Do You Cum Too Soon?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tinytip, Jul 2, 2008.

1. tinytip

tinytip New Member

I have found that no matter how much I try when I am very excited and stimulated, I cum much too quickly. That could be having sex or just masturbating. Do any of you ever get so aroused that you prematurely
    cum? Be honest and give examples of when that happens to you.:smile:

2. basharbd

basharbd New Member

i don't usually have a problem with cumming too soon. my average is 20-30mins. but i've noticed that whenever i pop a few advils, i easily last over 1hr.

3. basharbd

basharbd New Member

i don't usually have a problem with cumming too soon. my average is 20-30mins. but i've noticed that whenever i pop a few advil before sex, i easily last for 1hr.

4. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

maybe when having sex u should try to just enjoy it and not exsite ur self and if u feel that ur going to cum slow it down and u can try edging when masterbating that also helps u last longer

#4 Jonathan2/11, Jul 3, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  5. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Spend 15 minutes making out, 15 minutes of foreplay and some oral sex, then another 10 - 20 of eating her out, and then I stick my cock in her girl-cum filled pussy and try to hold on as long as I can. Thats usually 2 or 3 minutes... aggravating, difficult minutes, where every stroke is an exercise in trying to hold back, and not just enjoying it.

6. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

I usually last a decent-to-great period depending on the circumstances, but if it's been a long time or I get REALLY heated up then yeah, I can blow almost immediately. That's not ALWAYS a bad thing, though! I posted here in another thread about this fuck buddy I had for a few months back in the fall who had the tiniest, shallowest, most RIDICULOUSLY tight pussy, and in all the times we fucked I don't think I ever lasted even close to five minutes, but somehow we were always happy:

So yeah. I came too fast EVERY time with her, but it didn't matter because she was always satisfied. 'Course, it's rare that two people are so equally hot for each other and can both be satisfied with such a quick result.

7. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    It all depends on the moment. But these days 30 minutes is my limit, after that, all bets are off.

8. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    I'm lucky if I hit the 5 minute mark of sex, but I (all cockiness aside) am amazing at oral so girls/women tend to overlook the fact that I'm like a 17 year old kid when it comes to me actually fucking them.

Lucky me...?

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

They make creams like Mandelay to help. I've seen them advertised in magazines. I do not know if they work. For me personally, it takes a long time. Good thing I prefer quality over quantity.

10. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Usually I have the exactly opposite problem, it takes me too long to cum.

However it happened to me too to cum to fast, especially the first times. An immediate solution is for sure to bring your partner to orgasm: hands don't ever get limp, after all.

When I am about to cum, and i feel it is too early, I press my perineus, and slow down the thursting movements.

11. oranje1976

oranje1976 New Member

Totally relate to your hot experience man...I consider myself a premature ejaculator as it's almost impossible for me to hold back for more than 30 seconds even with my wife, luckily what I usually do is finger or lick my wife until the point of orgasm then stick it in...manage to hold out long enough for her to cum first most of the time...luckily also she's not really into the "in and out" movement and prefers me rubbing my pubic bone against her clit in a roundlike motion....otherwise I'll be finished!

But I had sex witha girl for a couple of years once and it was heaven cos she'd cum as quickly as I did so it wasn't so much torture...in fact through foreplay she'd cum a couple of times even before we fucked....but the look on her face when she cums...I still masturbate on those memories till today...