do you like to be fucked?

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In retrospect I think I've always liked it. Not head-over-heels super crazy about it, but I've enjoyed it for the most part. It really depends, however, who is fucking me. I have restrictions especially now that I'm older. Mostly I have toys that work just as well and give less grief.

Reactions: bdirty1

anon9999978

Expert Member
Media
Feels amazing. Usually ask him to start slow, just the tip, working it in slowly and building up to it. Eventually once in nice and relaxed he can go to town on my ass, pounding me in several positions as hard as he can. I love bending over with one knee down and one up, which lets him get really deep, or laying on my back with my ankles on his shoulders so he can take charge and really lay into me, with his balls slapping my ass, etc...

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Never had it happened. I bought a 2 rather large dildos 7.5x5.5 and 8x6 and I love them both. I think the real thing will be just amazing.

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In Dallas, it almost happened but I had too much to drink and became sick at the wrong time. I haven't met a guy I like enough since then that I wanted it from, but I'm open to the right man.

Charlie

Reactions: bijockfl

I wasn't sure the first few times. My first experience was with a big black guy. It was a bit painful. The 2nd and 3rd times were also with above average black men. Still painful. Around the 4th time, I met a black guy who was closer to average but on the larger side... he felt good. Others after him were above average and felt good. All but two were with condoms. I can definitely tell a difference with condoms. Wearing one takes away a lot of the sensation to where it just feels like a tube inside of you.

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The only thing better than getting fucked is sucking a hard cock. For me, however, I enjoy it more when my lover knows how to move his hips from side-to-side,and when to change the rhythm, and when to ram me hard. I also enjoy a lot of dirty talk, which really turns me on. So to the question of do I like to get fucked the answer is yes given certain circumstances.

Reactions: Bob Studley

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
nope, and it's a huge turn off when a guy is insistent that his dick is the magical specially-qualified one that'll change my mind. I'm pretty straight up that I top, so I'm not sure where the message gets lost. pretty sure that's the reason I hook up mostly and date exclusively girls

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
nope, and it's a huge turn off when a guy is insistent that his dick is the magical specially-qualified one that'll change my mind. I'm pretty straight up that I top, so I'm not sure where the message gets lost. pretty sure that's the reason I hook up mostly and date exclusively girls
Yep

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, A long one is fantastic if not a tree trunk in thickness. Have had just a bit of burning from a cock being too thick.

triker1969

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been Fucked on a few occasions, but been playing with my Ass since I was of age. First guy was maybe 4" but hard as a rock, he was Fast and Furious. Second guy was about 6" and was nice and slow. Third guy was 9", I measured him, problem was he never got real hard. He got inside me and it Felt Awsum, but couldn't go for very long because of the hardness issues... Wish I could find a Nice Top locally..

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Although my preference is sucking hard cock, if the mood is just right, my lover is hot, and knows how to really talk dirty, then I'm ready for a good ass banging. Otherwise, a cock in the mouth works just fine.

Reactions: Voltaire