Do women like anal sex?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't like anal, but i guess it's along the same lines...

i love a slim vibe in my arse.
the tingly sensation up there is divine!
so it's easy for me to see why some women would enjoy other sensations, like thrusting cock.

sub4nsa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I absolutely love anal sex! When I was younger, I would only ask for it when I had been drinking.. But now that I am more comfortable with my body and know what really stimulates me sexually, I ask for it all the time.. My husband is not into anal sex, but my boyfriend sure is!! Lol..

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does nothing for me.
''they''?
we're not all the same.

Boy, that's exhausting.

He said "can they", implying potential, not "do they", implying necessity. A direct translation would be:

"Is it possible for women to achieve orgasm through anal sex?"

A lot of comments wouldn't seem offensive if people made an effort to understand them.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of comments wouldn't seem offencive if people took the trouble to think before they posted and bothered to be respectful.
the importance of including the word ''some'' in a thread title or statement is often underestimated. nobody wants to feel generic. it's not intentionally disrespectful but still pisses people off.

Last edited:

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm curious as to whether many women like anal sex. Can they obtain an orgasm that way? (Men have the prostate gland to get them to orgasm.) Do they find it enjoyable? Mildly? Wildly? How does it compare to vaginal sex?
I find it wildly enjoyable. I hesitate to say that I like it more than vaginal, yet that is probably true to some extent. However, I don't like it to the exclusion of vaginal, meaning that I always like to have both going on in the same session (vaginal first, of course, or change the condom). I cum faster through anal, but always through the clit, if that makes sense. Also, the cock has to be a certain size, too big (girth) is unacceptable.

Sportycockeral

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good site good thread :rolleyes:

Mr Cockeral says women ought to enjoy anal due to the pleasure/pain theory. If any women dont its bcus they werent relaxd enough n maybe needed an "aid" in their vagina to get them comfortable.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Mr Cockeral says women ought to enjoy anal due to the pleasure/pain theory. If any women dont its bcus they werent relaxd enough n maybe needed an "aid" in their vagina to get them comfortable.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

ptuieeeeeeee!!!

Thanks!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

I have a big problem with that word in relation to anyone, regardless of sex or sexuality.

Some men enjoy being buggered by other men - does that mean all men 'ought' to enjoy it? Some people enjoy being flogged? 'Ought' we all enjoy that? For that matter some people enjoy chocolate cake - does that mean all humans 'ought' to enjoy it? Just because certain things can stimulate human pleasure receptors does that mean we 'ought' to react to them the same? Are we allowed no individuality or personal preferences?