Do women like it when guys cum in them ,, and how does it feel.?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women like it when guys cum in them , and how does it feel? Just wondering because ...

That is a loaded question to which there are at least two answers. Some women like it, some women don't and we all have different supporting answers.

I have a girlfriend who hates the messiness of sex au naturale and always uses condoms even in committed long term relationships.

On the flip side of that, I personally love the feel of a man cumming inside me. The last relationship I was in the guy used to cum with such force it felt like a fire hose of cum shooting off inside me.:smile: I don't even mind the dripping that sometimes goes on for hours afterwards with heavy cummers. I just put on a panty liner and keep on about my day or night.

What I really love is how guys get super hard right before you cum, and then you throb as you ejaculate. That feeling alone is often enough to make me cum again.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On the flip side of that, I personally love the feel of a man cumming inside me. The last relationship I was in the guy used to cum with such force it felt like a fire hose of cum shooting off inside me.:smile: I don't even mind the dripping that sometimes goes on for hours afterwards with heavy cummers. I just put on a panty liner and keep on about my day or night.

What I really love is how guys get super hard right before you cum, and then you throb as you ejaculate. That feeling alone is often enough to make me cum again.

Mmmmmm hmmmm, I completely agree. And I love the idea of my man marking me with his scent (not that I want anyone else to realize it!) It can make me feel sexy all day. :wink:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm with nj and honey - I love it. It's a hot, wet feeling and it makes me cum all the harder. Cumming on me is all very visually appealing and so on - but cumming in me is fucking devine - And it's true, there's nothing like smelling of your man all day. Makes me kinda glow... :biggrin:

bootyluv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I' ll go back to the beginning of the question:
yes I can feel it most of the times and it is like marking me.
and do we like?
well i'll guess some of us do others dont.

how is the difference for the guys?

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it when a guy cums inside of me.....unfortunately all the guys I have been with werent heavy cumers, so I have only felt it shoot maybe once or twice in my lifetime.

I also can feel a dick get harder and throb during ejaculation, and yes, this feeling is devine. Most of the time it is a signal that my hubby is going to cum and my body reacts accordingly......we cum together most of the time.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the scent marking thing depends on the man.

i've only not minded the smell with one guy.
the others, i've hated not smelling like me.

no matter how well or often i wash, i can detect the faint hint of their scent for days.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BUT... I'm incredibly picky about who it's done with. Only in long term relationships, after we've been STD tested, etc...
Ditto!

I also can feel a dick get harder and throb during ejaculation, and yes, this feeling is devine. Most of the time it is a signal that my hubby is going to cum and my body reacts accordingly......we cum together most of the time.
I luv it when we cum together like that. It makes it not just hotter but more intimate. Given that I've only had simultaneous orgasms with 3 men in my life I guess that makes it all the more special.

Mmmmmm hmmmm, I completely agree. And I love the idea of my man marking me with his scent (not that I want anyone else to realize it!) It can make me feel sexy all day. :wink:
Marking me with his scent?:confused: Hmm, hadn't thought of that before but I guess you are right he is marking me with his scent.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering because ...

yeah, ladies, I mean is it like morse code sometimes.. like:

SPURT-squirt-squirt-squirt-SPURT-squirt-squirt-SPURT-squirt

or

squirt-squirt-SPURT-squirt-SPURT-squirt-SPURT-----squirt-squirt-squirt

or

SPURT-----SPURT-----SPURT-------squirt---squirt

or

Squirt------squirt----squirt--SPURT----SPURT

or

squirt-SPURT-----SPURT---------SPURT

or is it just a double barrel, prostrate cramping:

----------------SPLAT------------

:biggrin1:

Assumingly with synchranous knob twitching.....

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, like it.

Like the feeling of that extreme hardness just before he comes, like the feeling of him throbbing inside, like the feeling of him thrusting in a deep as he can as he comes (as most guys do out of pure reflex), like being marked with his scent (excellent description BTW - it is what's happening - and with the right guy where I already feel that he's the more dominant one it is extremely hot).

Seldom get the last part though - at least not in me - as I use condoms with most lovers I see and so far only has gone without them in long term relations.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife says she loves the feel when I cum in her. She says she can feel me squirting against her cervix. She too likes how I get bigger and harder just before I cum. I'm a heavy cummer and she often says to save some for the next one. I love the look of my cum ozzing out of her pussy. I try very hard to always cum together with her. Its the best.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience, women have really loved it when I came inside of them. I think it adds to the pyschological closeness for some women. I have also seen studies where they concluded that women are psychologically happier when finishing sex this way vs. not having sperm enter them (no idea where a link to that would be, but I probably saw it on this very site some year or two ago). Of course, they also mentioned that it's not worth the mental boost if you're risking unwanted pregnancy to get it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, they also mentioned that it's not worth the mental boost if you're risking unwanted pregnancy to get it.

It's not the pregnancy that stops me from doing it this way with every guy I meet, it's the possibility of contracting a deadly disease. :eek: But that's just me.