Do You Like It When Men Cum A Lot?

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So in other words, your comment about people being "haters" in this thread is a load of rubbish. Glad we've established that one.

I guess you really got me there. Ughhh....can you be any more literal? Seriously.

It's getting boring, and I 100% guarantee you that a lot of other people here will agree.

Wanna know what's even MORE boring? People coming on to other people's threads and saying that they are boring. Let it go. Move on if you think it's a repetitive topic.

And just to clarify, I wasn't being "sensitive". All I did was say something which was completely true. If he didn't want people to post their opinions publically, he shouldn't have created a public topic.

Naw. I'm sticking with my original opinion that you were being sensitive.

Yes he did want people's opinions....but he wanted them on the question he asked, NOT whether or not you happen to feel that the topic is repetitive or boring. If you had nothing to add...why did you add anything at all.

Oh God, she's still not hung up over that is she? (I know the thread which you're talking about). If she is she needs to get over it and change the record ASAP.

But it's so much fun...I won't change the record until she actually comes up with something compelling to say. I've been waiting, but all she seems to come up with is stuff like "at. lol. at." I keep hoping she comes up with something of substance. So far...no such luck.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But it's so much fun...I won't change the record until she actually comes up with something compelling to say. I've been waiting, but all she seems to come up with is stuff like "at. lol. at." I keep hoping she comes up with something of substance. So far...no such luck.

*Yawn* And all your replies to her consist of "little girl" and "you're obsessed with me". A lot of substance to be found there. Change the record.

BTW ironic how you call me sensitive when you're clearly the sensitive one as you're prepared to drag on (or rather, attempt to drag on) your pathetic little argument with dolfette because your feelings got SO hurt. Get over it already.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Yawn* And all your replies to her consist of "little girl" and "you're obsessed with me". A lot of substance to be found there. Change the record.

BTW ironic how you call me sensitive when you're clearly the sensitive one as you're prepared to drag on (or rather, attempt to drag on) your pathetic little argument with dolfette because your feelings got SO hurt. Get over it already.
she is worth one/two line's worth of reply effort.
evidentley i'm worth three paragraphs.

*squirts in your eye too* ...i'm guessing it doesn't sting the way spunk does.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh you're worth much more than three paragraphs. :biggrin1:

And yes I love it when I get squirted at in the eye lol. (BTW spunk stings?)

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i do i'm not admitting it here!

how do you feel about a lot of cum though?
if i squirt in your eye will you cry?

The question is how do you feel about a lot of cum, darling? (I already know the answer).

See, we're demonstrating the thread's relevance. Hah. My team wins.

BTW, my eyes are impervious to reproductive fluids, cherry Kool-Aid, and rain water.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh you're worth much more than three paragraphs. :biggrin1:

And yes I love it when I get squirted at in the eye lol. (BTW spunk stings?)
awwww

spunk sting like nothing else! :eek:
and it makes your eye blood red.
that shit is evil!
The question is how do you feel about a lot of cum, darling? (I already know the answer).

See, we're demonstrating the thread's relevance. Hah. My team wins.

BTW, my eyes are impervious to reproductive fluids, cherry Kool-Aid, and rain water.
everyone knows my feeling on the matter.

it seems unfair that my sticky stuff is so...inert.
i need something caustic, to match my charms.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
awwww

that shit is evil!

everyone knows my feeling on the matter.

it seems unfair that my sticky stuff is so...inert.
i need something caustic, to match my charms.

Sounds like you should head over to the "What superpower would you want?" thread.

:biggrin1:

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

She must be so happy that you came around to rescue her. At least you seem to be able to put two or three sentences together.

And I have tried to back off and stop undressing her in front of this forum numerous times. She keeps coming back for more. Case in point....I came on this thread and addressed the OP. It was the little girl who had to bring up the last time I embarrassed her.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
awwww

that shit is evil!

Hmmmm then again I've never had it squirted in my eyes so I wouldn't know. :tongue: (Not sure I ever will as I don't swing that particular way, but who knows!)

She must be so happy that you came around to rescue her. At least you seem to be able to put two or three sentences together.

And I have tried to back off and stop undressing her in front of this forum numerous times. She keeps coming back for more. Case in point....I came on this thread and addressed the OP. It was the little girl who had to bring up the last time I embarrassed her.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah *Yaaawwwwn*......you're boring.

(P.S yet ANOTHER "little girl" reference, top points for originality).

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm then again I've never had it squirted in my eyes so I wouldn't know. :tongue: (Not sure I ever will as I don't swing that particular way, but who knows!)

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah *Yaaawwwwn*......you're boring.

(P.S yet ANOTHER "little girl" reference, top points for originality).
never accidentally shot yourself?
my advice? don't!

''i called you names on the interwebs! you are pwned!'' :rolleyes:

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wanna know what's even MORE boring? People coming on to other people's threads and saying that they are boring. Let it go. Move on if you think it's a repetitive topic.
I agree. Dolfette has a very bad habit of this. It seems like she posts in every thread I read, and a very large percentage of her posts don't contribute anything to the thread. But she has a lot of guys sucking up to her, and on LPSG, she feels she is important, and must weigh in on every thread, even if it's to say "this topic has been covered". It's a fucking internet forum. If we couldn't repeat topics, we should just turn this into an online library and be done with it.

No personal beef with her. Just annoyed by her constant intrusions into threads in which she apparently has no real interest.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*add favourite tags to this thread*

You read a lot about cumming "big loads.."

Are any women impressed by this?
Yes, but only by men I have an interest in, as my desire makes everything they do seem sexy.

Does this turn you on at all?
Can't say it turns me on, but there is something powerful about it. Maybe subconsciously I find it a sign of his virility and alpha-ness. When my BF does it he receives "ooohs" and excessive praise with clapping, kinda like a toddler using the potty correctly for the first time.

Would you like a guy who shoots big shots better than a guy who dribbles?
I take my jizz either way.

Or is all this only a fantasy of men?
Yes.

Truly curious...[/QUOTE]
:smile:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree. Dolfette has a very bad habit of this. It seems like she posts in every thread I read, and a very large percentage of her posts don't contribute anything to the thread. But she has a lot of guys sucking up to her, and on LPSG, she feels she is important, and must weigh in on every thread, even if it's to say "this topic has been covered". It's a fucking internet forum. If we couldn't repeat topics, we should just turn this into an online library and be done with it.

No personal beef with her. Just annoyed by her constant intrusions into threads in which she apparently has no real interest.

If I went on every thread around and posted "boring" whenever I chose -- I wouldn't have time for the threads I was interested in... don't think I've done it yet. The things that don't interest me, don't interest me, but they may interest someone else. No one needs my negative opinion so I just keep my mouth shut, unless... I can't resist the bait.