Do women fantasize about penis when they masturbate?

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nouveau said:
Sometimes, but it's usualy looking at the cocks thats sets me in motion, then Im just focusing on exactly what I'm doing to get the best results; I'm 'listening' to exactly where to angle/wiggle things, playing with my clit just right (has to be a specific hand! lol), finding a space for my nipples, etc. ... is it only me?

If ever you're stuck for a space for your nipples I can be very accomodating:biggrin1: And I'm now quite curious as to what a wiggling clit sounds like - got any mp3's or do I just have to get up real close?

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
If ever you're stuck for a space for your nipples I can be very accomodating:biggrin1: And I'm now quite curious as to what a wiggling clit sounds like - got any mp3's or do I just have to get up real close?

Teehee.
Well my clit is usually quite lubricated by that point so I'd say... squelchy and squidgy if you were to listen real close XD The wiggling comment was more referring to wiggling up and down anything in one of my holes, lol.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pinupbeauty said:
I know I do...I think about what it would look like and feel like...

They always say women are not as visual as men....but I disagree. The visual ( even in a fantasy ) is very arousing....

pinup
Years ago I have discovered women on the Internet who enjoy "spice-ing up" there fantasy thoughts so I would endulge them by drafting something visually spontaeous and totally new for them to think about while masturbating...I enjoyed the feedback later on whether they had gotten really hot or not...

Nothing quite like the big "F"....FANTASY that is.....:cool:

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nouveau said:
Sometimes, but it's usualy looking at the cocks thats sets me in motion, then Im just focusing on exactly what I'm doing to get the best results; I'm 'listening' to exactly where to angle/wiggle things, playing with my clit just right (has to be a specific hand! lol), finding a space for my nipples, etc. ... is it only me?
Have I got a FANTASY or two for you...You've given me just enough material to create an INTENSE orgasm for you....Well I am willing to try anyway...:wink:

xljgirl03x

Just Browsing
Media
for myself, the stereotype that women's fantasies are more situational than visual seems to hold true, for the most part. granted, a picture or video clip of a good-sized, nicely-shaped penis can pretty much turn me on instantly, but it takes more than that to hit it out of the park. what *really* gets me going is the attitude and the persona that tends to go along with well-hung guys -- the easy confidence, the inherent masculinity, etc.; that kind of guy could get me off without even taking down his pants. which is why reading about the exploits of you lpsg boys, or else a well-written erotic story, does more for me than any visual stimulation could.