lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size is the mystery prize.
In general women[Only the ones I have had sex with] did not pick me for my cock.
So it was a nice surprise for them to find a slightly larger cock.
Size matters to men.
Same here. No woman with whom I've had sexual contact had any idea of my size, until she made me grow to that size.
At that point they were committed and happy to see what I brought to the table. I'm sure if I was "average" sized, nothing would have been any different! The mutually consensual decision to have sex was already made.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fully concur. Women aren't a monolithic group. It's counter productive to apply the same attributes to all of them. In short, some women care about size and some don't. Experiences probably validate this premise.
I think this is right.

To answer the original question, I'd say that women care about it a lot, lot less than many men seem to think that women do (or perhaps than they think that women should).

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been said many times by many women here that for the majority it doesn't matter.

That being the case, what do I think? I think it possibly only matters in cases where a woman fears it will be painful. But even then, if she's really into you, she'll let you get into her, so it's not a deal breaker. For smaller guys, same thing. She's more concerned about the guy than his equipment. Her size preference (if any) is a bonus if it's met.

Didn't Thulsa Doom say, "What is the penis, compared to the man who wields it?"

At the end of the day, on a topic like this (and probably many others), two rules apply:

1) woman is always right
2) if man thinks he knows better, refer to rule #1.

It's curious how our sexual organs are placed near central on our bodies. Maybe it's to send the signals that give us the tingle in our toes and our brain instantaneously. :)

Does size matter?...The tingles will tell.

Size matters to some...some not .women like men have different fetishes and likes.I can only testify about my own experiences..since losing my virginity at 14-every partner has commented on my size...and im certainly not the biggest out there.

Bigbear11

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Truth is it a fukin struggle when it comes to nailing a relationship! Any women I've really fallin for and wanted to date (so far) has had problems taken size and sex life either isn't great , non exsisting or never happens cos she doesn't enjoy it. I've obviously had plenty experiences were girls ride away happy as n take it no probs, but ones I've wanted to date haven't so far, maybe it's cos I fancy petite girls haha n I mean petite lol one day tho :p. So size does matter to women 100% in wat way it matters is another thing !!

Size matters only to the ones that carry tape measures in their handbags.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is another thought.

My guess a large share of women have had only penises in the range of average or slightly outside. The bulk of surveys will include those responding on the basis of pretty small differences.

There would seem to be a difference when you start talking about 3 or 8 inch penises. They are dramatically different and do make a physical difference in intercourse. It might be a positive or a negative in either case, but both of those means it "matters"

My guess is those that have had a wider array - some 4 inchers and some 8, in addition to the average ones - might produce a slightly different survey result.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, first none of this applies to all women, but to my best guess it represents what I've found/been told by quite a few:
  • A guy's dick size isn't usually a deal breaker in itself unless it's a real bad size mismatch (huge dick/tiny vagina, huge vagina/tiny dick).
  • All other things being equal, if a guy has a bigger dick than most (especially if he's thicker) it's a definite plus, both psychologically as well as physiologically.
  • Some times the guys with teeny weenies can be very good lovers.
  • Most women prefer somewhat average size dicks when giving head--the really thick ones can tire a girl's jaw in short order.
  • The really, really, long ones can wind up poking in some really, really, painful places, so while they might be fun to look at and play with, they're not always fun to fuck.
  • A big dick is useless if the guy doesn't know how to use it.
  • And most importantly, if the guy is a really big dick, in the end, it doesn't matter how big his dick is.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
All of this makes sense to me. The key phrase is "all else being equal", i.e. if a partner had a choice between you with your non-ideal dick and the exact equivalent with a more ideal dick, she would choose the latter, but such cases never come up. She takes into account all sorts of other factors: I read an interview with sex researcher Nicole Prause and she said cock size is one of the lowest ranking factors in partner preference (though higher than eye color and brand of car lol).

Also, even the ideal penis size is not far above the average, according to Dr Prause's research.

The other key phrase is "on average". Women are different and have different preferences, and some will rank cock size as more important than others. But the results show that real size queens are pretty rare.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
Size totally matters to women. It kind of has to doesn't it? I mean how else will you know what fits? You can't just try everything and hope it works out. No. How else do they come up with such sexy outf....wait...*reads op again*. Oh. Yeah it matters when it matters and doesn't when it doesn't.

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect women would be less concerned with cock size if men didn't make such a huge fuss about it. A woman might consider it an issue if her guy was at the teensy-weensy or extra-large end of the spectrum. Anything in between is fine as long as sex is enjoyable and she doesn't spend time asking "Are you in yet?" or writhing in agony!

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well..... my wife of 38 yrs has stated several times how much she enjoys my longer and thickerer little fella, which is only in the past two years.

BJ

She waited 36 years to tell you that? Or did your 'little fella' somehow become longer and thicker two years ago?

The Earth is miniscule, the Solar System is small, the Galaxy is large, the Universe is huge.

So just be thankful you live large on a miniscule planet.

Owing to our imaginations as humans, we always want to explore the larger excesses of our mind. I love................to explore.

Why did men and women take to the seas in ships? Because the world needed to be bigger than what it seemed.

So, when we eventually find the beginning, if ever, we will probably start searching for the end.

In answer to your question. Speaking from my perspective, a woman's size never mattered to me either one iota. I explore all regions.... love so much the opportunity to do so, you never know when a soul captivates yours..

You never know when that little bit more space cums in handy...