Do you like to let a man fuck your mouth?

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last GF loved this. We had never tried it but I suggested it one time and once she got in the groove it became her favorite way to blow me. Basically she would lie back, open wide and let me straddle her and do all the work. She used her tongue of course and also her hands to play with me, but she let me handle all the penetration. Of course this took great trust because she had to rely on me not to go to deep and to stop when I knew she needed me to, but we had that so it was all good. She said she loved it this way because it was easier.

I think she also liked the submissive aspects of it. I never thought of us as dominant/submissive because people who knew us wouldn't see that, but I guess in the bedroom everyone is different. It's funny. She liked to have me in control of everything but she wasn't shy about being clear what she wanted me to do either.

Reactions: naughtynnc

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a girl friend who gave a nice extra touch to mouth fucking. She'd form a circle with her thumb and index finger next to her mouth, and then tighten the cirlce when I started pushing in, sort of like a sphincter. It was wonderful.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you refer to "fuck my mouth" as plainly having oral sex, I've done that often. Can't say it's the greatest thing in the world for me, but it's a good way to get going, a real classic. I even know some tricks to beef it up, like bringing a low humming up from your throat and make him feel the vibrations, or the use of sheathed teeth and lips working the skin. Well, you name it, I know some tricks. Hey, I can even put on a condom with my mouth. Maybe can't roll it all the way down, but enough to make it some fun to wear one.

However, I don't like to be put in a submissive situation during it. I think laying there and having a guy fuck my mouth like usual sex would make me panic. Truely, I have never tried that, and it doesn't appeal to me the way you describe it. If your girlfriend is a submissive type, it might get her off, but I don't like being forced back-to-the-wall, or on the bed in this case. So, in simple words, my answer to your question is NO.

Reactions: 950483

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: INo fucking them in the mouth is not a blow job.Yes there is nothing like it. But every body is different in there tastes !

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could totally see why someone would not want to do this. On the other hand, it so HOT when a woman is into it. I guess it all depends on trust and your personal taste.

And while it is a blowjob in part, it is different as well.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I have never tried that because my fiance is too large :rolleyes: But he REALLY likes it when I f**** his mouth,well,except when I get too excited and humpy:tongue:

I was thinking that all this time, Honey Grrr....with a large cock, you can not fuck a girls mouth, w / o seriously messing out her lips, and giving her a jaw ache.
Average to small guys can do that. Leave the heavy drilling to me, pussy strokes.....long and deep....

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Previous guys have tried to do it to me but i always stop them short of getting to far into it.I can take a forceful blow job but i really dont like the feeling of just lying there feeling almost helpless and dominated while he does what he wants to me, and then there it having to hope he dosent get carried away and is paying attention to how your coping with it and doesnt choke me to death or do any damage.
And i wouldnt even let the current guy try it if he wanted, he's alot bigger than the rest and i dont think id handle it anyway

Reactions: 950483

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been asked by any women to do it, and frankly from the vid clips i viewed,(Then deleted of course!) the act can get quite brutal if the guys were impatient, ignorant, or just don't care about the girls feelings. I mean, I saw the guys holding some girl's nose to do it, and heard them gag as well!

Sorry. Wouldn't think of asking, and honestly, I don't see the attraction.

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have done it, it hasn't been brutal at all. What videos are you guys watching??

I can see how done by an asshole it would be unpleasant, but done right it isn't "brutal" at all.

And one can be above average and do it, though obviously just like any other kind of oral, a certain size could make it damn near impossible.

I guess I really AM misunderstood. lol

When I did it, I went nice and slow and gentle and she didn't just lie there - she used her hands and tongue and everything else.

Reactions: lapdog2001

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HELL NO. i did it once and threw up all over the guy. it was not only embarassing, but it pissed me off as well because he was also pulling my head so his dick would go in farther. i even tried using my teeth to let him know to stop but he just didn't get the hint. i think the asshole deserved it. :rolleyes:

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Misunderstood Lad said:
When I have done it, it hasn't been brutal at all. What videos are you guys watching??

I can see how done by an asshole it would be unpleasant, but done right it isn't "brutal" at all.

And one can be above average and do it, though obviously just like any other kind of oral, a certain size could make it damn near impossible.

I guess I really AM misunderstood. lol

When I did it, I went nice and slow and gentle and she didn't just lie there - she used her hands and tongue and everything else.

Yeah,too many XXX hardcore films for me(lol):tongue: :rolleyes: