Do Women Or Men Enjoy Giving A Prostate Massage

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My lady friend who I do yoga with loves giving me a prostate massage and watches me jack off or she strokes me off on a towel while on all fours. I have intense orgasms with lots of volume.

After having three strokes my erection was very poor and while working privately with the instructor for my stretching muscles she suggested I wear lightweight tights so she could see the muscles working. To say the least everything is very revealing.

She suggested I wear them to regular class which I was a bit shy about but did it anyway. That's where I met my lady friend who made funny comments and volunteered me for the instructor to use as her poser..

There is nothing else going on between my lady friend and me, just massages. Who enjoys giving prostate massages like she does?

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its very healthy

I had a couple , I guess you call them body orgasms without ejaculating which feel great but always best with a ejaculation.

She now puts her whole finger in me stroking in and out, then goes back to the prostate, it seems this works the best for pleasure. She has tried to put two fingers in bit I just can't tolerate it. She uses plenty of lube but just doesn't work.

I wanted her to keep squeezing my balls at the same time she strokes me but she needed three hands and I need to keep my balance so I couldn't stroke myself if I wanted all that attention. So she invited her friend over last time and one spread my cheeks with her hand,the other holding my lower belly. The pressure there was so good I was dripping like a faucet, then I started to cum and my friend stuck her finger up as far as it would go, squeezing my balls.

We were amazed on how much cum I had and my cock stayed rock hard. The other lady took over stroking me, milking it. I stayed semi hard for a long time until the other lady started fingering me and in about twenty minutes was hard again. When I left an hour later my cock was still semi erect.

It's so great but why can't accommadate anything bigger than one finger. They want to use a strapon on me but I'm afraid of being ripped.

Any suggestions?

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
let them its fun but use lots of lube lube lube and lube . Got it
please post after

It was great, fucking one while the other fingered my ass, lubing me like crazy. Then she mounted me and slid the dildo slowly up in me. I had to gasp and lost my erection, so the lady just played with my cock and balls as the other started pumping me.

It didn't hurt but felt uncomfortable until the other squeezed my cock as hard as she could. I felt my cock getting erect, then the pumping started to feel good. She stopped and they switched the strapon, then both started spanking my ass and grabbing my balls.

They put more lube up my ass and the other took her turn pumping me. I wanted to cum but couldn't and my cock was hard?

She took the strapon out and started using her finger on my prostate as the other jacked me off. It was a huge amount and the orgasm was extremely intense. She stopped jacking me but I felt like there was more to release and told her to keep doing it.

It felt so great but nothing more came out. They took turns sucking me, my cock still rock hard and it just felt great to be sucked and stroked.

My cock hasn't stayed hard after an orgasm for 15 years, maybe 20.

The one took advantage of my hardon for her pussy until I went soft.

WOW!!!