Do women like shaved Cocks?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has she ever hit on u or tried to play with it while she was waxing lol?

No, absolutely not. That would be totally unprofessional. Besides, she's the only waxer in town who does guys. We keep it totally legit.

:laugh2: I can't imagine waxing my junk, or letting anybody else do it. Well, actually I can imagine, but I don't want to!

Your tune might change if you had hair growing up your shaft. Ugh! I hate that. Probably one of the few downfalls of PE.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
No, absolutely not. That would be totally unprofessional. Besides, she's the only waxer in town who does guys. We keep it totally legit.

Your tune might change if you had hair growing up your shaft. Ugh! I hate that. Probably one of the few downfalls of PE.

Not trying to insult you, RawDog. I just don't want to imagine the PAIN!

Shaving my shaft works just fine for me.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes it looks much bigger once it is out from all that hair.

My husband learned on his own that once he shaved his cock and balls he got BJ's 9 times more then when he let it all grow back in and I stayed away from it.

thats cos you prefer it shave tdho, i like my to keep it shaved! but it the differenc ein how big it looks isnt much

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not trying to insult you, RawDog. I just don't want to imagine the PAIN!

Shaving my shaft works just fine for me.

No offense taken, JDBIG, it's just that the shaft hair has been the bane of my existence for years and for me the pain of waxing is well worth it. Doesn't the razor stubbles come on fairly quickly from shaving?

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
No offense taken, JDBIG, it's just that the shaft hair has been the bane of my existence for years and for me the pain of waxing is well worth it. Doesn't the razor stubbles come on fairly quickly from shaving?

The stubble is only a problem if I shave everything, which I tried once or twice and neither I nor my wife liked it. Of course, I use a moisturizer that keeps the hair that is there soft rather than wiry. Shaving once a week or so is plenty.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't understand the current (?) obsession with guys shaving or waxing everything (and on the chest I find it particularly annoying). I'd much rather suck my husband's cock and lick his balls when they're smooth and I don't risk getting pubic hairs in my mouth, but just neatly trimmed at the base.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A question for the ladies: do you like shaved balls, trimmed, ALL shaved cocks or a little mustache on top? I usually shave balls, shaft and leave only a trimmed "Hitler-mustache" just at the base of the shaft of my cock. What do you girls like actually???

I dislike Hitler's moustache! It hurts my clitoris. I like for my clitoris to meet bare skin. It gives me more orgasms. :smile:

I prefer it all bare on both of us, and I prefer waxed over shaved because it doesn't grow in stubbly and scratchy. I think both natural and bare look very nice, but when it comes to sexual pleasure, feeling his bare skin against my bare skin makes me feel like I've got 2x as much pussy as I did before! If feels absolutely wonderful. I never realized how many nerves were hiding underneath the hair and how good sex would feel without it.

TheBF doesn't look like a 12 year old boy to me because he's 6' tall, is covered in gorgeous muscles, and he's got a big cock. Oh, and he fucks me like a sex god. So, no, he never reminds me of a 12 year old boy.

newcastle

Sexy Member
Media
I'm actually going to wax this week. I imagine that it's going to hurt like hell, but I like being smooth. I like the feeling of my skin running on a clit.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have discussed this with many girls, and read several postings on LPSG in the past. It is clear that women (and men are very divided on this issues) - so my advise is this:

1. if you have a gf or significant other, trim according to their taste (no pun intended)

2. If you are single and want something that is appealing to the majority, then get rid of any shaft hair, shave your balls and have a neatly trimmed bush. This will cover most bases, and will look neat and not extreme in either direction.

It happens that my GF likes it like 2 but I sometimes trim to almost nothing simply to reduce the number of times I trim cause I find it a hassle!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it looks much bigger once it is out from all that hair.

My husband learned on his own that once he shaved his cock and balls he got BJ's 9 times more then when he let it all grow back in and I stayed away from it.

Oh yes! I'm a cocksucking enthusiast and I was amazed at how much more I enjoyed it when TheBF went totally hairless! He still smelled masculine but never like stinky old sweat any more.

What about waxed? Any woman like a waxed cock/balls/pubic area?

Me!!! TheBF epilates, but it's the same result.

When he shaved, TheBF's hair came in sooo quickly and when we tried having sex while he had stubble, it was like sandpaper.

Epillating actually hurt worse than waxing for some reason. Good thing about waxing is that the hairs don't really get rough until about the 3rd week (I wax monthly).

Really? I need to visit a professional waxer. Maybe it won't be as bad as the times when we've tried it at home.

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I dislike Hitler's moustache! It hurts my clitoris. I like for my clitoris to meet bare skin. It gives me more orgasms. :smile:

I prefer it all bare on both of us, and I prefer waxed over shaved because it doesn't grow in stubbly and scratchy. I think both natural and bare look very nice, but when it comes to sexual pleasure, feeling his bare skin against my bare skin makes me feel like I've got 2x as much pussy as I did before! If feels absolutely wonderful. I never realized how many nerves were hiding underneath the hair and how good sex would feel without it.

TheBF doesn't look like a 12 year old boy to me because he's 6' tall, is covered in gorgeous muscles, and he's got a big cock. Oh, and he fucks me like a sex god. So, no, he never reminds me of a 12 year old boy.

Funny... I remind the missus of a 12 year old boy quite often. Do you think it could be the "Happy Meals"? :rolleyes:

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i prefer no hair on shaft or balls...as long as the rest is trimmed and short, I'm good with it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me!!! TheBF epilates, but it's the same result.

<<shudder>> I don't care what anyone says, epillating is more brutal than waxing for me.

When he shaved, TheBF's hair came in sooo quickly and when we tried having sex while he had stubble, it was like sandpaper.

Same description my wife gives me as well. With waxing the stubbles come out soft and aren't really a bother until a week before my next waxing. I've asked my waxer if we could do it a week earlier to alleviate the slight sandpaper texture and she said the hairs need to be a certain length for the wax to grab a good hold.

Really? I need to visit a professional waxer. Maybe it won't be as bad as the times when we've tried it at home.

Self waxing sucks for me. I tried that and always hold back for fear of the pain when I pull the paper back. Having someone else inflict the pain is actually less painful. I think it's worth it anyway ($65 a session).