Do women like to watch guys selfsuck and swallow their own cum?

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So far from what I've read, it's obvious that lots of men enjoy watching other guys selfsuck, self facial, lick cum, snowball and so on. But what about women? Do you ladies enjoy this?

I for one absolutely love it--it's so incredibly hot to see a man eagerly licking and sucking his own cock and then swallowing his big load. I love when guys get into a position when they can shoot on their own faces and in their mouths...it makes me horny just thinking about it.

So how about it ladies, do you like this like I do?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm....

The first time I saw it I was curious and surprised and didn't really think about it in terms being turned on. I think watching self sucking is hot and it makes me wish I were a man who could do that. Have mixed emotions regarding the swallowing their own cum though. I guess the hotter the guy the hotter the act (which makes me wonder if it's about the swallowing at all LOL!)

mace23

1st Like
Media
I can suck the head of my penis and have done this with four girls, and discussed it with a fifth.

Girl 1: Was quite neutral to it, she continued sucking me at the same time and never commented on it.
Girl 2: She sucked me in the sauna and i also went down. She said afterwards: "Wow, that was pretty hot", but never asked about it again.
Girl 3: Said "oh, i've never done that before", but seemed neutral.
Girl 4: Was quite shocked, and thought it was a bit nasty.
Girl 5: (during conversation) was very impressed when we talked about it. She never saw it though.

So, apparently the reactions vary. My general impression is that it doesn't in fact turn on girls, they can be curious and impressed at best.

Reactions: 6_5by6

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I posted this question I've asked some other women what they think and overall they think it's really HOT. I've turned a couple of them on to some sexy selfsuck videos over at xtube and they loved them.

Any of you selfsuckers or self facialers want to cam with me and my friends?

Reactions: FreeekyChiiild

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Desirevous im on yahoo if you want to PM me. I would be happy to show you.

Woman who are into self sucking is a good thing. Something which is refreshing to learn.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to see that you can, and never again. It's not sexy to me I guess, but just the fact you can bend your body that way is super cool, but it's not "hot" I guess, to me. But, I have always wanted to be a contortionist and run away to join the circus :D I love being flexible, that's why yoga and Pilates is so fun!

stee_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried but my flexiblity results in me falling short by about 3 inches :(