Do women like ejaculations?

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do women feel about large ejaculations? When I was in my 20's I used to make Peter North look like an amateur. Now at 40+, although the volume is less, when I come, I still spray semen all over the place. Women seemed happy with my size (just under 8"- see photo) but most of the women haven't been too happy with me shooting monster loads...it's messy? How do women feel about that?

Attachments

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get even more turned on by a man who shoots a lot or can shoot it far. Most men don't shoot a lot unless they have held off for a week or more. I have seen a few men who shot a lot and even rarer is someone who shoots a lot far. Someone who can do it each time he cums is really rare. I've only met a couple of men like that. I have been lucky and have met a couple of men who made that Peter North guy look like a small cum man. I like a big cummer and he can shoot it all for me just avoid my eyes. That burns but anywhere else is fine. A man who shoots hard and a lot is a big turn on for me because I feel I made him excited enough to do that. I don't think it is messy because it is sex and sex should be sweaty and messy and fun.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
How do women feel about large ejaculations? Love em. I love the orgasm in general. All of it. The more, the better. Gimmie gimmie. ..it's messy? Yes How do women feel about that?Let me wash it off before it dries, because then it can get kiind of uncomfortable and gross. I'd rather swallow anyhow.
:biggrin1:

Girth girl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How do women feel about large ejaculations?

Great, so long as it doesn't necessarily signal the end of a session, I hate the end, because I'm a multiple orgasm girl.

most of the women haven't been too happy with me shooting monster loads...it's messy? How do women feel about that

I love it all over my tits; but some times it is messy and I don't like it it gets in my hair and I don't want to was it again, and I hate having to was the sheets again.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my perspective, I think they like them in general, but prior to the first blast, you can see that she isn't sure exactly where that stuff is going to go, how much is going to shoot out and whether or not she can react fast enough to keep it from going somewhere that'll ruin whatever it lands on, maybe even get out of the way of it.

need2bfilled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always take it as a huge ego boost and compliment if the guy I'm with really lets it all go! I'm always good for a clean up on aisle 5! lol ;)~

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always take it as a huge ego boost and compliment if the guy I'm with really lets it all go! I'm always good for a clean up on aisle 5! lol ;)~

I think it's just a momentary awkward moment though when I pull out and ejaculate on their tummy or back. It's almost like, well, now that you're done doing that what is she supposed to do with it and how is she going to get to the bathroom without it dripping on the floor/carpeting ? :wink:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's just a momentary awkward moment though when I pull out and ejaculate on their tummy or back. It's almost like, well, now that you're done doing that what is she supposed to do with it

First of all the bigger the load the man has the more it turns me on. Second, I would much rather have cum inside of me, I like that feeling wet and warm and it usually makes me cum even harder than I have been, so don't stop.

If you do pull out than how about letting me suck you off to finish it, that too is a big turn on.

But if you do shoot it all over than I like to play with it and taste it, this seems to turn the guys on and get them ready for the next round of fun. It is then your responsibility to go to the bathroom and get the towel and clean me up, not the other way round.

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love big spurty loads. I also love the long slow steady leak of precum as the eruption approaches.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do women feel about large ejaculations? When I was in my 20's I used to make Peter North look like an amateur. Now at 40+, although the volume is less, when I come, I still spray semen all over the place. Women seemed happy with my size (just under 8"- see photo) but most of the women haven't been too happy with me shooting monster loads...it's messy? How do women feel about that?

I love large ejaculations. I used to collect cum shot video clips and masturbate to them! :tongue: Hmm. I'll have to look for those. I love sperm. Most of the paintings i paint even have sperm in them somewhere.

I've always wanted to have a guy to cum on my face (like in the video clips), but i've never found one who wanted to. Bukkake intrigues me. A bunch of guys ejaculating over one girl? I'd love to be able to arrange a session like that! But i'd have to have pictures/video of it to masturbate to later! :wink:

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
i am a big precummer, and shoot consistently big loads, and far too (check my vids:biggrin1:). i have had a few girls who were indifferent about it, none seemed to totally dislike it, and most really seemed to really like it, especially the precum.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<clip> I would much rather have cum inside of me, I like that feeling wet and warm <clip>
But if you do shoot it all over than I like to play with it and taste it, <clip>

I'm with you in that i would much rather have cum inside me. Oh man i love to feel that cock pumping warm cum into me and then have it drip out!

But i'm also so torn, because i love to watch dicks ejaculate! Damn. I guess i need one dick to cum in me and another dick to cum on my face! Hell, lets add a third to cum in my ass! Copious amounts of sperm. Ok, that works - i'm in! :tongue:

As for taste, unfortunately, i'm not fond of the taste of sperm. I'm not in the "swallow league". I will swallow for someone special, but it's not something i like. If he wants to cum in my mouth, i'm more than happy to do that, in fact i enjoy it. But i'd rather take it and then spit it out slowly, letting it run down my face. Playing with it is also a-ok in my books.

Geez. Answering all these posts is making me randy!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all the bigger the load the man has the more it turns me on. Second, I would much rather have cum inside of me, I like that feeling wet and warm and it usually makes me cum even harder than I have been, so don't stop.

If you do pull out than how about letting me suck you off to finish it, that too is a big turn on.

But if you do shoot it all over than I like to play with it and taste it, this seems to turn the guys on and get them ready for the next round of fun. It is then your responsibility to go to the bathroom and get the towel and clean me up, not the other way round.

A lot of what you said makes perfect sense, but I've had women simply get up and take off to the bathroom at the very moment I roll over and off them, regardless of spurting inside or on them. I've gotten to the point where I preplan and bring a couple towels bedside. They still wind up doing whatever they want to do anyway. Almost like paper training a puppy. :wink:

Swim_cheer_ali

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Weeeeeell personally. I like sperm and how it feels. An experiance i had was when i was 16 and my boyfriend grabbed some ice and asked me to hold it to his balls wall i sucked him off. At the time I had no idea why he would ask me something so strange but I did it like he asked me too. After awile he blow the biggest load I'd ever seen. I nearly choked on it all! Now i know what ice does... I bring ice to all my bf's houses if i know we're gonna do sumthing now!! haha

Suger_Pie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, ice huh? I'll have to try that some time.

I love it when he blows his load, where ever it is. There's nothing like it in my book. It's best when he blows in my mouth. The first time it started the shit out of me and I just about gagged. But after that first time... I love to roll it around in my mouth for a minute before swallowing.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

We have to put mattress covers on our beds because I cum so much then we try to find the dry spot to sleep!