Do you like to let a man fuck your mouth?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uncut said:
I think for the women to get uptight is insane.I respect the ladies feelings but also dont understand how they can be so close minded .I think any sex really beween two adults is fine with me I dont find anything degrading between two adults .And yes you truly are missing something. Is it discusting when a man fucks your ass? Eats your pussy?To be so closed minded in what pleasure two people can give one another shows sexual frustation beyond hope!

Why would uptight, sexually repressed women join a site with a focus on large penises? Think about it.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Why would uptight, sexually repressed women join a site with a focus on large penises? Think about it.

Well said. Then again, sexual repression could be exactly why the join the site :biggrin1:

fucking her mouth is a awesome feeling... even my GF is also interested to taste my cum after taking some juice like strawberry OR mango...

After taking juice, she very much interested to drink my juice in her mouth...

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God, this is embarrassing, but I totally love it. I don't always like it and it is not a daily thing. But when i do, and its rough and humiliating and yet its incredibly fun for me.

The trick for me is to be able to let go, even though I want to panic and puke. Its a mental game to be very calm and let him bash my mouth with his cock. The gagging, the spit and lack of control can be terrifying. At first it can be really miserable and hard and I totally hate it. But once I get to that mental place, it is totally wonderful for me, and get sad when he stops.

Sometimes I cant get there. It just has to happen. If i get the mental game for deep throat, then i am half way there. The funny thing about it is that even though it should be awful to have your mouth brutally fucked by a guy, if you get it right its amazing. It doesnt make sense, but at least to me its true.

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
You need to be very secure in your relationship and yourself because it can feel a bit "rape-like"....Once you have the security in both, then it's just another way to spice things up

ladygaga1977

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
God, this is embarrassing, but I totally love it. I don't always like it and it is not a daily thing. But when i do, and its rough and humiliating and yet its incredibly fun for me.

The trick for me is to be able to let go, even though I want to panic and puke. Its a mental game to be very calm and let him bash my mouth with his cock. The gagging, the spit and lack of control can be terrifying. At first it can be really miserable and hard and I totally hate it. But once I get to that mental place, it is totally wonderful for me, and get sad when he stops.

Sometimes I cant get there. It just has to happen. If i get the mental game for deep throat, then i am half way there. The funny thing about it is that even though it should be awful to have your mouth brutally fucked by a guy, if you get it right its amazing. It doesnt make sense, but at least to me its true.
i absolutelly agree with u

Awesome.Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think it will be embarrassing if he is fucking your mouth with a large dick

But if his dick is small you will feel like a dominant.

Who Agree with me?

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it will be embarrassing if he is fucking your mouth with a large dick

But if his dick is small you will feel like a dominant.

Who Agree with me?

Sarcasm? I feel really dom fucking a women with my 8 × 6 incher but if it was smaller I would feel silly. I like to really fill a woman up.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I enjoy seeing him get so into it he can't help but thrust his hips and fuck me in the face. I'm quite good at taking it to the throat too, because I want it in there. When he's weak in the knees and moaning while the sweat starts beading up on his face all I can think about is how In Control I feel. His pleasure belongs to Me in that moment.

I also like to Fuck his face with my vulva... so I can't hate on him for getting a lil humpy with mine once in awhile.

eaa1234

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally as a man I would love for my woman to tell me to fuck her mouth, I don't think I'm "big" or "hung" roughly 8 or 9 inches hard and she can't take more than the head without gagging. I do not like thinking she's uncomfortable

Reactions: 950483

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I'm "big" or "hung" roughly 8 or 9 inches hard and she can't take more than the head without gagging.

To each their own, so no offense intended, but I will never understand how the latter part of that sentence and the beginning of it can possibly coexist. It's a sentiment expressed on this site all the time, though.