Do your balls shrink....

why does this happen?

I'll take a guess and say it has something to do with Epinephrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During work out, the body kind of mimics the flight or fight response and constricts the "unnecessary" blood vessels (when in a life or death situation the penis / testicles aren't exactly essential) so you have more blood flow to your muscles directly responsible for saving your life

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the (balls) don't shrink...the sac tightenes up and the balls retract.....am I right? :-S

Yeah, you're right. I was just going to say they tighten, not shrink too.

hmmm, i will have to take notice and see. I do know a buddy whose balls seem to shrink and get hard as marbles just before he has orgasm.

My scrotum tightens just before I cum too. I thought everyone's did.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll take a guess and say it has something to do with Epinephrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During work out, the body kind of mimics the flight or fight response and constricts the "unnecessary" blood vessels (when in a life or death situation the penis / testicles aren't exactly essential) so you have more blood flow to your muscles directly responsible for saving your life

This is pretty much what I always assumed.

The body is pushing a lot of blood in to the muscle group you're working at the expense of other parts of the body.

This is pretty much what I always assumed.

The body is pushing a lot of blood in to the muscle group you're working at the expense of other parts of the body.

There is also the protection mechanism of less exposure, a lot of animals retract their penis inside their body during fight/flight reactions as protection of reproductive system is part of that, secondary but linked to blood flow redirection. Before clothing it would make sense for your package to shrink if you were going for a run, otherwise oooouch

Chasedick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Add me to the list, My sac tightens up when i'm working out at the gym or when I go for a run but as soon as I hit the showers at the gym it drop right back down

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, it sounds like the hygienic thing for them to do. Get out of the way when poop's coming. Avoid any splash-back.

sorry to get gross but most of you have ignored the second part of my question, does it shrivel up when you have to poop? mine does then once i poop it goes back to normal