do women like their asshole being licked?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it, my ex used to do it. Hubby has apprehensions about it. I guess i kind of do too. We are both incredibly OCD about germs. I've never done it to him. I've thought about it, but the picture of him telling me to get away from his asshole kinda draws me away from the idea i suppose.
Why don't you guys try the next best thing, just use your fingers to gently rub the asshole...use some lube if you need to.

Also, you can try it in the shower/bath or right after. And if you just let your saliva come out rather than licking in, then you won't ingest any germs really. It's best if there is no hair or it's trimmed back there too.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a person who just doesn't understand getting turned on by anal play. I know the anus has so many nerve endings and blah blah blah.. but seriously its very dirty, will give you infections (especially women who get double dipped), and there is a slight chance that there will be some poo involved.

Just not for me.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you suggesting i should mow my ass hair? ;)
:eek: You have ass hair?!?! I thought that was strictly a guy thing? :confused::tongue:

I am a person who just doesn't understand getting turned on by anal play. I know the anus has so many nerve endings and blah blah blah.. but seriously its very dirty, will give you infections (especially women who get double dipped), and there is a slight chance that there will be some poo involved.
Just not for me.
IMHO, there is no reason to double dip anything at anytime. As a germaphobe myself I am very fastidious about my personal hygeine and "cleaning out" prior to any sexual activity.

That said analingus or rimming is not something I would expect to receive or perform on an initial meeting or encounter. I like to save the kinky stuff for when I get to know a person a little better. :cool::wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just not for me.
There's poo all over doorknobs in public. We can handle small amounts of bacteria.

If you wash off and clean an inch inside your sphincter when you shower, then I don't think there is any poo involved. It's only if you stick your finger or tongue :eek: inside the hole that it might start to get messy. And like I said, you can just let the saliva flow outward. It comes down to risk versus reward.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Actually, NJQT, if you ask people who get waxed regularly or someone who does it, it's very common that women have asshair. I have a funny story about that. A friend of mine went to get a bikini wax, and after she thought he was done he kinda spread her asscheeks apart and put wax in her asscrack. She screamed at him and asked what he was doing, to which he replied that he was waxing her ass. Apparently she was aghast and never knew she had asshair before that moment.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Actually, NJQT, if you ask people who get waxed regularly or someone who does it, it's very common that women have asshair. I have a funny story about that. A friend of mine went to get a bikini wax, and after she thought he was done he kinda spread her asscheeks apart and put wax in her asscrack. She screamed at him and asked what he was doing, to which he replied that he was waxing her ass. Apparently she was aghast and never knew she had asshair before that moment.
When I went for my first Brazilian wax it was very painful! So much so that the woman wasn't sure I would be above to finish in one visit. :eek: The wax lady told me she was about to wax my ass crack and that this area was way less sensitive. I scootched down as directed and spread my legs wide. She was shocked to find I had no hair there. :smile: I get plenty in the pubic area up front; but my ass crack for whatever reason has remained fuzz free. :cool: :biggrin1: :smile:

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

ROFL!! I can honestly say that's the first time I've ever seen or heard that sentence. Thanks for that!!

Regarding the original question: I've had some women love it and beg for it (current wife, for example), and others smack me upside the head and withhold sex for a month as punishment for being such a 'sick pervert' (ex-wife, for example).

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No ass hair? Lucky you! I dont have wicked unruly ass hair or anything. But i do sport au naturale everything, so a few of those blonde hairs will live in my crack as well.

I thought i was the only one until i read in a teen magazine when i was younger that women have ass hair and in some cultures women with the most ass hair are desired. Now i wouldnt dare to compete for the most ass hair around, i just have a little and i aint afraid to say it!

I love threads like this!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No ass hair? Lucky you! I dont have wicked unruly ass hair or anything. But i do sport au naturale everything, so a few of those blonde hairs will live in my crack as well.

I thought i was the only one until i read in a teen magazine when i was younger that women have ass hair and in some cultures women with the most ass hair are desired. Now i wouldnt dare to compete for the most ass hair around, i just have a little and i aint afraid to say it!

TMI here probably, but I have to shave mine! :eek::redface: Could be that "high testosterone level" I supposedly have. (which of course has other implications, like a really high sex drive! :smile:)

I can't afford to go and get waxed, or I'd do that.

Hey, I wonder what cultures desire women with ass hair? :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I went for my first Brazilian wax it was very painful! So much so that the woman wasn't sure I would be above to finish in one visit. :eek: The wax lady told me she was about to wax my ass crack and that this area was way less sensitive. I scootched down as directed and spread my legs wide. She was shocked to find I had no hair there. :smile: I get plenty in the pubic area up front; but my ass crack for whatever reason has remained fuzz free. :cool: :biggrin1: :smile:

Lucky! Getting waxed is on my list of things to do, but I'm a little scared. I don't know if I could handle the pain-- waxing my eyebrows (and chin, I admit it) make me feel faint enough.

Me too!

I always thought I was the only woman in the universe who had asshair just as you did. I don't know what happened, but I got my father's extremely fair skin and my mother's extremely dark, thick body hair. It might be appropriate to say that I do, on occasion, have to mow the asshair.

Good thing I'm not looking to get a date here, because I'm sure that scared off all the men (and some of the women). :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It could just be a black thing, or that teeny bit of Cherokee in me; but we are not a hairy people. :tongue:

My physical ideal would be a "straight bear." But I would need him to shave or wax his sac and crack.
:wink::cool: Everything else can be au naturale for me. I like chest hair on a man to be long enough to braid . :smile:

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good thing I'm not looking to get a date here, because I'm sure that scared off all the men (and some of the women). :biggrin1:

I find this whole topic to be surprisingly arousing! :tongue: My wife has only a few ass hairs and I wouldn't complain if there were a few more. I know what we're doing tonight after the kids go to bed!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have her bathed at once, then bring her to my chamber!

God that phrasology turns me the fuck on!

NJ you are right, im in the land of the Cherokee and they arent hairy people at all. I'm 1/16th (though you cant tell) and maybe i got my non-hairiness from that side of the gene pool.

I'm not sure i could talk my husband into ass licking me or me him, maybe with a little bit of Johnny Walker's help i might!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God that phrasology turns me the fuck on!

NJ you are right, im in the land of the Cherokee and they arent hairy people at all. I'm 1/16th (though you cant tell) and maybe i got my non-hairiness from that side of the gene pool.

I'm not sure i could talk my husband into ass licking me or me him, maybe with a little bit of Johnny Walker's help i might!

I'm not sure which is the bigger turn on, Jovial's brain or his body. . . :wink: :cool:

My dad's side of the family is quite hairy but they are also fair skinned and trace back to Ireland.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One topic that we will never see is the ability to lick your own ass. Theres a lot of self sucking going on here thanks to agile back bones and long cocks, but im sure there would be a whole group of people proud of this ability. If i could do this, im not sure if i would or if i would ever tell anyone i could do it.

I guess there are some things we arent destined to do and we can thank almighty God we dont have noses in our armpits.

Now if i could lick my own clit, the neighbors would get concerned why there are so many newspapers in the driveway and why havent i left the house in days! Try explaining that one to the sheriff when he knocks on the door making sure im still alive.