Do you pump your clit?

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not? Mine is pretty small..I wouldnt pump it freakishly big but I would try pumping it a little. Whats the big deal??

Oof! Cause it looks WAY too much like a cock. In that one video, the girls clit got bigger than my dick, and if the girl I'm fucking has a clit bigger than my dick, I'm running for the hills and becoming a monk, immediately.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never tried pumping. Some clits are too sensitive for aggressive suction with a device.

Mine is about the size of the head of a pencil eraser. A nice little button that is -ultra- sensitive all around and pops out a bit further when pulling back the folds of my labia and clitoral hood.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like girls that dig pumping,
but i also am not the most accepted here. :rolleyes:

cock pumps work better on pussy than on cock.
i tried pumping my cock after obtaining a cockpump,
and i could not get my whole penis inside of it.
the base would not give and i did not want a funk up my junk.

so i used it on her and she definately fit the thing,
going down on a pumped pussy is beyond words,

the pumping feels different on a pussy than it does on a cock.
i felt pins and needles...whereas she described it like a mouth.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is SO small that pumping would probably, if anything make it more normal..that lady in the video is so hopped up on testosterone that its no wonder she's has a micropenis!!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd try it. Highly doubt it would get that big at all. (And wouldn't even try to get it that big.)

What's not to like about more blood in a sensitive area?

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one good thing about that pumped clitoris is that even I could find it :biggrin:

Other than that it looks a bit on the sore side

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've used pussy pumps and a cock pump (the cock pump definitely worked better). They pump the clit and the area around it, and depending how long you use it and how well it's sealed (lube and shaving help with this) will determine how puffed up it gets. While it's on it can feel just like a mouth or if you take it that step further there will be a bit of a sting, but I like that feeling. After it's pumped it is ultra sensitive.

I've never used a suction cup as small as the ones in the videos, so I didn't get the cock clit, instead it pumped up my whole mound. I like getting my lips puffed up too it adds to the sensation.

dougnick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has been pumping her clit and she loves it!
Most female bodybuilders have extremely large clits, but this is initially due to steriod use - not from pumping. Sucking on a swollen clit feels great too. Use a good pump that has a gauge and do not go over 5 "of Hg and not longer than 20 mins. at a time.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Just in case anyone was thinking this way, www.lcsg.org is the London Contracts and Supply Group.

At first glance, no clit pumping information to be found there...

Last edited:

Revman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks to me on your gallery that you like some in the "back door " too. Ever pump at the same time as recive there? my ex loved me sucking real hard on her clit whil pushing stuff up there........
Nice picture btw, love to see more!:smile:

I've used pussy pumps and a cock pump (the cock pump definitely worked better). They pump the clit and the area around it, and depending how long you use it and how well it's sealed (lube and shaving help with this) will determine how puffed up it gets. While it's on it can feel just like a mouth or if you take it that step further there will be a bit of a sting, but I like that feeling. After it's pumped it is ultra sensitive.

I've never used a suction cup as small as the ones in the videos, so I didn't get the cock clit, instead it pumped up my whole mound. I like getting my lips puffed up too it adds to the sensation.

0enkrz

Just Browsing
Media
My bf tells me mine is the biggest he has seen. My closest friend tells me good heartedly that I could probably fuck her with it. (We go to the pool and gym together, I have a brazillian so it is quite visible.
The woman at the clinic where I get my waxing done always seems to accidently nugge it which makes it swell and protrude from the hood even more. On one occassion she asked how big it gets so I gave it a rub and pulled the hood right back when it was swollen and asked her if she would like to lick it. (I am bi). She only gave it a rub the first time. On a later visit I asked again, when we were the only ones left as it was in the evening, and she took a few minutes to work up the courage after saying 'no I'm not that way inclined' so I just stroked it in front of her until she couldn't help herself.

Pumping, I don't think I need a clit bigger than it is now lol.