Do women generally have to lube up for a large one?

D_hjgf0414

1st Like
Media
I agree with TastyFox that any woman will get excited and naturally lube if she's treated properly during foreplay. Size only enhances the result and may intensify her Orgasm.

SlowLiquor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never owned a bottle of lube. Generally, when a man is very well endowed-he knows it and will extend foreplay, and will be gentle (or not).

I've dated a few guys with 9,10, and 11 inch dks, and was literally dripping by the time I was penetrated. For guys with big dicks, as a rule...ladies should cum from oral FIRST..then proceed.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Keep in mind that things can change after menopause. My girlfriend is 55 and she has found she does not get as wet as she used to. I usually have to lube up even my slender dick to make intercourse comfortable for her. Even after multiple orgasms from foreplay.

LarryLove81981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eating her out is more than enough to get my lady wet and ready but on the occasions we skip it a nice water based lube comes in handy. Astroglide makes a great product.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I carry lube, you just never know. I've been with women and we didn't have lube, and there was just no way I was going to get in there without it. With one lady all I could get in was the head, so we fucked like that but I'd much rather feel the sensation of slamming all in.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wrist_thick is a true gentlemen.
Now from all, the stories I have been privy to over years (been ample given work situation... I am "one of the girls") normally a woman is going to get aroused enough when "discovery" made. No, not saying a big one is the end all... just one of those things that in general will heighten arousal... like if a guy touches perfectly, kisses wonderfully, has a great pace or, back to physical, is hotter looking undressed like has a six pack that was not visible until....

But good to be prepared. Have heard the theme that women appreciate if a big boy knows it and goes extra slowly in the beginning. In the retells have heard this phrase at least twice, "I was so aroused (by other things including now aware of ample size) that I don't think I needed it but I appreciated the little tube of lube he broke out."

D

deleted908154

Dude, a vagina is elastic enough to pass a ten pound child. The whole "I am too giant for you" chestpounding on this site is just laughable.

If there are wetness issues, it has everything to do with the wetness and nothing to do with your size.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, a vagina is elastic enough to pass a ten pound child. The whole "I am too giant for you" chestpounding on this site is just laughable.

If there are wetness issues, it has everything to do with the wetness and nothing to do with your size.

biology lessons needed for you.

Bethhouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure what you consider large, but my husband is 7x5.3 and sex can be very uncomfortable/painful (which led me to this site for answers). I'm sure that some on here don't consider that big, but statistically it is and it is way more than I can handle. Lube helps, but is so gross and messy. Best thing is foreplay. Give your wife a naked back massage for 15 minutes or so to relax her and she will produce her own lubrication!