do women like their asshole being licked?

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously that thought of it make me puke.:nono::nono::puke::puke::puke::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think if done right it is usually enjoyable. You can't just go in and start licking like crazy; it is too ticklish down there. You must start with just a flat, wet tongue and pressure. From there build up to faster motion while noting her reactions. It doesn't necessarily take fast motion to feel good.

D_eegby6ry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think if done right it is usually enjoyable. You can't just go in and start licking like crazy; it is too ticklish down there. You must start with just a flat, wet tongue and pressure. From there build up to faster motion while noting her reactions. It doesn't necessarily take fast motion to feel good.

you seem like you got this down to a science..... alot of experiments testing this theory out? haha:biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you seem like you got this down to a science..... alot of experiments testing this theory out? haha:biggrin1:
My ex-gf used to do it to me. She loved putting me on the edge of the bed, spreading my legs out and up, then licking away while jerking my cock. You know, I miss that. :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you seem like you got this down to a science..... a lot of experiments testing this theory out? haha:biggrin1:
I was thinking the exact same thing. :wink:

My ex-gf used to do it to me. She loved putting me on the edge of the bed, spreading my legs out and up, then licking away while jerking my cock. You know, I miss that. :rolleyes:
I bet you do! I know a girl in Georgia who would love to do that for you . . . :naughty: :wink: :smile:

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, some women do, myself included. I was a bit freaked out by it at first, but once I relaxed and became ok with the idea . . well, it's quite nice. I reciprocate as well, ex-gf-of-jovial style.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love it, my ex used to do it. Hubby has apprehensions about it. I guess i kind of do too. We are both incredibly OCD about germs. I've never done it to him. I've thought about it, but the picture of him telling me to get away from his asshole kinda draws me away from the idea i suppose.