doctor askng to see your erection

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Under medical situations "erection conversations" and examinations take place always in an exam for a small group of medical conditions including erectile dysfunction. There are others.

If you are being tested for erectile dysfunction in fact one part of this is to induce an erection with an injection of prostaglandin or a variant combination of drugs.

I would be somewhat curious if the question were asked when I went to the doctor for a sore throat, but, in a urologists office or in the office of a Reproductive Urologist it would be common place.

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 31 and last year began experiencing pain around my glans when I got an erection. Pain was pretty severe so I went to my primary care who after getting my 2nd ever prostate exam, thought I had prostatitis and refered me to an urologist. Went to the urologist who examined my penis. Part of the exam was him manipulating me to erection. I was diagnosed with Peyronie's disease. Have been back for two follow up exams, where again each time I was manipulated to a full erection to assess how my treatment was going.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I am 31 and last year began experiencing pain around my glans when I got an erection. Pain was pretty severe so I went to my primary care who after getting my 2nd ever prostate exam, thought I had prostatitis and refered me to an urologist. Went to the urologist who examined my penis. Part of the exam was him manipulating me to erection. I was diagnosed with Peyronie's disease. Have been back for two follow up exams, where again each time I was manipulated to a full erection to assess how my treatment was going.
Seriously???

I am very curious to know:

a) Did he offer you the option of "manipulating" yourself, or just take matters into his own hands??
b) How exactly did he go about manipulating you? Was there lube involved? Gloves? Something else?
c) How long did the manipulation last before you achieved "full erection"?
d) How would you describe his attitude and approach? Clinical? Playful??
e) How did you feel about this, did you think it at all strange?
f) How easy was it for you, a 99% straight guy, to achieve full erection?
g) Were visual aids offered, or was it strictly all hands on deck?
h) Did he leave hanging, or offer you a happy ending?

I'm sure I speak for many in saying 'curious minds want to know'.

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First we met in his office where we discussed my symptoms, then we went across the hall to an exam room. I was asked lay down on the exam table and to pull my pants down to my knees. He did a brief testicular exam before examening my penis. I was not had during this part of the exam. He palpated the shaft and examened the glans separating them slightly to look at the urethra. Then he started squeezing my penis from the base to the head, he did this several times, which produced the erection. I had pain about an inch or so down from my glans and he was able to feel the build up of scar tissue there. He said that I must have suffered some sort of trauma to there area. There was in fact one time where my wife was on top while we were having sex and she leaned too far back and my penis made a cacking noise, so I think that was probably the trauma. He had me feel the are so that I could feel the scar tissue that he was talking about. He never asked me to get myself hard, it was all done by him. There were no visual aids, and it was all very clinical. I felt embarrassed at first about it, but the pain was so much that I just wanted to get better. Besides, since the pain was only when I was erect how else was he going to be able to assess what was wrong without me having an erection? When the exam was done, he told me I could get dressed so I just pulled my pants up and tucked my erection in. There was no release or happy ending.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
First we met in his office where we discussed my symptoms, then we went across the hall to an exam room. I was asked lay down on the exam table and to pull my pants down to my knees. He did a brief testicular exam before examening my penis. I was not had during this part of the exam. He palpated the shaft and examened the glans separating them slightly to look at the urethra. Then he started squeezing my penis from the base to the head, he did this several times, which produced the erection. I had pain about an inch or so down from my glans and he was able to feel the build up of scar tissue there. He said that I must have suffered some sort of trauma to there area. There was in fact one time where my wife was on top while we were having sex and she leaned too far back and my penis made a cacking noise, so I think that was probably the trauma. He had me feel the are so that I could feel the scar tissue that he was talking about. He never asked me to get myself hard, it was all done by him. There were no visual aids, and it was all very clinical. I felt embarrassed at first about it, but the pain was so much that I just wanted to get better. Besides, since the pain was only when I was erect how else was he going to be able to assess what was wrong without me having an erection? When the exam was done, he told me I could get dressed so I just pulled my pants up and tucked my erection in. There was no release or happy ending.
While I find the scenario a bit incredible, stranger things have happened, and you do seem matter-of-fact and sincere enough. On the other hand, I have to admit some skepticism that you would easily achieve an erection having your penis "palpated" and squeezed "several times" by a male doctor in a clinical setting (noting your 99% orientation here), especially as it was painful for you to have an erection. If your story is true, I wonder how common this practice is among urologists, and what the ethics and standard practices are.

It all sounds rather odd.

Show me on the doll where the "doctor" touched you.
:laughing: Good one!

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think there is anything remotely medical about manipulating a man to full erection to see how he is developing with the cure for Peyronie's disease or any other disease. Well asked and probing questions can answer that far better.

Reactions: tominrichmond