Do women generally have to lube up for a large one?

D_Eva_D_Struction

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a woman is aroused AND wet, theres more than enough lubrication,the size wouldn't be a factor. Like Sprinkle said, some ladies dry faster ESPECIALLY if theres a ceiling fan on *smiles*

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it's worth, almost every woman I've been with has required lube (spit or bottled) to get into the introitus. Once inside, the internal lube gets smeared back and forth and everything slickens up from there.

Also, after her first orgasm, my wife generally stops producing lube unless we go deep and slow. The deep strokes usually starts getting a different set of juices flowing.

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love silicone lube. That aside, it is common to need lube when having sex with circumcised men.

Yeah that's what I read. The foreskin protects the head and keeps it moist and smooth, precum builds up when aroused and works as lube on the penis, from what I've heard. But with a cut one, like my own, there is a roughening of the penis head from friction on clothes and the outside environment. This roughness is essentially from being kept dry for so long. Think about if a pussy didn't have lips, or if your mouth didn't have lips. Your tongue is moist, if you get a hair dryer and dry it out for a minute it's going to loose its wet slipperiness. But I assume the feeling if having your dry tongue in your wet mouth would have a similar feeling to a dry penis inside a wet pussy.

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah that's what I read. The foreskin protects the head and keeps it moist and smooth, precum builds up when aroused and works as lube on the penis, from what I've heard. But with a cut one, like my own, there is a roughening of the penis head from friction on clothes and the outside environment. This roughness is essentially from being kept dry for so long. Think about if a pussy didn't have lips, or if your mouth didn't have lips. Your tongue is moist, if you get a hair dryer and dry it out for a minute it's going to loose its wet slipperiness. But I assume the feeling if having your dry tongue in your wet mouth would have a similar feeling to a dry penis inside a wet pussy.

yea but a cut one is probably similar to an uncut guy wearing a condom. where he cant utilize the foreskin.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
False.

Not everyone's physiology works the way your does unfortunately. Believe me, I wish it was that simple for everyone.

Amen.

I'm aroused, wet, ready, doing the deed, then all of a sudden **SCREECH**

Hate that. Gets damn painful.

Like my first post stated, just for my own personal "me" time I need lube. With a dildo I dry out as well. Frustrating and just not worth it anymore. :frown1:

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yea but a cut one is probably similar to an uncut guy wearing a condom. where he cant utilize the foreskin.

I hope not! Wearing a condom cuts 45-65% of feeling for me. From my understanding the foreskin glides over the head as a man thrusts into a wet pussy and retracts as he pulls out. So unless your talking about the twisty condoms or like the magnum ones that have extra head room.

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
I hope not! Wearing a condom cuts 45-65% of feeling for me. From my understanding the foreskin glides over the head as a man thrusts into a wet pussy and retracts as he pulls out. So unless your talking about the twisty condoms or like the magnum ones that have extra head room.

no im saying that an uncut guy wearing a condom is probably the same sensation for her as a cut guy without a condom.

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Egg, I need lube just to enjoy my "me" time.

True quote

Also was wondering if it really has to do with the friction between the two?

Why wouldn't it i had a rut in a relationship where my lady wouldn't get wet for me.

I even heard her once moan the wrong name, what's that about?

Any women done that before or men experienced that situation before were you get

Someone else's name during sex?

Also ladies was she enjoying us or enjoying her memory of "jerome"?

Apologize for the run alongs, using not that great of a smartphone!

I don't really ever need lube for vaginal penetration by a flesh/blood phallus, at least thus far. I'm wet enough on my own. Some of my larger sex toys do require lube, though. Anyone as big as some of my toys are, probably would necessitate lubrication. 7+ inches of girth just isn't going to slip inside very easily, I'm afraid.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't normally need lube regardless of the sizes I've tried. I need time, not lube. There are some parts of the month where my juice seems to dry very quickly, and I need a drop or two right at the entry. There are also times when I masturbate my clit raw and need lube.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love silicone lube. That aside, it is common to need lube when having sex with circumcised men.

Exactly right! Entering a woman, with my girth, the first penetration involves the most stretching. I use the foreskin to glide my cock into her, pulling it forward and letting the skin roll my cock into her, slowly and much more gently stretching her open. As we fuck, I usually use relatively short strokes, as deep as she loves it. My foreskin eases the chafing action of fucking and lets us go for much longer. The foreskin makes this kind of stroking more fun for me too, because of all the sensation I get from it.

Some women are so moist and loose that even a thick cut cock doesn't need lube, but most women tell me they get sore after long fucking with a circumcised penis, especially one with any size.

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are probably some super-women who don't need to, but in every experience that I've had, I've lubed up and I'm pretty sure it I didn't, things wouldn't be to good.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It might be obvious, but it depends on the compatibility between a vagina and a penis, and not the size of the penis alone; and that varies depending on how aroused she is. In my experience, I have needed lube less than half of the times. Sometimes, extended foreplay does the trick, other times I do need lube.