Do women like to watch guys selfsuck and swallow their own cum?

selfsuck21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I first started to selfsuck, I was 16 then, I could only suck my cockhead. After the many years of practice, I've become more flexible and can now suck about 4-5" of my own cock.
From an Asian's perspective, Asian girls and guys I've demontrated it to find it very amusing and mostly get very turned on just wathching. But Im not sure if its the selfsucking that is turning them on or the mere fact that my dick is way above average in size for Asian standards.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So where are all you selfsuckers in the chatroom??? I always ask but there's never anyone there who wants to show me. Too bad

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with the opinion that they just dont get it. They are just wired so differently.
sometimes it seems like Women have a small fraction of our sex drive and capacity for eroticism.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far from what I've read, it's obvious that lots of men enjoy watching other guys selfsuck, self facial, lick cum, snowball and so on. But what about women? Do you ladies enjoy this?

I for one absolutely love it--it's so incredibly hot to see a man eagerly licking and sucking his own cock and then swallowing his big load. I love when guys get into a position when they can shoot on their own faces and in their mouths...it makes me horny just thinking about it.

So how about it ladies, do you like this like I do?

Nope.. for me selfsucking is what a guy does in his own spare time..

When i'm around his dick is mine..and mine alone..
I'm not sharing it..:cool:

And watching it..doesnt do anything for me either..

I did see a selffuck once on a video..and even though it freaked me out a little i sorta got turned on too..

Last edited:

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex who could do this. I had not even thought of it until he told me and I was in complete disbelief and demanded he "prove it to me". Well, he did and it was incredibly hot. I loved it.

Because of this incredible ability, he was also able to pass along some pretty darn specific advice as to how he liked to be sucked.

I also love to watch my SO masturbate, but it has to be in person.

east98606

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stared self sucking at about 22. It is just hot in so many ways for me. Its forbidden, kinky, breathless. I've only done it in front of my wife a few times. Shooting in my mouth? Yup!

Reactions: nyala891

loganlong

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I reposted the pics! Leave comments! I've been selfsucking since i was 16. I can get 5 of my 8 in my mouth - sometimes more. I can Suck on my balls too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister2101

hungteen19921992

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to see that you can, and never again.

I think that pretty much sums it up. The knowledge that you can do it is probably enough for women. And to be honest, it's not exactly the most attractive thing when a guy (like myself) selfsucks; it involves muscular strain and isn't exactly too "graceful". :tongue:

Reactions: str8budchgo

thats so awesome to see women into this!

e mail me i would love to share with a woman!
exploring.fetishes@gmail.com

i love to self suck in different positions and swallow or let the cum drip. also into trying the self facial lately and have never been watched live by a woman but it turns me on soooooooo much thinking about it!

ps....brought this up to my ex and she thought it was gross and didnt even want to talk about it with me

shadowmasterson

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can self suck, these days I can only get the entire head in my mouth, but in the summer days I manage to get half my penis. It's a bit weird, but the cold is taking it's toll in how flexible my muscles are, and the summer I'm usually allot more relaxed making it much easier... I do sometimes cum in my own mouth, but whenever I do that it's because I don't want to clean up the mess afterwards, as I really don't like the taste of it :tongue:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had an ex who used to love it. I used to do it sitting on edeg of the bed and she would push my neck down to get more in my mouth. I never came in my mouth, but she used to snowball me sometimes.