Do women like ballsthat are as big as a cantalope?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would anything that reminds me of Elephantiasis (a disease) be attractive to me? I don't understand pumping to begin with but I certainly don't understand it when men pump their balls. I guess it's just another one of those things in the world I'll never fully understand.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Balls the size of cantalope sounds... freaky. And wrong. And unnatural. If a guy had balls that were NATURALLY that big, then I'd want to see them. ^^ It's relatively the same thing as saying a guy that has a cock the size of a fire extinguisher. Not possible. Nor attractive.

DieselNuts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
balls the size of cantalopes are very possible and some girls do say at first its nasty. but then when it comes to them slapping here ass while have sex or her clit it becomes a turn onn.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Balls the size of cantalope sounds... freaky. And wrong. And unnatural. If a guy had balls that were NATURALLY that big, then I'd want to see them. ^^ It's relatively the same thing as saying a guy that has a cock the size of a fire extinguisher. Not possible. Nor attractive.
I am with you 110%

Question for the ladies. Are huge round balls that look like 2 apples next to each other attractive? Or a turn on?
No, not at all. Men who pump their balls and/or cock do not appeal to me in any way, shape or form. I find it repulsive.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if it looks like you've got some freaky bollock infection going on, i'm going to run away, sobbing at the scariness of your deformed nuts, and dreading the nightmares of spunking green pus that will torment my dreams for years to come.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Diesel, are you talking about those big silicone nuts? I don't get that at all.

If someone has nice natural nuts that are the size of small gourds or something that would be cool. About the biggest I've seen (in pictures) are the size of extra large eggs. It's sort of hard to tell the size exactly because the bigger the balls, the smaller the dick looks, and vice verse I suppose. Most people are average of course, but in my experience small balls are more common than large balls. My 40 pound border collie's balls are bigger than some full grown males I've massaged balls with.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think DN should have clarified the question. Big by any means or big natural. I must admit that I dont know what a cantalope is but from some of the comment it sounds big. I would have thought that balls the size of a duck egg was big and perfectly natural.
Have seen some of these pumped balls pics and they are mostly fluid filled scrotums, nothing to do with balls. Can understand why a woman would not want anything to do with them.
Being a straight guy I am naturaly interested in do womeen like big balls. It pays to do a little research on what ladies like. My wife seems to like mine to dangle so I stretch them by wearing split collars to make them hang low. They hang low naturaly, maybe I have helped things allong a bit, but why not, got to keep the interest going.
cirus.

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question for the ladies. Are huge round balls that look like 2 apples next to each other attractive? Or a turn onn?

Apples and cantaloupes are very different in size, which do you mean? Cantaloupes can be over eleven pounds (5+ kg) and as big as a youth's bowling ball, whereas apples rarely exceed three and a half inches (9 cm) in diameter.

A guy with balls the size of apples would be on the enormous side, but if they were the size of cantaloupes, he'd best be checking into a doctor to make sure he doesn't have a serious medical condition. At the very least, it would make walking around difficult, and finding pants and underwear that fit would be exceedingly difficult.