Do you women want the penis inside you even after the man's orgasm?

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fucked a girl this summer, the special about her was that after that I came she din't want me to pull out the penis. She wanted us to lay down with my cock inside her even if I've came.

Every girl I've been with haven't request this. If they haven't had their orgasm i'll work with my fingers/tongue...but they did never ask for not pulling my penis out.

Do you women do that and why?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've found that if a woman has an orgasm with my cock inside her, she wants me to stay inside her, slowly moving in and out ... "kegeling" my cock to it throbs inside her ... or just laying still, filling her up. I like to make sure that I show her a good time by getting her off by fondling her clit while I'm fucking her for a good orgasm.

happyashley28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just enjoy the feeling of having a man inside of me while he holds me after. Makes me feel even more like I'm his. I've also found - at least for my husband - that it tends to get him excited much more quickly again and we're having some more fun much sooner than we would otherwise.

Not sure about why other women like this, but that's been my experience.

hluul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife is just like that. unless she allows me to pull out i don't and i enjoy it very much

Anything4you

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels good and is a way of making the moment last, esp. if it was a good moment. I've been able to orgasm again just rocking gently underneath and even if we don't go again, I love it when he rests his head in my neck and i run my fingers thru his hair and feel his breathing slow and steady.

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the best form of cuddling, feeling that close. That's not the act of someone who just wants a quickie. Wanting to keep you there means she really likes you and is savoring the moment.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to let his penis marinate so it tastes nice.
ROTFLMAO :rofl: Yeah, that's one reason I like when guys stay in me.
I just enjoy the feeling of having a man inside of me while he holds me after. Makes me feel even more like I'm his.
That would be the other reason I like to relish the extra feeling of intimacy. :wink:
Kinda like when you suck the last M&M in the bag because you want to savor it and make it last.

Last edited:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my pussy or my ass, I love it if he stays inside me after he cums...in fact just recently with the latter I asked him to wait and he laid on top of me until I let him move. :redface:

It's simple, it prolongs the intimacy of it all, it's the best form of cuddles to be that close and I'm not ready to give up his cock yet even if I've cum a bunch of times myself.

Last edited:

melisa_lynn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to agree with the majority here
I enjoy having the guys stay inside me after he has gotten off
I think its the closeness of it and just having the guy hold me after..cleche i know

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just enjoy the feeling of having a man inside of me while he holds me after. Makes me feel even more like I'm his.

Same here!

Simple, it feels really nice. I love it when a guy does that to me.

Yes!
In my pussy - yes. In my ass - no

Agreed!
I would have to agree with the majority here
I enjoy having the guys stay inside me after he has gotten off
I think its the closeness of it and just having the guy hold me after..cleche i know

Exactly....when I know he's about to cum I sometimes grab his hips or ass and pull him closer....to make sure he stays in. We might lay there together for a while. He's usually tired though

a1149

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with all of the ladies on here. Simply put... its an amazing feeling.

I love because it is an extremely vulnerable moment for men, and feeling them inside of me and holding them tight is the sexiest thing ever!

Why don't more men do it?