Do women like blowjobs?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love giving head. I like to bring a guy to the edge of orgasm and back again a few times before I let him cum in my mouth and swallow for him. Nothing makes me feel sexier than hearing a man groan out loud and grunt as he fills my mouth ... sure sign of a job well done!
The way it should be.............:cool22:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I absolutely love giving head. I like to bring a guy to the edge of orgasm and back again a few times before I let him cum in my mouth and swallow for him. Nothing makes me feel sexier than hearing a man groan out loud and grunt as he fills my mouth ... sure sign of a job well done!

Honey, is that you? You didn't tell me you got yourself an account on LPSG! :wink:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My kind of dame :biggrin1:

:rolleyes: More wishful thinking....

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SIGH.

How old is this "female"? To say "women do not like to give blowjobs." Anyone who would make such a gross exaggeration obviously either A) doesn't know what the **** they are talking about, ....or B) are REALLY young and clearly inexperienced.

THIS WOMAN loves giving blow jobs.

'Nuf said.

I just went out to lunch with a female friend, and perhaps we had a bit too much to drink, but we shared a few sex stories. One of the things she told me is that women do not like to give blowjobs. They just put up with it. I know some women do not like it, but I have had a few girlfriends tell me they enjoy it. So which one is accurate?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SIGH.

How old is this "female"? To say "women do not like to give blowjobs." Anyone who would make such a gross exaggeration obviously either A) doesn't know what the **** they are talking about, ....or B) are REALLY young and clearly inexperienced.

'Nuf said.

I Love those cougars

Media
SIGH.

'Nuf said.

She is about 45

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this thing on tv not to long ago where this guy has several if them and started dating a woman online, he dropped the bomb on her when he invited his date for dinner and had his dolls sitting about the table like real people.

I mean if i were a single man or someone with extreme fantasies no one would be willing to participate in, i'd say more power to ya.

Some of these doll owners have a very intense relationship with these dolls outside of the bedroom. I think its a safe relationship for some of them. They do seem to relate to them in some sort of special way.

Albiet it they are much prettier than the blowup kind.

I saw that too, and want to find it for my friend I was telling abotu it. That guy was creeepy. He had a bunch of guns and swords too.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Someone may have already added this information, therefore, sorry if you will say "heard it" when you read this.
I've heard many times over the years that the most common request of a prostitute is for a blow job.
I've also heard that those coming of age don't refuse their man's request, as they did when I was young. I've also heard that teens have oral sex instead of intercourse because there is no risk of pregnancy with oral.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think this is one of those Gay Men's Advice to a Straight Woman things... I have a woman friend and the more we talked about it, the more i think she started to let herself enjoy giving blow jobs. there's a lot of negative ideas out there still about women being a 'slut' if they enjoy any kind of sex and I think they can get caught up in it... even in this day and time.
You certainly don't have to enjoy it. and if you don't, you shouldn't do it. Just make sure that if you think you don't like it, it's for the right reasons, not ones that are imposed on you by society... in that way, I see gay men and straight women as kin... there is so many social norms that come in to play

GypsyEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only speak for myself and the girls I've discussed it with. I like it, it's a turn on and a head rush but not because I'm doing something naughty for me it's about the control. I'm not a control freak but any guy who says that a woman's mouth on him doesn't put him completely at her mercy is a damn liar, and that feeling of power is amazing. Maybe that's twisted.

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Holy SHIT !

UKBBW_Denise & Mademoiselle Rouge

I love how enthusiastic you two sounded when you told us how much you love giving head. That actually made me smile. I just wish there were more women like you out there.

I enjoy eating a girl out, espcially when she verbal and tells me what she likes and stuff like that. But damn, for me its pretty rare to find a girl who is as enthusiastic about giving blowjobs as you two. Please come to Canada, ON and look me up lol

(Sorry if there were more women on the other pages. I just read the first page.)