Do you "skin" your uncut penis?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, newish to posting but I thought someone should make the point that some things are also an acquired taste. Personnally I'm allergic to cheese but to continue being slightly off topic: There once was a mouse called Keith/ who circumcised boys with his teeth/it wasn't for leisure or sexual pleasure/but just for the cheese underneath.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If hygiene was the most important reason for circumcision, why are most men in USA cut and most men in Europe uncut?
Both, men with cut or uncut penis have to clean their dick properly. Learned in a few seconds and done in a few seconds.
Pectacular wrote that he likes the feeling of his uncovered glans. Many gays can’t pull their skin back and leave it behind the corona of the dickhead. They have a short fraenulum which retracts the skin automatically. Others have a tight foreskin which doesn’t allow it to pull it back.
I have a long fraenulum, a big mushroom dickhead and a short foreskin. Although I’m uncut my skin always stays behind the corona, no matter how soft or shrunken it is. An uncovered dickhead has to be cleaned too, as it won’t stay dry as Pectacular thinks. Precum has nothing to do with circumcision. And smegma is also produced just under the corona of a cut penis.​

sensei

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
handcuffsfan4 said:
i heard that in Japan guys always pull there foreskins back. its cuse they are trying to be more american i think cuse they have all the english words around. but im cut so i have no clue how it works. but im srue its just for show.

I have heard this, and seen this, as well. I'm not sure it has to do with American influences though. What I have heard that when Japanese boys reach 12 or 13 they start skinning it back, sometimes by force, and even tying it behind their corona with strings or something. Apparently its very bad cultural etiqutte to show your glans covered in a sento (public bath) or onsen (hot spring), and it should always be retracted in these situations. I wonder what they think when my friends and I strut in with our foreign foreskins hanging loose?

jared84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PECTACULAR said:
This question is to the uncut guys out there. When I am dressing or after having my penis out for any reason, I always push the skin back before I position my penis in my briefs. Even when I am naked I retract the foreskin. Doesn't always stay but, seems to allow the head to stay dry and feels very sensual. Anyone else do this?

no, if mine comes back its uncomfortable when it rubs on my clothes. :yuck: when its full on limp it wont stay back anyway tho. as for the head being drier, that's because the skin is there to keep it from getting dry. :party: but if it works you thats cool.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
dikkiedik said:
If hygiene was the most important reason for circumcision, why are most men in USA cut and most men in Europe uncut?
Both, men with cut or uncut penis have to clean their dick properly. Learned in a few seconds and done in a few seconds.
Pectacular wrote that he likes the feeling of his uncovered glans. Many gays can’t pull their skin back and leave it behind the corona of the dickhead. They have a short fraenulum which retracts the skin automatically. Others have a tight foreskin which doesn’t allow it to pull it back.
I have a long fraenulum, a big mushroom dickhead and a short foreskin. Although I’m uncut my skin always stays behind the corona, no matter how soft or shrunken it is. An uncovered dickhead has to be cleaned too, as it won’t stay dry as Pectacular thinks. Precum has nothing to do with circumcision. And smegma is also produced just under the corona of a cut penis.

Hmm. My answer was going to be that my foreskin only covers a third or a quarter of the cockhead anyway, so it's hardly worth pulling back more. So I imagine that my foreskin is just a bit longer than yours, as it eventually rides back and covers at least the rim.

And of course I pull it all the way back when showering - at home and in collective showers.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
sensei said:
I have heard this, and seen this, as well. I'm not sure it has to do with American influences though. What I have heard that when Japanese boys reach 12 or 13 they start skinning it back, sometimes by force, and even tying it behind their corona with strings or something. Apparently its very bad cultural etiqutte to show your glans covered in a sento (public bath) or onsen (hot spring), and it should always be retracted in these situations. I wonder what they think when my friends and I strut in with our foreign foreskins hanging loose?

Been to Japan twice and noticed that most men had exposed glans in baths. I pulled mine back but noticed that my travelling companions didn't - probably didnt notice!

Speedos4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quite often wear my foreskin back, tho' not all the time.
I suppose I like the constant reminder of what's down there.
And I do like to desensitize my dickhead - makes for hours of pleasurable fun with edging and similar games.
Sometimes go with a glans ring, both with forskin back or forward. Either way it makes my dickhead bigger, heavier, juicier ...

Reactions: Skinned

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All this depends on how your foreskin is shaped. Mine slides back & forth easily so it just does it by itself all day long. I don't have to adjust anything maually as it were. I just let mr. penis do what he wants & we seem to get along just fine.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sensei said:
I have heard this (that Japanese men wear their forskins back) and seen this, as well. I'm not sure it has to do with American influences though. What I have heard that when Japanese boys reach 12 or 13 they start skinning it back, sometimes by force, and even tying it behind their corona with strings or something. Apparently its very bad cultural etiqutte to show your glans covered in a sento (public bath) or onsen (hot spring), and it should always be retracted in these situations. I wonder what they think when my friends and I strut in with our foreign foreskins hanging loose?
When I first started reading this thread, I thought it was going to be a simple aren't-forskins-icky discussion, which we've thrashed out quite a few times before. But we stumbled down a few interesting new paths. A reason not to discourage rehashing old topics, maybe?

Sample of one. I'm on a conjugal visit to Tokyo at the moment. My Japanese boyfriend is asleep in the next room with his dick covered snugly, as he always keeps it. And he's a stickler for both etiquette and hygiene, even by Japanese standards.

Before we became an item, I visited some gay saunas/bathhouses/encounter zones in Tokyo and routinely struck low-level cheese. It's as inevitable as sweat in the armpit or (as Irvy points out) dirt under the fingernails. Even in such a fastidiously clean culture, things get dirty from time to time, and people live with it until they can get clean again. Rather like we do in the west.

As with most Japanese, my other half would prefer to smell a bit of honest sweat to a highly-perfumed deodorant. Heavy perfume is suspicious in Japanese culture; is it hiding some more profound uncleanliness? For a rich economy fond of luxury goods, fragrance sales here are low. Japanese designers like Issey Miyake and Rei Kawakubo design scent for the export market, and IMHO, do it rather ineptly. Kawakubo once tried to capture the essence of Tokyo in a scent, and tried to include notes of diesel, dust and corrugated iron. Needless to say, it never took off.

My man and I have never been great ones for sento, so I'm not actually sure of foreskin etiquette there. What I do know is this: most Japanese shudder when westerners enter a sento. As you know, one washes oneself before one enters the bath, in order to share the water safely, and there's always the nagging suspicion that we simply don't clean ourselves as thoroughly as the Japanese do.

The pre-bathing scrub is public and conspicuous--with its pots and brushes and long, snakey washcloths--everyone knows you're OK to let into a communal tub afterwards. By contrast, we westerners think we can get away with a quick rinse under a shower, or even worse, clean ourselves in the tub! What they think of the way you and your pals wear your dicks pales into insignificance compared to what they think of how you scrub your ass, Sensei.

Under those circumstances, it very well might be a ritual to roll back your skin to show it's been attended to. But I suspect there's something different afoot.

When you soak in the tub, the water needs to get into every nook and cranny to fully revitalise you. I suspect that they wear their skins back for the sheer pleasure of exposing the head to the hot, theraputic water. It just plain feels good. The same deal with the cloth that goes on the forehead or over the eyes in a sento. Leave no part of the body unsteamed.

I'll ask the boyf about this, when I can work out how to drop it into a conversation.

Do teens tie their foreskins back with string? Wouldn't put it past them. You name it, the Japanese will put a kink in it. It rings true to the kind of submissiveness and mild S&M that seems to pervade Japanese sexual life. I doubt that this has anything to do with imitating Americans, which the Japanese only do in the spirit of play.

Back to the original subject, Pectacular: the answer is no. Unless you were trying to deliberately de-sensitise your dick (and the reason you would do this is because...?) I can't imagine anything more uncomfortable than wearing your foreskin back all day. It makes me feel incredibly sorry for circumcised guys, even to think about it.

Besides, it doesn't take long for my foreskin to creep back into its natural position. Whether it be in briefs, or even under a condom.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I asked my boyfriend about how to wear your dick in a sento. The answer is any way you damn please. He thinks the mass retraction may have been a gay come-on. Or they all had semis. Ah, the inscruitable East!

robert1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes I do the same way, but it is not to long to the froskin is back.
So i think maybe you can tape it back.It could be stimulated first,but later I think it would be better than before about delay cuming.:biggrin1:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Americans are ridiculously sensitive to natural body odors. Personally I like the foreskin smell. I always prefer a clean body smell to the bug repellent type perfumes that people wear to my workplace on a daily basis. I prefer B.O. to that smell.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
PECTACULAR said:
When I am dressing or after having my penis out for any reason, I always push the skin back before I position my penis in my briefs. Even when I am naked I retract the foreskin...Anyone else do this?

Not me. I let my foreskin hang however it wants (it's long, and overhangs my head by a half-inch or more), and pack it in my briefs like that. I think the foreskin is supposed to cover your penis head most of the time, and keep the head slightly moist...or at least not dry. That's the design, anyway.

Stronzo asks if it's a a pain keeping an uncut cock clean. It's not -- it's just a part of taking a shower, whether at home or in the gym. Doesn't take more than a few seconds to retract the foreskin, gently wash away whatever may be there, and move on. (I've never been with an uncut guy who had an unclean dick...I've heard lots of stories, but never met such a guy. Maybe I just attract the clean ones...YMMV!)

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
b.c. said:
Skinning the foreskin back and washing there while showering is just like everything else you do when you shower, your underarms, your ears, etc. etc. It doesn't take any kind of genius or need to be "especially mindful" of it. It is (or should be) automatic.

As far as skinning it back before putting on briefs, WHY???

I would think it uncomfortable, not to mention that if your foreskin does as mine, it'll naturally find its way back over the head of your penis, but not before collecting the lint and whatever else from your undies which would only add to uncleanliness under the foreskin.

After I shower (and make sure to dry off really well), I usually pull it all the way forward.
I need to say no more than that...

UncutDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only skin it back in the shower, for blowjobs and sometimes when I put on a condom. Although, I did once skin it back before I got naked in front of a jewish girl who was rumored only to get with jewish guys, but because of my short frenulum it rolled back forward a few seconds later. Still got with her though., she liked to play with it.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
It's a good idea to skin back when pissing, so that you don't get urine trapped underneath and going smelly.
Also, it is best to skin back before unrolling a condom on, as it gives it more leeway to move as you fuck/jerk off, lessening the risk of bursting.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I'm circumcised and I also wash my penis in the shower, hopefully everyone is washing their dicks in the shower not just uncut guys. Also when flacid even circumcised men need to pull the skin back to wash under the skin folded behind the head. Let me clarify, men who have a "loose" circumcision should pull the skin back. I have one of those and its like the best of both worlds. However, when I wear briefs and sit down the skin will partially cover the head and to me it is actually uncomfortable. Wonder how uncut guys do it, guess you get used to it. Do other cut guys experience the same thing.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CURVEDANDTHICKK said:
I'm circumcised and I also wash my penis in the shower, hopefully everyone is washing their dicks in the shower not just uncut guys. Also when flacid even circumcised men need to pull the skin back to wash under the skin folded behind the head. Let me clarify, men who have a "loose" circumcision should pull the skin back. I have one of those and its like the best of both worlds. However, when I wear briefs and sit down the skin will partially cover the head and to me it is actually uncomfortable. Wonder how uncut guys do it, guess you get used to it. Do other cut guys experience the same thing.

thats impossible.....havent you read the forum and everyones opinion that being cut removes sensation from the head of your dick.....therefore its not possible for it to be uncomfortable for you bc you cant feel it :rolleyes:

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
baseball99 said:
thats impossible.....havent you read the forum and everyones opinion that being cut removes sensation from the head of your dick.....therefore its not possible for it to be uncomfortable for you bc you cant feel it :rolleyes:

I hope you're being sarcastic!!:tongue: