Do women like to see a nice big bulge in a guys pants?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i usually don't take interest in getting to know a guy just because of his package, whether i can tell that it's big or not so big. if i do notice a giant bulge though, i just tend to kind of stare at it. then maybe i'll point it out to one of my girlfriends and we'll giggle to ourselves, lol. it's a good thing i never leave the house without sunglasses! :cool:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
It seems to me that bulges are more a gay man thing. I've never in my life caught a girl looking at my crotch (in public).

There were only two men that caught me staring at their crotch. Two friends, different occasions. I blushed as they began to smile and rub my shoulder.:redface: But hey I caught them looking down my shirt. So I guess we were even.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually don't take interest in getting to know a guy just because of his package, whether i can tell that it's big or not so big. if i do notice a giant bulge though, i just tend to kind of stare at it. then maybe i'll point it out to one of my girlfriends and we'll giggle to ourselves, lol. it's a good thing i never leave the house without sunglasses! :cool:

I'm curious now :smile: When girls giggle at a guys bulge, what does the giggling mean, that the bulge looks kinda funny but not a turn on?

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can sense that my girlfriend is hornier when i wear pants
that sport a bulge.

i have also noticed her notice bulges.
so i would say it is safe to say that girls recognize bulges
as a cheap thrill.

:wink:

midwestbeef

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never noticed a women looking at my crotch, that doesnt mean it hasnt happened before though. I can be oblivious to my surroundings sometimes though. I have a couple pics in my gallery of my bulge in some boxer/briefs, if i was ever caught in public with those on, im sure i would notice some looks. :wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't really look and rarely notice. the rare times i have noticed it's been somewhat embarrassing because it's been my friend's father or some other man i'm totally not attracted to at all. for the most part, i stay engaged with a man's face more than anything, so if i stare it's usually a lot further up than his cock. i take note of body shape and form, clothing, and other things-- checking out the package has never been a priority. i might be a minority among the women at LPSG.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Certain times guys are bigger than others. When I'm having a "big moment" I've noticed girls starting.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So what I'm hearing here is, don't tuck it down my leg, show it off!
That's a good thing because it makes me horny as hell thinking "it" can be seen in public. Boy or girl