bring it up if the guy was small. Even so, I have been in social situations with female friends of girls I slept with, and I had the distinct impression that they had been told I was small. But maybe that was just my projection of what they were thinking.

girl i dated for three years...saw my dick for the first time and said omg you ARE big....i always knew you would be.......i asked her how come....she replies....we often talked abt how big you would be and you are....made me horny no doubt:biggrin1: