Do you like Analingus?

Do you like analingus? (rimming)

• Total voters

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's sorta funny that so many people think eating ass is so gross. HELLO PEOPLE! Most of u eat pussy and cock. And they are so much different? And don't get me started about how much cleaner they are. MY ASS!!!

Of course pussy and cock are cleaner than ass. :rolleyes: Your ass is where your feces or diarhea pass through. It's also where you get hemorroids, fissures and other things. And let's not forget farting. If you're rimming someone and they fart--would that be a turn on? :eek: How about licking some yummy hemorroids? :eek:
People have to stop believing all this propaganda that all these websites are spewing about sexuality. All they're trying to do is make everything that was once taboo seem normal, and all it's doing is confusing people and giving them diseases they don't deserve. Many people think that if it's on the net then it must be right and okay.
Anyone can run a website and say something is good. There are pro anorexia sites. How sick is that? They tell girls how wonderful it is to be anorexic and give them tips on how to be successful at it. There are also sites that promote sex with kids and sex with animals.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People have to stop believing all this propaganda that all these websites are spewing about sexuality. All they're trying to do is make everything that was once taboo seem normal,.

the inside of your mouth is the dirtiest part of the body.

look at the poll, only 16 out of 114 people do not like it.

And it is a public poll, you can see who likes eating ass.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the inside of your mouth is the dirtiest part of the body.

look at the poll, only 16 out of 114 people do not like it.

And it is a public poll, you can see who likes eating ass.

How can the inside of the mouth be dirtier than the anus? Maybe it is after rimming. And those polls are hogwash. People lie on them all the time.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't figure out why anyone, gay or straight, would want to lick or have their anus licked. It's what dogs do. We all go potty every day and see what goes into the toilet. No matter how much you wipe or even shower that's one filthy place. Your intestines are obviously up there, and your last meal is in there passing through and making it's way down the canal. I'm not sure why our anus, the dirtiest place in our body, would be considered something erotic.
CUZ IT FEELS FUCKING AEWSOME1

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I dont see why i should have to put up with incessant flaming by this twerp on every topic he cares to

ITALIAN - we have heard your hogwash about black people and about the jews and the nazis and about mussolini being wonderfull - what next - tell you what --

shut the f**k up

Bueller79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta say it has no appeal to me at all. Like I would never tongue a girl's ass, something about what it's used for, lol.

I would probably let a girl tongue me if she wanted to.

Kind of like watersports, I'd never want a girl pissing on me, but if she asked for it then hey.........but it would have to be in a shower or something lol, where it could be quickly washed off

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
finally a poll about a topic that is near and dear to me....I like to sniff it first..and make sure it is nice and clean before I dive in there and start eating it feverishly.....only bubble asses will do....I do not sniff nor touch saggy or flat asses no matter how cute the face ..anyone wih a flat or saggy ass should forced into relocating to Tennessee...

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
finally a poll about a topic that is near and dear to me....I like to sniff it first..and make sure it is nice and clean before I dive in there and start eating it feverishly.....only bubble asses will do....I do not sniff nor touch saggy or flat asses no matter how cute the face ..anyone wih a flat or saggy ass should forced into relocating to Tennessee...
You must be my brutha from a different mutha:tongue::rolleyes:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont see why i should have to put up with incessant flaming by this twerp on every topic he cares to

ITALIAN - we have heard your hogwash about black people and about the jews and the nazis and about mussolini being wonderfull - what next - tell you what --

shut the f**k up

Black people, Jews, Nazis, Mussolini.......and where are the links to these posts? Oh, you were kidding. :rolleyes:
Until someone can provide me proof that the anus is cleaner than the mouth, I won't believe it.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll spend some time looking for the links, but it is an absolute fact that the mouth is dirtier than the anus. Honestly some of the responses in this thread sound like some people had bad toilet-training experiences, poor devils.

I did want to address an errant post that suggested that analingus is a risk activity for HIV infection. It's not. But all the other microbes/parasites listed are present in a dirty ass, as is Hep B, which I had at 19 and which left me weak, sick and infectious for five months.

That having been said, few things get as aroused as eating clean ass. It's a one-way street to Rockville, if you know what I mean :tongue:. It's also one of the most intimate (and effective) ways to prepare an ass for fucking.

For many years I discouraged anyone from eating my ass, not that it wasn't clean, but because I thought it was an obvious prelude to further exploration of my ass, and I'm not comfortable with having my ass toyed with, let alone fucked. Once I stared playing with strict bottoms, this ceased to be an issue and have learned to appreciate the feeling.

For me it involves trust (not always possible in an anonymous hook-up) that it will go no further.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll spend some time looking for the links, but it is an absolute fact that the mouth is dirtier than the anus. Honestly some of the responses in this thread sound like some people had bad toilet-training experiences, poor devils.

I did want to address an errant post that suggested that analingus is a risk activity for HIV infection. It's not. But all the other microbes/parasites listed are present in a dirty ass, as is Hep B, which I had at 19 and which left me weak, sick and infectious for five months.

That having been said, few things get as aroused as eating clean ass. It's a one-way street to Rockville, if you know what I mean :tongue:. It's also one of the most intimate (and effective) ways to prepare an ass for fucking.

I would like to see any link that says the ass is cleaner than the mouth--a legitimate link, not some website promoting an agenda. Websites can say whatever they want and not have to answer to anyone. I would find it hard to believe that a swab of the anus would be cleaner than one from the mouth. Sounds like people are once again trying to make certain taboos acceptable and bullshitting (pun intended).
The CDC recommends using some kind of latex barrier for oral sex and that includes analingus.
Can I get HIV from oral sex? | Questions and Answers | CDC HIV/AIDS
There are various ways to contract HIV, and oral sex and analingus are included although they are less risky.
Eating a "clean ass" is an oxymoron. And it's not an effective way to prepare for anal sex as it's not hygienic nor safe.
Enough of this poopie talk.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets not be foolish. The anus is the dirtiest part of the body, followed by the mouth.

Punji pits in vietnam were not covered in spit, they were covered in human feces.

Doesn't stop me from kissing them, but the anus is not as clean as the mouth, unless you want to be logically pure, and compare apples to apples.

Since people usually do not actually shove their tongue full on into another's corn hole, rimming would be akin to a kiss on the lips, and the lips are not nearly as dirty as the actual inside of the mouth.