Do You Like It When Men Cum A Lot?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with everything LadyShady said wrt to amount of semen; she's one smart cookie.
Thank you, beautiful! :08:

This thread is getting REALLY interesting.

In the court of public opinion, I think the OP has been officially cleared of any egregious action.
I, personally, was not offended by his post, which is why I chose to answer. Plus, I have read his posts around LPSG and have not noticed any trollish behavior. If anything, he seems like a regular, OK guy. :shrug:

Btw, I added the tags cattiness and rwin..., not passive aggressive. I am not quite passive aggressive enough yet to add that as a tag. :09:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I, personally, was not offended by his post, which is why I chose to answer. Plus, I have read his posts around LPSG and have not noticed any trollish behavior. If anything, he seems like a regular, OK guy. :shrug:

Btw, I added the tags cattiness and rwin..., not passive aggressive. I am not quite passive aggressive enough yet to add that as a tag. :09:

Be careful adding tags that may seem incendiary. I got an official warning for doing that once.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Thanks, I did feel my feathers ruffled a bit at first, but now I'm feeling so much better.:tongue:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be careful adding tags that may seem incendiary. I got an official warning for doing that once.
I do not hide the I added tags, in fact, I stated exactly when I did and clarified which were mine. If the moderators read this thread and feel my description of some of the content was off, they can feel free to warn me at their discretion. That goes for any of my behavior which may be deemed inappropriate.

Thanks, I did feel my feathers ruffled a bit at first, but now I'm feeling so much better.:tongue:
:smile: No problem.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After reading some of your post and all your comments negative towards men and propping up ladies so much, then looking at your sexual preference I notice how miserable you still are! Maybe you should switch up your percentage and put a smile on that face :smile:
this place makes me gay!
and my bloke is cool with that...my constant perving on the ladies gives him both amusement and boners.

the passive aggressive tag was mine, duh! because adding the tag was passive aggressive. and how i laughed *sigh*

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, so after noticing that this thread has been moved from the Women's Issues Forum, I think I get a couple of things, I think, tell me if I'm wrong. I've been creating new threads in the Women's Forum because I thought that's where women-directed questons should live. Questions like...."Do women like it when..." I did it when I wanted a female response to my questions about females tastes, desires, and dislikes. It seems this is not the correct place to find women's opinions on issues concerning men. Women's Issues Forum is for issues for women only. For women between women. How about if the topic had been created by a women.... and phrased:

"I Hate it When My BF Comes A Lot" or

"How Do You Handle You Men's Ejaculation?" or

"Is Spitting Proper Sexual Ettiquitte?"