Do You Like It When Men Cum A Lot?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey where is that "CUMJAR" frank at? :33:
I do miss those threads and the frequent updates....
:rofl:
:eek5: Do not mention it's name! :chairshot::17: If he hears you and starts that mess up again I will be sooo upset with you. :grumble:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So if I really want to piss you off
I should start a "I really hate women and rate my peepee" thread

.....hmmmn been rather quiet around here lately :rolleyes:
if you do, manly will get in there first. damn her!

go for originality...''i really hate my peepee and rate my woman!''
that way i at least get to ogle boobs.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you do, manly will get in there first. damn her!

go for originality...''i really hate my peepee and rate my woman!''
that way i at least get to ogle boobs.

Sorry this is the best I can do to help you get off...
:boobies2:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I really don't think that it's that big of a deal when someone posts a topic that has already been covered at some point. The membership of LPSG is a constantly changing thing and I'm not sure it's realistic to expect newer members to trawl through past threads to find out if their question has already been answered. If all new members did that, LPSG would become an online reading room of past threads and there wouldn't be much new discussion at all.

Why is it so difficult to read a topic, think to yourself "oh that's already been asked, I don't need to read that", then move on? Why the need to post a snippy comment?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really don't think that it's that big of a deal when someone posts a topic that has already been covered at some point. The membership of LPSG is a constantly changing thing and I'm not sure it's realistic to expect newer members to trawl through past threads to find out if their question has already been answered. If all new members did that, LPSG would become an online reading room of past threads and there wouldn't be much new discussion at all.

Why is it so difficult to read a topic, think to yourself "oh that's already been asked, I don't need to read that", then move on? Why the need to post a snippy comment?

Well said, thanks.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I agree...makes me sad really that people can't be more tolerant that we aren't all know-it-alls.

To answer the OP, I love it.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree with everything LadyShady said wrt to amount of semen; she's one smart cookie.

Yes, but only by men I have an interest in, as my desire makes everything they do seem sexy.

Can't say it turns me on, but there is something powerful about it. Maybe subconsciously I find it a sign of his virility and alpha-ness. When my BF does it he receives "ooohs" and excessive praise with clapping, kinda like a toddler using the potty correctly for the first time.

I take my jizz either way.

Last edited:

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um...have you ever considered using the "Search" function? :eek: (Actually you probably wouldn't even have to do that, go to page 2 in this forum and there will almost certainly be a thread discussing this exact same topic).

Also no one was "giving you attitude"....me and dolfette simply pointed out that this topic has been made dozens of times before and that it's getting boring, which it is!

Maybe this guy wants some fresh input and to read it in his own thread. Beat it geek!

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there's a difference between being an arsehole and being a troll, kid.

After reading some of your post and all your comments negative towards men and propping up ladies so much, then looking at your sexual preference I notice how miserable you still are! Maybe you should switch up your percentage and put a smile on that face :smile: