Do you "skin" your uncut penis?

Skin back to piss and in the shower and when about to get a blowjob. Automatically goes back when I fuck.

My skin tend to stay back but will sometimes cover about a quarter of the head when really soft.

When I do get erect it will pull back just behind the head. Like Bigend, when I am fucking particularly on a long fuck session, the glans really swells up quite a bit and keeps the foreskin really retracted for quite some time after I've cummed.

Have some of you all experience this with your foreskin, does prolonged sex keep the foreskin trapped behind the head, even after you cummed and gotten soft?

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my foreskin covers my head and starts retracting as my head swells and will stay retracted until my head engorgement subsides -gues it all depends on how much ur head swells versus the shaft swelling-if ur head doesnt swell as much the head ridge will make it harder to contain the foreskin -if u have a bulbous head there would be more ridge to keep back the skin

my foreskin covers my head and starts retracting as my head swells and will stay retracted until my head engorgement subsides -gues it all depends on how much ur head swells versus the shaft swelling-if ur head doesnt swell as much the head ridge will make it harder to contain the foreskin -if u have a bulbous head there would be more ridge to keep back the skin

So when you are erect are you able to recover the head or is the head too big?

D_Nick_Nibbler

Experimental Member
Media
Mines get a wash every morning in the shower - no big deal always done it so just part of the daily routine. Any guy who can't manage this is just plain lazy. Where you wash, how often and how well has nothing to do with being cut or uncut, it's something you have to do.

As for pulling my skin back and deliberately keeping it back - can honestly say the thought has never crossed my mind. It probably wouldn't stay back anyway if I tried.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea I may pull it back but I hate how it feels pulled back and I have to push the skin back down over my cockhead. And as others have said, I pull it back to clean it in the shower and it goes back by itself when hard.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Mines get a wash every morning in the shower - no big deal always done it so just part of the daily routine. Any guy who can't manage this is just plain lazy. Where you wash, how often and how well has nothing to do with being cut or uncut, it's something you have to do.

As for pulling my skin back and deliberately keeping it back - can honestly say the thought has never crossed my mind. It probably wouldn't stay back anyway if I tried.

I follow exactly the same hygiene routine. As for pulling it back when I piss I find it's better not to. My urethra meets in the middle of the slit, so I sometimes get a main stream and a smaller, less controllable one from the bottom of the opening. The foreskin provides a good 'nozzle control', slows down the stream and makes it easier to direct accurately. The only time that I sometimes skin back is if I'm pissing out of doors and want a bit more distance! :eek:

PC-WOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question is to the uncut guys out there. When I am dressing or after having my penis out for any reason, I always push the skin back before I position my penis in my briefs. Even when I am naked I retract the foreskin. Doesn't always stay but, seems to allow the head to stay dry and feels very sensual.

Anyone else do this?
:smile:
I do pull my foreskin back before putting it inside my briefs, just as you do. I do this often since I was a teenager. I began doing it to feel the best of both worlds: feel as if I were uncut-my glans rubbing against my briefs and tickling (which often made it to erect), and uncut: head covered at other times as I did not want to lose the sensitivity of us uncuts. To keep the skin retracted for some time (if not during all the time) it does help to have a large glans or rather a large corona (the wide edge of your glans), as the retracted skin stops there and has a little trouble going back up by itself, unless extremely flaccid. One other reason for trying to keep it uncovered is to try to keep it dry and reduce the generation of its odors, which reminds me of a gay friend that said that a penis without odor (even when clean it has a peculiar stimulating odor) was like a rose without perfume! I do believe us uncuts do have to wash it often to prevent foul odors, specially if planning to show or share it sexually. When you go to men's rooms, sometimes you can even use the water flowing in some urinals to give it a "quick shower". Please, uncut guys, do keep it clean so onlookers and examiners love and admire it enough to want to touch it and make cut guys feel envious of it!
:wink:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have skinned the ole boy back many times in my life. Yes the skin stays back when I do it. Just like the feel sometimes. Don't do it for any other reason. As for cleanliness. I agree with the others, that it only takes a few seconds to clean. And to clean that part is so much fun. Just remember, rinse real well. You don't want it to taste soapy when being orally worked on. lol

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BRAVO !! Ryanmace, I too have been to Berger King and like it my way. I have a long foreskin, almost inch and half or more beyond the head when soft. I have always felt it was unattractive and different and have tried many suggestions over the years to keep the skin retracted for a bit when soft.

Several months ago I started using these elastic rings to keep the skin back behind the head. They are used by little girls in their hair and you can buy a ton of them at the Dollar Stores. They are elastic, soft and come in all sizes and thickness. I experimented with the size and thickness to find the ones that fit snuggly behind the head ( not too tight) and are thick enough in width to hold the foreskin back. Yes, it looks like a real "turtleneck" but I don't have to worry about being seen as we have privacy panels at work, etc or I use a stall.

At first my intent was to try to expose my head for awhile to toughen it up a bit to cut down on the sensitivity. I have entered a whole new world OR lets say I can experience the best of both words, feeling cut while being uncut.

I was painful for a feel weeks, with my dick head rubbing against my underwear, etc. however that is getting much better and that is rather erotic to the point of having a slight semi most of the time. It has certainly improved the size of the box I show.LOL. I think I am beginning to get used to the sensation and the arousal thing will start going away soon, at least I hope so because of the issue of producing dick honey during the day. I like the sensation of being exposed but it will never make me want to get clipped. I haven't worn them long enough to have any reduced sensation(pain) of the head while erect yet. It is just a different feeling that I get to enjoy. I would like it get to the point of not being so sensitive that I can last longer and the head won't be so painful when hard.

Another treat with the rings is to get a wide/thick one, skin yourself back, put it behind the head and the pull the skin foreward, all while soft, of course. It produces on mean, big looking dickhead to show-off when freeballing or in a pair of boxers. I can just imagine what I would look like in Speedos, but I won't go there as I don't have the rest of the body to go wear a Speedo.

I know all the purist here will respond that I am working on the wrong "head" but if you border on more pain than pleasure you will try anything. This is my two cents.

Never have used the elastic rings- but wonder if u ever thought of wearing cock rings for ur head? push the skin back and pop on a cock ring behind ur head ridge- I like the feel of it-making ur cock heavier and the looks of the shiny metal ring- buy one size for flaccid and a larger ring for erect state

PC-WOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BRAVO !! Ryanmace, I too have been to Berger King and like it my way. I have a long foreskin, almost inch and half or more beyond the head when soft. I have always felt it was unattractive and different and have tried many suggestions over the years to keep the skin retracted for a bit when soft.

Several months ago I started using these elastic rings to keep the skin back behind the head. They are used by little girls in their hair and you can buy a ton of them at the Dollar Stores. They are elastic, soft and come in all sizes and thickness. I experimented with the size and thickness to find the ones that fit snuggly behind the head ( not too tight) and are thick enough in width to hold the foreskin back. Yes, it looks like a real "turtleneck" but I don't have to worry about being seen as we have privacy panels at work, etc or I use a stall.

At first my intent was to try to expose my head for awhile to toughen it up a bit to cut down on the sensitivity. I have entered a whole new world OR lets say I can experience the best of both words, feeling cut while being uncut.

I was painful for a feel weeks, with my dick head rubbing against my underwear, etc. however that is getting much better and that is rather erotic to the point of having a slight semi most of the time. It has certainly improved the size of the box I show.LOL. I think I am beginning to get used to the sensation and the arousal thing will start going away soon, at least I hope so because of the issue of producing dick honey during the day. I like the sensation of being exposed but it will never make me want to get clipped. I haven't worn them long enough to have any reduced sensation(pain) of the head while erect yet. It is just a different feeling that I get to enjoy. I would like it get to the point of not being so sensitive that I can last longer and the head won't be so painful when hard.

Another treat with the rings is to get a wide/thick one, skin yourself back, put it behind the head and the pull the skin foreward, all while soft, of course. It produces on mean, big looking dickhead to show-off when freeballing or in a pair of boxers. I can just imagine what I would look like in Speedos, but I won't go there as I don't have the rest of the body to go wear a Speedo.

I know all the purist here will respond that I am working on the wrong "head" but if you border on more pain than pleasure you will try anything. This is my two cents.
Why don't you post several photos showing your penis in all those states you are describing, so we all learn from your experience?

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the myopic world that is sometimes lpsg the obvious seems to evade many and bemuse others. A simple question, which smells cleaner then - an unwashed uncut cock or an unwashed cut cock. Come on guys it's not rocket science.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read an interesting article about care of the foreskin. It was originally posted under "Healthy Penis", but applies here also:

An intact penis is self-cleaning just like a vagina, eyeball or nose/sinus. It is quite fitting; you may have to clean the 'outside', but you don't need to wash out the 'inside'. And just like an eyeball, you may wash the 'outside' (outer eyelid), but you don't wash the 'inside' (inner eyelid or eyeball). The foreskin is amazingly similar to the eyelid in that it is two-sided skin, with one side serving a protective function, and the other side serving a moisturizing functions, and both sides serving important sensory functions (there are more functions). The eyelid and the foreskin are the two most elastic pieces of skin on the male body. All of these examples involve areas where there is an inner mucous membrane, and an outer protective (but still sensitive) area. Even the mouth (cheek and lips) qualify; the cheeks and lips are two-sided skin, with a sensitive outer layer and an extremely sensitive inner skin also featuring a mucous membrane.

A boy should certainly not be taught to "use soap" (he'll learn not to do that anyway!), "use a washcloth 'in there'" (he instinctively won't), or anything of the like. Overzealous cleaning disrupts the natural bacterial flora balance and immune system, identical to a woman's vagina. Both women & men produce smegma--in fact, women produce much more of it. It is the same exact stuff; even the smells are identical. Why fear it with men and embrace it with women? Women do not require "internal" washing, and neither do men. Female & (intact) male genital parts are almost exactly identical, and both function much better when uncut! Even though later in life, the foreskin will retract, and urine will get inside the foreskin, this is not a problem for boys/men any more than it is for girls/women (actually, it is far less of a problem than with girls), as mother nature has a plan for boys, too (a better one, arguably).

Smegma is not dirt. It is necessary, healthy, and part of the immune system and natural septic system of the body, just as it is with women. Smegma is produced by not just produced by the inner foreskin, but by the vagina, the anus, and sometimes other parts of the body as a function of healthy sebaceous activity.

In general, the foreskin requires minimal care. The following suggestions will help maintain good hygiene. Only the outside of the foreskin needs to be cleaned with soap. Soap under the foreskin kills the natural bacteria which ptotects the penis head and can cause irritation.

During retraction, the exposed part of the glans should be cleansed with water. Wipe away any whitish material (smegma) that you find there. Smegma is simply the accumulation of dead skin cells that are normally shed from the glans and lining of the foreskin throughout life. After cleansing with plain water, always pull the foreskin forward to its normal position.

user_invisible.gif

And what do you say about using a Tape for keeping the foreskin Rolled Back???? Do you think it would work????

I missed in the original post a reference to taping your foreskin. Why would you do that? Smegma production varies from person to person much like some people have oily skin. Just different and good hygiene practice should keep that in check.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By keeping the skin back you will eventually desensitise your knob when it dries out and hardens. your foreskin is there for a purpose.