Do you shave your pussy?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you always fight for your boyfriend? Maybe he should grow some balls to go along with that "supposedly, if it isn't fake" penis

His cock's been verified in person by two people on this site. Can you say that about your pics?

*waits patiently*

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His cock's been verified in person by two people on this site. Can you say that about your pics?

*waits patiently*

You won't have to wait long. And I always find it funny that the ones that whine the most about "being real" or "fake" or whinning about "verification" never have one on thier own profile. Strange huh

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

*waits patiently*

You won't have to wait long. And I always find it funny that the ones that whine the most about "being real" or "fake" or whinning about "verification" never have one on thier own profile. Strange huh

Never have one what? Your post didn't make sense. If you mean post a pic with "LPSG" next to his cock, that's easily done. It's harder to get verified by two actual people. I've met at least 8 people from this site and they can all verify who I am. Can you say the same?

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never have one what? Your post didn't make sense. If you mean post a pic with "LPSG" next to his cock, that's easily done. It's harder to get verified by two actual people. I've met at least 8 people from this site and they can all verify who I am. Can you say the same?

I'm talking about YOU hunny, I couldn't care less about your "man". Where is your verification???? How do you say that here in America.... put up, or shut up.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm talking about YOU hunny, I couldn't care less about your "man". Where is your verification???? How do you say that here in America.... put up, or shut up.

Ask DC_DEEP, Tawse, Snoozan, No_Strings, NineInchCock_160IQ, Lex, PhilaWelHung, Dannymawg, Joyboytoy79, and MaskedRiderTTU about me.
They're all members of this site. Some very active.

*waits patiently*

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ask DC_DEEP, Tawse, Snoozan, No_Strings, NineInchCock_160IQ, Lex, PhilaWelHung, Dannymawg, Joyboytoy79, and MaskedRiderTTU about me.
They're all members of this site. Some very active.

*waits patiently*

I'm not going to ask anybody! I could just as easily start 20 fake profiles and all 20 of them could claim that I'm "real" It means nothing. You run your mouth about me being fake, then lets see that you're not fake. Post a pic loudmouth.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm not going to ask anybody! I could just as easily start 20 fake profiles and all 20 of them could claim that I'm "real" It means nothing. You run your mouth about me being fake, then lets see that you're not fake. Post a pic loudmouth.

Indeed, she actually started some of those fake profiles 2 years ago, purely to try and prove her legitimacy on this very day. Yet our plans were still thwarted even with all those months of preperation. Curses, you're too smart for us.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes, all with thousands of posts to date? You're a bright one, yes you are.

I have nothing to prove. You do.

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Indeed, she actually started some of those fake profiles 2 years ago, purely to try and prove her legitimacy on this very day. Yet our plans were still thwarted even with all those months of preperation. Curses, you're too smart for us.

Yes I know.. thats the first intelligent thing you've said.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

In my experience, foreign language speaking immigrants to the US don't say that, let alone write it.

With that said, I'll be happy to post a photo that has 4 LPSG members in it, together, including mercurialbliss. I can also send you any of the photos in N_S and MB's galleries of them together full resolution, original format, with all the metadata intact.

But I'll bet that if asked to, both would post a verification pic in a second if so moved, though I doubt that will happen since they are just being baited by someone trying to deflect attention from themselves by feigning righteous indignation.

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, all with thousands of posts to date? You're a bright one, yes you are.

I have nothing to prove. You do.

I have NOTHING to prove to you. You're just some bitch that runs her mouth and attacks people for no reason. But its ok, I understand your insecurity. Hopefully when you become more mature, you'll grow out of that.

RussianSexDoll

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my experience, foreign language speaking immigrants to the US don't say that, let alone write it.

With that said, I'll be happy to post a photo that has 4 LPSG members in it, together, including mercurialbliss. I can also send you any of the photos in N_S and MB's galleries of them together full resolution, original format, with all the metadata intact.

But I'll bet that if asked to, both would post a verification pic in a second if so moved, though I doubt that will happen since they are just being baited by someone trying to deflect attention from themselves by feigning righteous indignation.

Make up your mind. You appologize to me in one thread and start attacking again in another.
And in my experience its always the ones that aren't so attractive that like to attack those that are. Even though they'll deny it with their last breath. I feel sorry for you.
Whats up with this site? I've talked to and met some very nice people here. But is there a small core group of 100% assholes that have no life and come here just to attack? Thats very sad.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have NOTHING to prove to you. You're just some bitch that runs her mouth and attacks people for no reason. But its ok, I understand your insecurity. Hopefully when you become more mature, you'll grow out of that.

What a coincidence, I had the same reaction when I looked at your profile. :eek:

Mature like this? That's where it all started, dude. Check yourself.