Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is very interesting. Growing up in the NY, I didn't see another guy naked until I started messing around with them. I would only see them in tighties and that would be as far as it would go. the locker room used to have showers in my high school, but was taken out cause of embarrassment. I wish I knew you guys, I would love to check out a guy naked every once in a while lol. Maybe I should start going to gym.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Freebird80 -- Why on earth would somebody ever be ashamed of having a public semi? A semi is one of the most beautiful things on earth, and it also feels really good to have one. As far as having a full erection, if you in a location where you can be naked, I've always figured everyone else there knows all about hard ons and gets them too. What's there to be ashamed of. It's something to be proud of!

D_Openda_Dorrich_Erd

Account Disabled
Media
Freebird80 -- Why on earth would somebody ever be ashamed of having a public semi? A semi is one of the most beautiful things on earth, and it also feels really good to have one. As far as having a full erection, if you in a location where you can be naked, I've always figured everyone else there knows all about hard ons and gets them too. What's there to be ashamed of. It's something to be proud of!

I think ur right when you say that its somthing you should be proud of...but, still at the same time you still can be ashamed when it happens tho... so far it happened to me i was kinda ashamed :redface:

flowers4u

Just Browsing
Media
I have an 8" cock and I love to show it at the Y. Signs say shorts required but I ignore it and go nude every chance I get. Love to visit away YMCA's and get to look at new meat. If it is not covered...it's on show!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
so far it happened to me i was kinda ashamed :redface:
Yeah, a dick has a mind of its own. How do you keep a semi from becoming a full-on? Once it starts going up, it tends to keep going up.

A guy I worked with once told me he and his dad (divorced) pretty much ran around the house naked, even sometimes answered the door in the nude. I asked him you know, what if your friends are over and you get a hard-on? His answer surprised me, but kind of fresh thinking too. He told me well, it's natural. And I know it is. Depends on the audience maybe. Friends would understand?

B_larsen

Experimental Member
Media
I don't go out of my way to show but there are moments when you can't always cover up completely while drying which sometimes gets me semi, so I get a few looks, but that's not deliberate. Things were worse at school, in the shower after sports. I could get hard at the drop of a hat. It was often a struggle. The times it happened I was embarrassed, not proud or pleased. :redface:
This pic off the net (the situation, he's hanging) brings back a few memories. We never showered as close as these guys. Much more space..:biggrin1:

Attachments

Last edited:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Always shower up after our shifts / we enjoy shooting the shit and hanging / just a masculine / buddy experience / way cool... and natural....

Media
I purposely avoid showering in the gym for just this reason, and especially given that I'm straight and most of the guys who use my gym are gay. I don't mind gay guys finding me attractive, I take it as a compliment in fact, but there's a time and a place for everything.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[URL]http://www.lpsg.org/avatars/custom/avatar74_8.gif[/URL]
http://www.lpsg.org/images/badges/gold_member.gif

Gallery Photos (10)
Album Photos (26)

100% Straight, 0% Gay

I would suspect that the same rules that applied in high school gym class would apply.

Please note, these were rules that we all understood, although they were not written anywhere.

Respect everyone. Enjoy the view and do not be a prude yourself. You are in a locker room and everyone expects you to shower to maintain a healthy clean smell.

If you face the wall to shower you are sending a message that you do not want to be seen. A bit difficult to comprehend in a locker room.

Be yourself and be genuine and do not stare as others have indicated here.

Enjoy life and the opportunity to see and be seen.
Erect: 8.25 Inches Long by 5.25 around

Flaccid: 6 Inches long by 4.75

Enjoying Life!!!!!