Do women like to see a nice big bulge in a guys pants?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women look at my crotch all of the time... I don't know how I attract so much eye traffic but it happens often... happened a few times today.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems to me that bulges are more a gay man thing. I've never in my life caught a girl looking at my crotch (in public).

Really??? I always worry that I seem too obvious :rolleyes:. I stare all the time - it's like a reflex.

You remember the office scene in What Women Want where Mel Gibson can here what Helen Hunt is thinking - where she says "I just looked at his penis!", etc., etc. Hillarious! I don't think he even had a clue she was looking either.

Sugar

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wandering. If you saw a guy with an obvious bulge in his jeans, would you be more or less interested in him?

I don't go looking for bulges, but if I happen to see one it wouldn't make me any more or any less interested in the guy.

Sometimes a bulge is just the way the fabric looks on his pants, and it's not necessarily his penis, unless you can actually make out the shape going down his leg.

What if a woman is stuffing her bra or wearing a push up?

You may look at her, and be interested in her. But if the time came when you actually got to see the goods, you might be disappointed.

tazbadgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't really look and rarely notice. the rare times i have noticed it's been somewhat embarrassing because it's been my friend's father or some other man i'm totally not attracted to at all. for the most part, i stay engaged with a man's face more than anything, so if i stare it's usually a lot further up than his cock. i take note of body shape and form, clothing, and other things-- checking out the package has never been a priority. i might be a minority among the women at LPSG.

Yeah, me too. If I look I always feel like I've been caught even if I haven't been. I did get caught one time at work and I'm not sure, but he kind of seemed like he was flattered - a little embarrassed tho. He just went on like it hadn't happened after about 1 or 2 seconds of "uh". Ok, maybe it was me that was embarrassed. Now I'm all flustered.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I need to pay attention more to see if any girls are scoping me out.:cool:

Yeah -- no kidding. I need to do the same. Especially because it's impossible to hide my wang in any sort of suit pants -- even with briefs on, it's plainly noticeable when I sit down. And I have to say, catching a girl checking that out would be incredibly sexy! (And, to be honest, probably a little embarrassing at the time!)

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I'm just bad at noticing whether or not someone is looking. Because a lot of times people tell me that they've noticed that I'm packing once we've gotten to know each other better.

For instance, my ex and I had a conversation about her breasts and I commented that it was easy for me to see that they were big even before I saw her naked. And she replied by saying "Yeah, like girls can't see that you're big even with your pants on." Rolling her eyes. That was kind of a shocker.

Also, I do think guys notice at least as much, even if they're straight. One time I was at a party, and a friend who knew I was hung was noticeably annoyed with me. He came over and bluntly said. "Don't you think those trousers are a bit too tight?" I hadn't even thought about it. Strange...

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really get turned on if I'm noticed in public. I became a instant success with my inlaws (the female side that is) at our wedding. We were standing on a hill and I was facing down hill when I saw my niece crying. So I squat down to comfort her. Down below me I see my future inlaws pointing and giggling a me. It's then I realise that I've squated down whilst waring my full Kilt. Luckily it was very warm and I gave them a great show:) And no my niece was oblivious to my low hanging gear.
It was quite the gossip between the women for some time after. And I still get the I no what you've got in your pants from her Aunt..

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am easily aroused and walk around nearly at full stregth a lot. I catch girls staring all the time. Usually, it's old ladies in their 50s or 60s on the subway.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
themrsir;I am easily aroused and walk around nearly at full stregth a lot. I catch girls staring all the time. Usually, it's old ladies in their 50s or 60s on the subway.

I find that a bit pervy. A semi okay but a full on hardon is too much and maybe a little desparate.Nothing wrong with giving the oldies something to smile about though:)

32DDDwishing

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The way I see it, is any guy can have a bulge and make it look big. Just get some tight pants and push your junk up and out a bit. Its the noticable bulges in regular every-day clothing that would grab my interest.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wandering. If you saw a guy with an obvious bulge in his jeans, would you be more or less interested in him?
I only look if already have an interest; and I do it discreetly.

It seems to me that bulges are more a gay man thing. I've never in my life caught a girl looking at my crotch (in public).
YOWZA! I would notice something that looked like that picture! :wink:

Some of us learn to be discrete with our bulge watching.
We do look but we hide it well.
Exactly, well said!

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
themrsir;I am easily aroused and walk around nearly at full stregth a lot. I catch girls staring all the time. Usually, it's old ladies in their 50s or 60s on the subway.

I find that a bit pervy. A semi okay but a full on hardon is too much and maybe a little desparate.Nothing wrong with giving the oldies something to smile about though:)

I can't control it. You make it sound like a choice. ASSHOLE!!!:fuckyou2:

Also, I said nearly full strength and not a full on hardon. It's often at about 75% strength.