Do you "skin" your uncut penis?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes I skin mine back and sometimes I don't. Feels different when I have pulled the skin back behind the head. As for cleaning it. Duh. You wash your penis when you bathe or shower, right ? So when you are washing your penis you pull the foresking back and wash it also. And I am a stickler for washing my cock before I fill any orifice, so is very clean.

I retract mine all the time. I'm still pretty sensitive. I may have lost a little bit of sensitivity but not much. I just find it more comfortable when it is back than when it covers my head.

Mine naturally stays retracted except when I get some excessive shrinkage then it tends to cover about 1/2 of the head. I have never noticed any loss of sensitivity and my skin has been this way since I hit puberty. If there is loss, it seems to come back when my head gets wet with lube and sometimes there is just too much sensation. Go figure.

Reactions: camchain

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Usually every morning just before the shower I skin back at the rate of about 100/per minute. Feels great at the end, hehehehe. Always wash well and dry inside foreskin before applying lots of good quality talc powder , well rubbed in ,under the foreskin.... keeps me fresh all day.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As my popa told me, and I told my sons...

"PEEL IT BACK, KEEP IT CLEAN". period.

I have, in the summer (it gets very hot and muggy here), done a quick 'tissue wipe' on occasions...

(and have had a few men, when finding out I am ("very") uncut asked about cheese...to wich my response is...you're disgusting, bye....

have never ever understood this (gross) fascination/kink?

a bit of soap and water is a wonderful thing...

as to peeling back the skin? baffles me as to why....

however, it is WHY I don't go commando- I remember when (much) younger wearing jeans commando- and some how (?) the skin pulling back and the (very) sensitive head hitting the rough fabric of the jeans- OUCH! and then the sensitivity triggering a "bad" hard on, and a couple of times being on days I did not wear a shirt with shirt tails (the old 'hiding it' trick)....

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am cut, but absolutely love uncut cock. I think foreskin is just about the most masculine part of a mans body. But I'm curious. If a guy does his normal cleaning in his morning shower, then packs his dick away in his underwear and goes to the office all day, by the end of the day, I would think that is one juicy nice tasting dick. Or would it need a cleaning again before that?

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
never had a problem keeping it clean, keep it covered most of the time because I like the sensitivity - but I shower a couple of times a day so...

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
stanley9, the interior "skin" is composed of soft mucosa as opposed to epidermis. It doesn't produce as much sweat/oil as epidermis.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"But I'm curious. If a guy does his normal cleaning in his morning shower, then packs his dick away in his underwear and goes to the office all day, by the end of the day, I would think that is one juicy nice tasting dick. Or would it need a cleaning again before that?"

My uncut cock is peeled back and rinsed in the shower daily. By the end of the day, it is moist and has a mild musky scent. Nothing offensive, just a mild scent.

ok....25/m here...and yes..uncut!!! wld want to be anything else!

apart from pulling it back to clean in the shower which is everytime i have a shower [which cld mean doing that 2 x a day]...i just let my foreskin do as it pleases!!! lol yeah sure i pull it back to roll on the condom and pull it back n forth when wanking thats just normal!! but cld not imagine skinning it back and leaving it like that....im 1 that likes my helmet protected!! lol

4skinlovr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have found that some guys with shorter foreskins take it for granted they do not have to wash.
Many guys with long foreskins are mindful they need to make the 10 second effort of being clean.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i am uncut, and i like keeping my foreskin pulled back. i have had it this way now for about 18-20 years, with no probs at all. it is nice to have a choice.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Blimey! Still going strong after more than 9 months and 7 pages! Can there be anything left to say about such a bloody obvious topic? Cleanliness around any part of the body is hardly rocket science (as someone has pointed out), and if you want to have a pongy penis or armpits or feet or whatever, go ahead; it's easily come by. As is the cure.

I'm not a hygiene freak: I just wash daily, use talc, pull the f/s back when I pee, and enjoy a clean and dry dick with none of the ghastly 'juicy' or 'cheesy' accompaniments that seem to flourish elsewhere. Nor even a 'mild, musky scent' ...

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I state that, sometimes, I like having my foreskin always retracted. In any case, if we refer specifically to the shower, I usually take a shower with my glans uncovered. Practically, just before (or immediately after) having started, I retract the foreskin (which by the way always remains where I moved it). Subsequently, I don't always behave in the same way. The variants are many: I cover the glans after having finished the shower, I leave it uncovered even while wearing the bath robe, I bring the foreskin back to its original position as soon as I have finished drying myself, I keep it retracted even when I put on my underwear etc.