Doctor stories

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was starting my freshmen year of HS, I had to undergo a full physical. I had heard from my buds that the doc was going to have to do the 'turn your head and cough' test and I was really nervous.

Of course, when the big moment came I was fully boned and even dripping precum (which still happens to me whenever I get hard)...I felt bad for the doc more than being embarrassed. I don't have much to be ashamed of but the doc sure got an eyefull and I think I even got some precum on the poor guy :biggrin1:

I had a similar situation, except I was in middle school, and there was less precum involved. I'm sure if that were to happen now....I'd soak someone, lol.

Reactions: deleted12991711

Daruma

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember going to the doctor as a kid and my doctor (female) would always check down there to make sure I was developing, ball check, etc. Always kind of awkward but I was a little kid so it wasn't a big deal.

Around middle school, like 12 years old or so I'm at the point where I pop a boner at everything, all the time. I go in for a checkup for the first time in a while and I'm sitting there in my underwear and I get a boner. So I'm frantically trying to think of things to make in go away but the physical is progressing normally and I know whats coming and that I wont be holding my hands over my junk for much longer.

She tells be to lay back and that she it going to check down there. I lay back and move my hands away and I have an obvious bulge in my boxers. Nothing more emberassing than having your small, developing, 12 year old penis exposed to someone. She pulls them back and does the exam like nothing is happening, the normal checking of foreskin/testicles/etc and pulls the boxers back up. I'm looking the other way, almost hiding my face with emberassment (I was probably really red). Noticing this she just tells me that I shouldn't be emberassed and that it was normal.

Its kind of wierd and fucked up, but I remember that time and it actually kind of turns me on. She wasn't super hot or anything, but just the whole awkardness of the moment and the feeling of having myself exposed like that in front of someone, kind of turns me on.

nycguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's happened to me at a physical exam before going to college. It wasn't fully hard, but enough to tell i have a curve cause he started asking me question like "is it only crooked when it's erect" and "does ejaculation hurt?" I just said some quick no's and wished he would quit talking about it and let me put it away. But he went on about why it's curved, and how its not a problem but there are some surgical ways to fix it if i was ever interrested, bla bla bla.. embarresing. since then, it's happened once again (at a different doctor). I think because I was so focused on not getting hard - I did. ya know what i mean? That time it was fully hard but I wasn't as embarressed for some reason.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are several “trip to the doctor” themed threads circulating at LPSG, and I don’t recall ever having posted a reply to one. Like other posters have mentioned, the doctors I have seen have always been professional and appropriately focused on the matter at hand. Nonetheless, I do have a few experiences to share.

My doctor is a gay man who I have seen for a long time. Being in good overall health, I don’t see him very often. Only in the past few years has he had any reason to see me without my pants, now that I am in the good habit of going in for an annual physical. We have a well-established rapport, and he has offered carefully worded remarks alluding to my package, such as a reference to me being “well-built” during the genital exam and a statement that as to how I must be proud of “all my parts.” I always take his comments in the spirit of a friendly bedside manner.

Also, years ago, when I was right out of college and living in another city, I saw a doctor at one of those “doc in a box” no-appointment-necessary clinics about a sore near the head of my penis, because I was concerned that it might be a STD. The physician was an extremely nice older gentleman, with a fatherly demeanor and an eastern European accent. He confirmed for me that the sore was not related to a SDT, but rather from friction from either too much or too rough sex. I was flattered and a little surprised when he went on to say that he could see that I was a “handsome young man with large genitals” and that he could understood why I was so sexually active, but cautioning me to take it easy for a spell.

And, finally, like a lot of guys out there, when I was a teenager, I got a huge boner in front of the doctor during a physical required for participation in athletics. Instead of our usual family physician, the doctor I saw was someone else who was filling in for a few days. He was relatively young and reasonably nice looking, which I am sure contributed to my grand stand. Of course, I was a little embarrassed, and, of course, he assured me it happened “all the time” and I should not be concerned about it. To help ease the moment, he playfully and politely offered that it was very large and that I should feel lucky.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
It's happened to me at a physical exam before going to college. It wasn't fully hard, but enough to tell i have a curve cause he started asking me question like "is it only crooked when it's erect" and "does ejaculation hurt?" I just said some quick no's and wished he would quit talking about it and let me put it away. But he went on about why it's curved, and how its not a problem but there are some surgical ways to fix it if i was ever interrested, bla bla bla.. embarresing. since then, it's happened once again (at a different doctor). I think because I was so focused on not getting hard - I did. ya know what i mean? That time it was fully hard but I wasn't as embarressed for some reason.

Can't understand why the doctor (doctors?) wanted to suggest surgical ways to straighten. From your pictures it seems to be a pretty slight curve. I think mine is more pronounced (left curve) but it has never posed any problems. Hidden agenda?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never gotten a hard on during a doctor's exam. The setting was always more intimidating than hot to me.

However I did have a doctor pitch me a movie while he was performing a rectal exam.

Because, like, apparently the exam wasn't already painful, awkward or humiliating enough.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
True story: Ten years ago, I went to see my (NYC) doctor for an annual checkup. [...] Well, to my surpise/delight, he slowly pulled down my briefs, gave me part of my exam, which made me very hard and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs/ball massages.

If this actually happened, this doctor should definitely have his license revoked and practice closed.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 15 to 18 I saw a doctor who gave me the finger up the ass to check my prostate. I've since been told that I was pretty young for that examination on an annual basis.

I was in middle school. He did this massage thing for awhile too. Of course later (as an adult) I realized this is not what is normally done. Oddly enough I was not that uncomfortable becasue he said it was needed and therefore I did not find it sexual either. Looking back I think he just thought of a reason to finger me.

My current doctor kind gives me a playful pat on the ass which is kind of funny. He also talks so much to me...I guess to make me feel like I'm not a cheap date.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Lucky doctor! :D

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah i remember a few physicals i had, one i can remember and i was super horny on the ride there i had the biggest boner thinking of someone toucing my penis i always get a fucking boner in the car for some reason, anyways i got there he told me to pull my briefs down and all i can remember is my tallywacker jumping out of my underware hard as fuck, then he grabbed my shaft and started milking it, and a big tear drop of precum oozed out of my cock hole. it was embarresing as fuck thats all i remember:frown1:

D

deleted3782

I went to see my doctor for a regular check up a few years ago. I pointed out a swollen area in my nuts and he sent me over to a urologist to have it looked into. I had never been to a urologist before, and the whole experience was a little unusual in stripping down to my boxers and waiting. The doc that showed up was a very cute guy (which I appreciated), and we chatted a little bit before he told me to stand and drop my boxers with him sitting on a little stool on casters at dick level. That was odd...it felt like I was 7 years old and having a "show and tell" with my friends. So I dropped boxers and he inspected carefully and respectfully...nothing sensual about it. He determined it was a hydrocele, and suddenly wheeled back, flicked the light off, and turned a flashlight on, shining it up through my scrotum to show me the mass was entirely liquid and not a solid. Fun stuff. We chatting a while with my boxers around my ankles and me deftly holding my dick up and out of his way (its odd to talk to a doc with your underwear around your feet and dick in hand). End of story.

Its a few years later now, and I should have it checked on. My ex was a med student (trust me, the med students all gossip about the spontaneous erections of the day after work over beers), and he had a cute and talented friend who was a urologist. I'm really tempted to look him up and have him be my urologist. Would be nice to have a friendly face looking up at me, especially if some work needs to be done down there...

aslan-ispq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can`t believe that all you guys get a boner having an examination ?, i find it so embarising that there is no chance of it happing to me,
we don`t have an annual check up here in the UK, so the only time i have had to have a doctor check out my genitals is once when i was having some testicular pain ?
after telling my wife that i had some pain she forced me to make an appointment at my docters, on arrival my to the practice i was told that there was a local doctor standing in as my Doctor was away, which i am not sure if it was better or worse to have a doctor that you never knew ?
i told him what was wrong and he said he would have to examine me i was so embarrassed and i think he could see this in my face, but he was very professional and very reassuring that there was nothing to wrong just may be a epididymal cyst.
he told me that to give it a week or so and it should be all better and if not to make another appointment?
my condition never improved so i make a second appointment to see my doctor, but he as the bedside manner of an army drill sargent, and not any compassion at all, he said it was just some thing you get and that i would have to live with it ?
but he said he would send me for a ultrasound scan to rule out any cancer, that really freaked me out.
on arrival at the hospital where i was to have the scan, i was meet by a nurse she was not that young or pretty but she was so carrying she could see i was very worried so she reassured me and told me that she would leave me alone to undress for the scan.
so that i would not get embarrassed and she then when and got a male Doctor to carry out the scan as there was only women on duty that day.
i had the scan and every thing seemed ok,
i got dressed and left the room and she was standing there waiting, she asked if every thing was ok and she could see the relief in my face, but i was so amazed at how some one can make such a nerve racking experience that much better.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was talking to my friend about the doctors and the ball exam part got brought up and I was like I just sit there in my underwear until the part well he said that he has to he naked the whole exam. I think his doctor is creepy

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While this has nothing to do with the professionalism of the doctor, the university I attended had a full health clinic; and one of the doctors who dealt with STDs had a last name of Drips. Honest to god. Do you have any idea what it's like seeing a doctor because every time you pee you have a burning discharge and the doctor who you're seeing has "DRIPS" on his name tag?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In my youth I would get embarrassing boners all the time, on the public bus, riding in the family car, even once while playing in the orchestra. But I've never once in my life had a hard-on while being examined by a doctor. I guess it's just the clinical nature of the experience that kills any sense of arousal for me. But I came close with one of my regular doctors some years ago. She was totally hot, I was very attracted to her and she was very, very thorough when examining my genitals which she did on every one of my annual physicals. As a result I would always wind up with a semi by the time she finished. Not hard by any means but fully engorged to about a 7 inch length, something like what you see in the attached. I always liked to believe that behind her professional demeanor she was actually enjoying that part of the exam. But, of course, she showed no sign of anything beyond a true professional just doing her job.

Attachments