Do you think size matters to women?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know most of the surveys say penis size is not a major concern for women. Most of the women that post here say the same. What is the opinion of the hung, straight men here.

I don't think size matters most of the time to women, because most of the time is is average. If it is above or below, it isn't by much. It really isn't an issue. You don't get to pick, anyway.

Once you get outside of the range of "normal" - 4 inchers or 8 inchers, it is more likely to be an issue - wishing the little one was average or glad the bigger one isn't.

My experience has been that a strong majority of women are pretty thrilled by a big cock and that it stays pretty erotic to them throughout the relationship. I have had a few tell me it was not the same when they went to a new guy. (FWB types, not GFs)

What is your take?

Reactions: ronin001

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Kind of a general statement, few things apply to all of any group. Women as a group with all their similarities are vastly different when you relate to them one on one.
Just my perspective
Fully concur. Women aren't a monolithic group. It's counter productive to apply the same attributes to all of them. In short, some women care about size and some don't. Experiences probably validate this premise.

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fully concur. Women aren't a monolithic group. It's counter productive to apply the same attributes to all of them. In short, some women care about size and some don't. Experiences probably validate this premise.

You are a wise man

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I'm not hung (5 inches), but would like to add my three mid- to long-term experiences with women, that might shed light on your question.

Girlfriend 1: She had, by her own admission, a very deep & large vagina. I felt literally nothing, she felt nothing & she said bigger wasn't only better FOR HER but essential. We broke up & she moved on, both of us having made peace with it being 'not a good size fit'. Verdict: BIGGER IS BETTER & SIZE MATTERED.

Girlfriend 2: Had been married & had two kids, but her vagina tightness was very similar to my current partner, who hasn't had kids. She enjoyed sex with me, she said, but strangely both of us found everything EXCEPT intercourse was super-enjoyable & intercourse was a let-down. She was open about sex & told me she preferred bigger to a point simply because it felt better but that she could enjoy sex with any size guy. We broke up but it had nothing to do with sex / size. Verdict: BIGGER IS BETTER but SIZE ISN'T EVERYTHING

Girlfriend 3: True love but again not a good size fit. Her ex was hung & she unapologetically says the sex was far better than with me, as were the orgasms, all due to size. He was a virgin, she says, & had no clue, but all he had to do was go deep, hard & fast & she would have toe curling orgasms. At times we can't feel each other at all. Her boyfriend after him was bigger than me, but she estimates about 6 inches, so probably average. Verdict: BIGGER IS DEFINITELY BETTER, EVEN IF THE GUY IS INEXPERIENCED but SIZE ISN'T EVERYTHING

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Of course it matters. That doesn't mean it's the major or even a meaningful criteria that many of them use to choose a potential partner. But yeah, when you have a penis of unusual proportions, it generally matters in one way or the other.

Reactions: rope9839
D

deleted136887

Size is the mystery prize.
In general women[Only the ones I have had sex with] did not pick me for my cock.
So it was a nice surprise for them to find a slightly larger cock.
Size matters to men.

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My two cents...
  • Many women enjoy and lust after big cocks
  • Many women are disappointed with small cocks
  • Almost no women lust after small cocks.
  • Almost no women base their decision to have sex with a man based on the size of his cock
  • Many women fall in love with and marry men with small cocks

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my exp indicates that big dicks only matter to girls that can cum thru piv. ive been with 10 and only two could cum all the time from piv. both said that anything avg or bigger worked. smaller and it was not their cup of tea. the other 8 could have cared less about the size of my dick

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
my exp indicates that big dicks only matter to girls that can cum thru piv. ive been with 10 and only two could cum all the time from piv. both said that anything avg or bigger worked. smaller and it was not their cup of tea. the other 8 could have cared less about the size of my dick

^ Just my luck then that the woman I've ended up with orgasms from piv & needs it large! She still orgasms from penetrative sex with me but says she feels the distinct difference between clitoral with me & vaginal with the ex, because of the tap-tap-tap on her a spot that sent her to nirvana. As a matter of interest, what would those 2 women who always orgasmed from piv, deem as smaller as opposed to average?

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Just my luck then that the woman I've ended up with orgasms from piv & needs it large! She still orgasms from penetrative sex with me but says she feels the distinct difference between clitoral with me & vaginal with the ex, because of the tap-tap-tap on her a spot that sent her to nirvana. As a matter of interest, what would those 2 women who always orgasmed from piv, deem as smaller as opposed to average?
well my guess is that anything less than say 5.5 in length or less than avg which is around 4.7?? my wife is one of the two and she complained of two dudes who didnt have enuf girth to get her off. as for length, she has a sensitive deep spot and didnt know that until i hit it. go figure. by lpsg stds , my tiny 7x5.25 was her biggest

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well my guess is that anything less than say 5.5 in length or less than avg which is around 4.7?? my wife is one of the two and she complained of two dudes who didnt have enuf girth to get her off. as for length, she has a sensitive deep spot and didnt know that until i hit it. go figure. by lpsg stds , my tiny 7x5.25 was her biggest
4.7 girth that is

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media

Thanks. I'm 5 inches, have never hit the deep spot, although I know it's there owing to her ex's having regularly hit it with 8 inches. Annoying thing is that 6-9 inch dildos cause her more irritation than pleasure - she says a cock is warmer and softer than a dildo & she wants to feel it slamming hard into (or beyond) her cervix. Anyway, thanks for the info.

jaap_stam

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have female friends who have told stories of refusing sex with a hookup due to disappointment with size - almost all due to the guy being abnormally small, with a couple due to the guy being way too big. There is probably a size range in which penis size doesn't matter for a majority of women. There is probably also a size range where penis size is the deciding factor as to whether the woman would have sex with the guy, all else being equal. And of course, there is probably some portion of women truly are size queens.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have female friends who have told stories of refusing sex with a hookup due to disappointment with size - almost all due to the guy being abnormally small, with a couple due to the guy being way too big. There is probably a size range in which penis size doesn't matter for a majority of women. There is probably also a size range where penis size is the deciding factor as to whether the woman would have sex with the guy, all else being equal. And of course, there is probably some portion of women truly are size queens.
Many of my female friends have said size has nothing to do whether they will have sex with someone or not.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Size only matters if a woman knows in advance that I'm big. Gossip has led to 'referrals' since I was a teen.

Otherwise it's a surprise, pleasant or not.