Do you like getting dick pics?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, if I want to see dicks of strangers, I can literaly just walk 20 meters down to the beach and watch the guys passing... I mean why watch a random guy's dic pics when I can watch 10-20-30 guys at once - and in the meat...

I heard a comedian talking about something similar. The guy that came up with the idea of a strip joint said, "Hey, I'm not getting frustrated enough just looking a pictures of naked women. Why not put them on a stage where we can't touch them?"

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I like seeing dicks when I've already come to enjoy the person to which it's attached. If I want to see dick I can see dick. I just go to the galleries here, or tell me fella to whip it out. I've requested to see dick. But not just to see dick. Because that's fucking easy and boring. Especially when most guys don't get creative about it whatsoever.

But when I do want to see, if it's sexy and not a simple cock shot I can be quite in intrigued to see more.

If I didn't ask to see it I don't want to see it. If someone who has a dick wants me to want to see it they should put more effort into catching my interest. If that's too much work, don't show me your dick