Do women like see penis confrontation?

brunozerli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,

are you excited to see two men comparing their penises?
Have you ever seen it happen?
Or do you have any particular feelings about it? You may find it funny, uninteresting ecc.

thanks

Reactions: danni_l_t

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock is special to me and to my girl. Thats part of me, thats me, sometimes thats all i have and i surely like it.
I will never confrontation with other guys.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That doesn't sound in the least bit exciting to me.

Same here.

Now, if they were going to make out and start doing things other than measuring, that's a whole different story. That's hot. Comparing sizes, though? It's more likely to make me roll my eyes, honestly, because men are so obsessed with size, too much in my opinion. I care more about a man's sexual skills, personality, character, sense of humor, educational level, manners, and how fun he is sharing a bottle of wine with me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Comparing sizes, though? It's more likely to make me roll my eyes, honestly, because men are so obsessed with size, too much in my opinion. I care more about a man's sexual skills, personality, character, sense of humor, educational level, manners, and how fun he is sharing a bottle of wine with me.

I feel the same. Only with any alcohol but wine.

Reactions: Castielpsg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I just don't get it. I surely wouldn't want to see my man comparing with another guy. That's just kind of weird. The size thing ain't all that to me. Of course, that's like the rich man saying money isn't everything, LOL! But seriously, I would never select a mate simply by the size of his weenie. But if that's what you get off on, then more power to you.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The post is title penis confrontation but the question is about women getting turned on by comparing two men's size.

Well, having been a nudist for years and years and years on nude beaches and nude resorts, I've had more than a few instances where I've met a couple where the other guy was XXL and the wife/gf was very excited and curious as to how big I was and how their husband/lover compared to me. Single women too have verbally compared me to some guy in their past such as an ex boyfriend or ex husband or the husband or boyfriend of one of their friends or something like that. I even had an experience a few years ago where I was approached in a outfitter store by a couple. It turned out he was extremely endowed & since it's impossible for me to completely camoflage and minimize my endowment by how I dress they noticed. They saw me, left the store, and came back to meet me and introduce themselves because both of them were wondering how big I was and how I compared to him. While it certainly is not an every day occurrance, it has happened. I can say that every time the women have been VERY curious and excited. LOL

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The post is title penis confrontation but the question is about women getting turned on by comparing two men's size.

Well, having been a nudist for years and years and years on nude beaches and nude resorts, I've had more than a few instances where I've met a couple where the other guy was XXL and the wife/gf was very excited and curious as to how big I was and how their husband/lover compared to me. Single women too have verbally compared me to some guy in their past such as an ex boyfriend or ex husband or the husband or boyfriend of one of their friends or something like that. I even had an experience a few years ago where I was approached in a outfitter store by a couple. It turned out he was extremely endowed & since it's impossible for me to completely camoflage and minimize my endowment by how I dress they noticed. They saw me, left the store, and came back to meet me and introduce themselves because both of them were wondering how big I was and how I compared to him. While it certainly is not an every day occurrance, it has happened. I can say that every time the women have been VERY curious and excited. LOL

A total stranger who was female actually asked you to compare penis size against her partner? That is so weird. I wonder what made her feel so comfortable asking? Even if there was the possibility that I was curious, I wouldn't approach a stranger and ask him something like that. The idea of doing something like that boggles my mind.

Oh! I was once at Mardi Gras with a female friend who was trying to get men to show their penises, but I think she just wanted reciprocation.

Last edited:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A total stranger who was female actually asked you to compare penis size against her partner? That is so weird. I wonder what made her feel so comfortable asking? Even if there was the possibility that I was curious, I wouldn't approach a stranger and ask him something like that. The idea of doing something like that boggles my mind.

Approaching a stranger? I agree petite. I can't imagine it happening, due to the potential repercussions.

BigBen, did this really happen?

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When hot tubs were popular, we were in a group of couples that used them with no clothes on. I would serve the drinks and got comments from women like:
"You're bigger limp than most guys are hard."
"If that's not an erection, what is it?"
"...much bigger than my Hubby!"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Approaching a stranger? I agree petite. I can't imagine it happening, due to the potential repercussions.

BigBen, did this really happen?

Since moving to Florida I have spent lots of time at the nude beach and at nude resorts. Even when I accidentally sat in the unofficial swinger section of the nude beach, I didn't hear or see anyone having a dick measuring contest. There was lots of verbal and non-verbal flirting that I witnessed. I also have seen some penises that it was impossible not to steal glances at, because they were either so long flaccid, or (more commonly in my experience) totally turtled inside the dude's body. Still, i read about a lot of things on this site that contradict my experiences of nude recreation facilities.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When hot tubs were popular, we were in a group of couples that used them with no clothes on. I would serve the drinks and got comments from women like:
That would piss my husband off. He probably wouldn't sleep in our bed for days.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since moving to Florida I have spent lots of time at the nude beach and at nude resorts. Even when I accidentally sat in the unofficial swinger section of the nude beach, I didn't hear or see anyone having a dick measuring contest. There was lots of verbal and non-verbal flirting that I witnessed. I also have seen some penises that it was impossible not to steal glances at, because they were either so long flaccid, or (more commonly in my experience) totally turtled inside the dude's body. Still, i read about a lot of things on this site that contradict my experiences of nude recreation facilities.

I wasn't actually referring to the nude beach story, since I have no experience with what is common, and it does seem easier to bring up the size of someone's junk if it's just right there, out in the open. I was talking about the outfitter store spart of the story, which seems implausible to me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

On our first and last visit to a nude beach that's sort of what my "friends" asked me about my hubby. I thought it was very crass, and even though I would be surprised by someone's size, I don't think I would have the nerve to say anything out loud. I was not only truly embarrassed for them, but for Cap as well. He heard them, too, and he didn't know how to respond.

I told him later it was meant as a compliment, but he said he felt like he was a show horse. I told him then now he knows how women feel every single day.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is slightly beside the point, but it goes to questions and remarks from strangers. From time to time during my life, on nude beaches and in hot tubs and spas, I have been asked about having a foreskin, how it works and how it feels. This is by men, women and couples. Sometimes, in a fairly private situation, they have asked for and I have given a demonstration, which always gets me hard. Remarks about my size (large) tend to follow as well. This has also led to one or both of them wanting to touch and stroke to see how that feels. What happens next has occasionally been quite fabulous.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym